Fairview Ford Sales, Inc.

(2.7) 3 Reviews

292 N G St, San Bernardino, CA 92410

Fraud internet pricing

by from Cathedral City ca |

Saw internet price with VIN # went to find car. sales manager said oh sorry That's a mistake. Along with 8 others. Do not stand behind internet pricing Salesman Robert was awesome. But wouldn't have driven 75 miles if they listed the price they told me when I arrived. Ended up settling on a lower model car. Not what I went to buy Would surely buy from Robert again but this dealer needs to stop posting prices then inflating them upon customer arrival.

Fairview Ford Sales, Inc. responded to this review

June 25, 2014

Keith, I do apologize for the error, we are working out the kinks with our new website provider and were unable to contact you before you made the drive down here to go over the details with you. Our Internet Department thrives on transparency and go the extra mile to make sure our clients are very happy. I am glad Robert was able to help you and if there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.

awesome experience

by from Redlands CA |

I have purchased 2 cars at Fairview Ford and both have been through there internet sales department. The process was quick and I got most of it done on the phone and email before I even stepped foot at there dealership. Most other dealerships tried to get me to come in before discussing numbers, but Fairview gave me my numbers up front and worked with me even though my credit was not the greatest. There service department is quick and very nice, I have had 2 oil changes and it was nice that they had a del taco right next door too!!!

poor service

by from San Bernardino, CA |

there never has been a repair that did not require repeated follow-ups