Glendale Hyundai

411 S Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91204

New 855-848-5201
Used 855-841-5392
Service 888-609-7631

The boutique dealership with the huge inventory, young fun people working together to make customers happy

Love buying my car from here

by from Glendale, CA |

Exceeded all expectations. Carmen as well as everyone that helped me was professional courteous and very knowledgeable.

Poor customer service overall

by from Glendale, CA |

Salesperson ran the wrong person for my credit report and tried to tell me that I couldn't get the rate or payment I wanted because of my poor credit rating, THAT WASN'T EVEN MINE! Also, the car that I went to test drive smelled like cat urine and was so low on fuel that I couldn't do a proper test drive.

Great service, friendly staff, highly recommend!

by from Glendale, CA |

It was great. I drove off happy with the car and the price. .

Best place to buy a car!

by from Glendale, Ca |

Our family experience at Glendale Hyundai was exception! The entire staff (Ben, JB, Michelle, Carmen...everyone) were professional , straight-forward and particularly courteous! After purchasing dozens of autos, over the past 30 years, we can honestly say this dealership was the most pleasant and stress- free dealers we have had the pleasure of dealing with. And we got the the perfect auto (Elantra...black on black) within our budget. A fun experience and we will buy from Glendale, most certainly, again. We highly recommend this dealership and their fine products. Feel comfortable and confident buying your next car from Glendale Hyundai...thanks for a wonderful buying experience!

Great Impression

by from Glendale, CA |

It was great - free car wash, they promised they would be finished in 90 minutes and it only took an hour.

Friendly, reliable and helpful service

by from Latting |

I have had many vehicles and service at many dealerships. Glendale Hyundai stands at the top of the list. You are friendly, attentive and prompt.

Enjoyable buying experience

by from Glendale, CA |

Very good experience. The staffs are nice and friendly .

could not give me answers ?

by from Riverside,CA. |

I contacted dealer by phone to get some pictures and they said to check cars911. I tried going on there web page and web site was not functioning ... on a different day I called dealer and asked them if they could send me some pics to my e mail, they took my info but I never received any call or e mail from sales man? The reason for the pics was to see if the f 250 was a long or short bed . sales person would not give me info...!

Not satisfied

by from Moorpark, CA |

This was the Internet Sales department. Although the sale itself was not too bad, the salesman told me specifically that certain recalls had been performed, when, in fact they were not. He could not find the gas card to fill up the car, so it had only 2 gallons at delivery. The manuals were missing, as was the second key, which he mailed to me. I still have no idea when the car was last serviced or what service was done.

Work not needed

by from Glendale, CA |

this dealer tried to tell me my new(er) car needed work that is not even required per the manual. They wanted me to spend over $200 on stuff not required or needed. I went to a different Hyundai dealer (Glendora) was was told these items are not required.

Service nightmare

by from Pasadena, ca |

My daughter visited for 46k service; mostly just for oil and filter. Service advisor comes back with the following needed: Transmission fluid flush, coolant flush, new drive belt needed; approx. cost $600. We purchased this car new and has been serviced per manual (Purchased in Chicago). Maint. manual calls for coolant at 60k, trans @ 105k, drive belt inspect only. My daughter sent me a picture of drive belt and looked new. Worst part of this, they did not even change the oil. I had her check the oil and it was black....Good luck, but these guys our out to rip you off.