Jefferson Motor Co. Inc- Ford

130 Lee St, Jefferson, GA 30549

New 866-939-4413
Used 866-939-4179
Service 877-360-8170

Cars are like eggs. . . . . . . . . cheaper in the country.

Great service. No pressure

by from conyers,ga |

I would buy another car from dealer. Salesman a winner!

February 19, 2014

Thanks so much for the positive review. Enjoy the new truck!

Very easy despite the distance

by from Douglasville, GA |

Israel brought the car to my office, for a test drive, an hour away from the dealership. Purchase process was very easy. I really like my new car.

April 10, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive review. It was a pleasure meeting with you and your family. I'm so glad you are happy with your sales experience and your new Flex! Israel Pruitt

Major Gus

by from Jefferson Ga |

Great experience. Good guys to deal with. Honest and forthright.

Excellent Communication & Follow up Ford F150 4X2

by from Seneca, SC |

I was extremely pleased with the buying process and my new vehicle purchased from Jefferson Motor Company! I used the internet exclusively to look for a new Ford F150 Super Cab.4X2 Mr. Pruitt was extremely helpful and responsive to my questions and provided vehicle descriptions and options. Quotes were straight forward, no hidden fees, and available discounts through Ford were clearly spelled out, including the value of my trade-in, and discounts, all on line. Straightforward, honest and reliable are just a few words to describe my experience with Israel Pruitt and Jefferson Motor Company.

2011 Ford Expedition Purchase

by from Cordele, Ga |

Mr Pruit was most courteous in this tranaction. The preowned 2011 Ford Expedition I purchased is almost new. The photos and representation of the vehicle are accurate. The vehicle was delivered to my house in great clean condition. The delivery of the vehicle to my house 200 miles away was a great deal. The entire transaction except for signatures was completed over internet. The financial aspect of this transaction was fair and honest with no hidden fees. The two gentlemen who delivered the vehicle were most polite and professional. This is the way all vehicle transactions should be. I will definitely remember this when I purchase another vehicle.

2011 Ford Expedition Purchase

by from Cordele, Ga |

Internet purchase of used car

by from Alpharetta, GA |

Made a last minute used car purchase just before my daughter returned to college. Looked around on the internet and found a competitively priced car at Jefferson. I requested an "Internet" price - after the dealership closed for the evening - and Mr Israel Pruitt sent me the pricing a couple hours after the dealer had closed! Very early the next morning I emailed I would like to come see the car. Before the dealer opened, Mr Pruitt called me - well before the dealership opened - to let me know when best to come by, so I wouldn't have to wait. Car was found as described; if anything, it was much cleaner than expected. I wanted the car looked over by my mechanic before finalizing purchase and Mr Pruitt/Jefferson was most accommodating. The internet pricing was great, and Jefferson didn't try to add any unannounced extra charges. This was a GREAT car buying experience!

August 22, 2013

Mr. MCreanor, Thank you for your kind words and positive review. We strive to treat every customer with respect and take pride in our hassle free buying experience. Thanks so much for your patronage. Jimmy Bailey President Jefferson Motor Co.

THE place to buy a New Ford or any Used Car

by from Commerce, AG |

The service department took such great care my wife and her 2002 Exploere when we first moved to NE GA she insisted that I consider them for future car purchases about 10 years ago....since then we have bought 4 new vehicles from them, and reccomended them to at least 10 family and friends, ALL of whom had the same great experiences we had had. NOT your typical dealership experience, and not the pressure and tactics you get at most, just honest, informed, good people to do business with in sales, finance, service, and now as friends.

Isreal Pruitt

by from dacula, ga |

I have been shopping around for a dealership and pricing for a couple months. I went through it all - the high pressure = the not so informed and the it's too hot to be out here type of salesman. Within five minutes of being at Jefferson Motors and with Isreal, I was sold. Isreal helped me with everything that I asked, above and beyond the average. Thank you so much for helping me to be the proud owner of a new 2013 Explorer. I love it. Thanks Denise Banks

July 10, 2013

Mrs. Banks, Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm so glad you are happy with your sales experience and your new Explorer. If I can ever be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me. Israel Pruitt Internet Sales Manager Jefferson Motor Co.

Randy and Janet Kucera

by from Talmo, GA. |

My wife and I were looking for a new Ford Escape with some exacting features. Israel Pruitt went on the hunt for us and found the Escape with the exact features we were looking for in Alabama......No Problem,says Isreal ! He sent one of his guys to pick it up for us and had it the very next day....Detailed and with a full tank of gas!! Also, when we came back to sign the sales papers, he gave us a full rundown on all the gadgets and instruments in the car ! Now That's Service ! He will get our business from now on !

LW Maysville

by from Maysville Ga |

Buying our 2012Fusion was very pleasant. Israel was most courteous and professional, All our questions were answered to our complete satisfaction. From viewing the selection to pricing to financing the most enjoyable buying experience I've ever had.

July 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled that you had a great buying experience. We strive to treat our customers with professionalism and respect. After all, you could spend your hard earned dollar with anyone, but you chose us. This fact is not lost on us. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Thankfully yours, Jimmy Bailey President