Rotolo Chevrolet

Service 888-839-6827

An American Revolution - Since 1971

Great Experience

by from Fontana, CA |

Annette was wonderful. She kept me up to date about what was going on with my repair and even took care of my oil change since they had to keep my car longer than anticipated. Very friendly and professional.

Great friendly staff

by from Rancho Cucamonga, Ca |

Friendly staff and very willing to help. Even with slight credit issues I was treated like I mattered and was not made to feel like what did I do wrong.

Service Department

by from Norco,Ca |

The service Department is always so busy, BUT works very hard to get me in & out as fast as possible. I deal mostly with Jim the Manager of service, he's a very nice and helpful

Great friendly service

by from Fontana CA |

Sal and Danielle in fleet sales provided awesome customer service. There patience was exceptional and was instrumental to my choosing a chevy over a toyota despite owning a toyota for the past ten years.

Highly Recommend Rotolo Chevrolet

by from Rancho Cucamonga, CA. |

Every one was ready to help and answer all my questions. I am very appreciative for all the help that Lucy Sanchez gave me in working hard to get me a great deal. I would recommend Rotolo Chevrolet to my family and friends. Thank you.

title

by from rancho cucamonga, ca |

On first visit to dealership, it took 5 days to figure what was wrong with the bluetooth. Was told once part comes in they will have vehicle for 1 day... one day turned into 3 days... when I called on 3rd day to check progress, they said the key had been lost and that's why they couldn't finish the job!! I did have to wait for 2 hours just to recieve my rental car, which is ridiculous! I was 8 months pregnant and needed places to go, then being told that they might not have a car because the ran out of rental cars. Other people who had been waiting much less time then I have got a rental car first!!

July 28, 2014

Ashley, we would like to take this time to apologize for your unhappy experience with our service department. We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention and we promise that this is not how we intend to do business. Our goal is to attain 100% customer satisfaction and it comes with great disappointment when we fall short of that with our guests. If you would be open to contacting me at your earliest convenience, I would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to further discuss your situation and the chance to make things right. Please contact me at insert email, phone if provided so we may assist you better in the future. Mike Caposio | General Manager | Mike@rotolo.com

Great service

by from Fontana ca |

One of the best thanks to honda for pushing me away treat your customer good and they will always come back

July 23, 2014

Alberto, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at the dealership! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Mike Caposio | General Manager | Mike@rotolo.com

Long service wait for an oil change.

by from Fontana, CA |

Well I had an appointment set up at 815 for an oil change. I was told it would be several hours and had a shuttle take me home. Why do I need to set an appointment if you can't keep yours. It's very inconvenient to get rides back and forth when I am willing to wait a little while you change oil. This is not the first time I have had to do this. Stop overbooking or look what you can do to improve this....

Great Sale staff

by from Moreno Valley |

My sale person was wonderful; however the staff after the fact has added more stress to the buying experience. I will they would return phone call and better communication of the process after paying a new car. I've received information that wasn't correct and had difficultly contacting and settle the whole deal in general and not due to the sale person. I've post a great review on yelp of how wonderful my sells person was but you are lacking in the final stage of the buy process.

Best Car-Buying Experience Ever

by from Upland, CA |

Sal was helpful and not over-bearing as salesmen tend to be. He treated my dad and I very well and was understanding of my mom's schedule needs. I believe he went above and beyond to help us buy a car. The finance department was great in that we were not overly surprised by additional fees and never did any of the staff try to change the terms of our contract during the purchase. Greatly appreciated.

July 17, 2014

Debra, it's humbling to know we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Sal went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why he is such a great asset to our team. We will make sure they hear of your kind words. All of us at Rotolo Chevrolet await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Mike Caposio | General Manager | Mike@rotolo.com

good service..good facility

by from fontana |

Overall good but had to wait over 2 hours just for an oil change. Sevice department is just too packed too many cars and I even had an appointment!