Ford of Upland

New 888-856-6309 New 888-856-6309
Used 888-845-9972 Used 888-845-9972
Service 866-870-9326 Service 866-870-9326

American Car Company

The staff did a great job

by from Upland,CA |

There was very little pressure from this dealership. They did a great job of letting me make a decision without being pushy. They were able to answer all of my questions. The staff did a great job.

Typical Dealer and Ford Service Department

by from Upland, California |

Brought my 2013 F150 in for a warranty problem...leaking differential/pinion seal leak. A pretty simple straight forward repair. Vehicle in at 9:30 a.m, promised by 2:00 p.m. No call the first day so the vehicle was left overnight. Called at 10 a.m. the next day and told they DID NOT have the part??? Ford has a HUGE parts warehouse/depot blocks away. Also told that all the "racks" had vehicles on them. I used to hear this stuff from dealers in the 1970's. It's now a day later at 4 p.m., no call about the vehicle so I guess it will be there all weekend for this simple repair. I heard bad stuff about this dealer but I thought I would give them a shot because they are local. Either, management or the employees don't care. So do business with these folks at your own peril. BTW, my guess is that this repair will require another visit to a different dealership for the warranty repair. Just a guess.

Ask For Steve in the Service Department!!

by from Anaheim Hills, CA |

Steve is a really nice guy, upfront and honest, professional and will take good care of you!! I have been going to Steve for over 14 years. He has helped me with servicing on several of our cars. I have brought a Ford Mustang, Explorer Sport, Explorer and now my Ford Expedition. I have driven all the way from Anaheim Hills for Steve to help us with warranty coverage and regular maintenance. It is hard to find a good person you can trust servicing your car. I wouldn't go anywhere else!!! He is the best!!

worst buying experience of my life

by from Los Angeles CA |

this is a small mom and pop dealership. They brag about their customer service and one on one handling. I went in as a cash buyer selected my car shook hands with to make a deal signed contracts only to find out that they never verified which card was along the process. to make a long story short even after I signed all the contracts they said that they would not sell me the car. That was it no let's make a deal that works no look at this car or that car just goodbye. When I called back to talk to the manager he was not helpful or polite either I send an email and a voice mail to the owner he ignored me.it's an old dealership and probably has lower overhead because it is old and run down, and probably can cut a little better deal, but they were very unprofessional and gave me the absolute worst sales experience of my life with no real apologies or concession for their mistakes and inconvenience. Let the buyer beware. Old school car sales and very unprofessional!!!

Great Service!

by from Riverside, CA |

Purchased a SUV from them last week. They were kind, professional, and not pushy. They took care of all our needs, answered our our questions, and I would purchase from them again. From the salesman to the Finance manager, they made our decision easy to choose and we are grateful! Thank you Ford of Upland.

Nice people. Great customer service

by from Ontario ca |

Awesome customer service. Answered all my questions and was truthful.

Caring, informative, and professional

by from Upland,CA |

I appreciate everyone at Ford of Upland because they were very caring, informative, and professional. They provide the best customer service. I have referred three people already and I have nothing but the most amazing things to say about their great customer service.

I am in love with my new car

by from Upland,CA |

I am in love with my new car! It is beautiful and I'm very happy. They have come through with all of the promises they've made to me. I am so impressed with their organization and follow through.

Tyler was detailed

by from Upland,CA |

My sales agent Tyler was great and very detailed and professional. I will definately be back when I am ready to purchase second vehicle for my spouse. I love my Ford Focus and can't wait to get the new Fusion!

They treat their customers with the utmost respect

by from CA |

The whole sales team was very helpful and polite. What a great place to buy a car! I am so impressed with the way they handle their customers and treat them with the utmost respect.