Glendora Chevrolet

(3.2) 5 Reviews

1959 Auto Centre Dr, Glendora, CA 91740

Great people, Great service

by from Glendora, California |

Everyone my wife and I met were extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Douglas Sievertson answered all my initial questions on the vehicle I was interested in, and answered all my questions on options, and packages, and offered me a fair trade-in value on my old Corvette. He also kept me informed on the vehicle's progress from order date to delivery. Leslie Johnston, handled all of our paperwork in a professional manner, explaining all details of the transaction, the reasons for each set of initials and signatures. She also explained all the available warrantys of which we decided to purchase some. Glendora Chevrolet should be extremely pleased to have both of the people on their team! Not only am I a VERY happy customer, but everyone I know, and strangers who ask me about my new Stingray, (which have already been a LOT), know how professional and courteous your people are, and how well we were treated at Glendora Chevrolet!

Oil change - Chevy Equinox

by from Covina, ca |

Everything went well except when they brought my car out the square plastic number was on the top of my car! Glendora Chevy needs to find another way to number their cars. Next time my car comes in that number does not come near my car. Also when I got upset about this the person that brought my car out said "Oh, those numbers do not hurt your paint", in a condescending manner.

I Don't Recommend

by from Riverside,CA |

The manager will nickel and dime you.I do not recommend buying car from them.

Great Buying Experience

by from COVINA, CA |

I requested information online, salesperson was very helpful. I even filled out credit application online got approved and everything was ready for me by the time I got there. Everyone was nice and friendly, I did not feel pressured. Overall, one of the easiest puchases I've ever made.

shopping

by from Montebello |

I called several times to get more pics. All they want is your ph # so they can hound you and pressure you to come in. Lady who answers constantly hangs up on you. Poor communication skills, they don't say please hold, or anything else nice.