Spreen Hyundai

Used 855-841-5392
Service 888-609-7631

Not satisfied

by from Moorpark, CA |

This was the Internet Sales department. Although the sale itself was not too bad, the salesman told me specifically that certain recalls had been performed, when, in fact they were not. He could not find the gas card to fill up the car, so it had only 2 gallons at delivery. The manuals were missing, as was the second key, which he mailed to me. I still have no idea when the car was last serviced or what service was done.

Service nightmare

by from Pasadena, ca |

My daughter visited for 46k service; mostly just for oil and filter. Service advisor comes back with the following needed: Transmission fluid flush, coolant flush, new drive belt needed; approx. cost $600. We purchased this car new and has been serviced per manual (Purchased in Chicago). Maint. manual calls for coolant at 60k, trans @ 105k, drive belt inspect only. My daughter sent me a picture of drive belt and looked new. Worst part of this, they did not even change the oil. I had her check the oil and it was black....Good luck, but these guys our out to rip you off.

Work not needed

by from Glendale, CA |

this dealer tried to tell me my new(er) car needed work that is not even required per the manual. They wanted me to spend over $200 on stuff not required or needed. I went to a different Hyundai dealer (Glendora) was was told these items are not required.

Glendale Hunday

by from Los Angeles, California |

Purchased a Sonata Limited. Process was OK, although I was "handed off" from the original salesman to another, probably "closer". All in all, things went OK, but considering that I ut down a 50% cash deposit and my FICO score was over 800, the process still took well over 3 hours to complete. I can't understan why it has to take so long! Glendale Hunday should consider upgrading their show room. It's pretty ratty compared to other dealers that we visited. They don't need a Mercedes palace, but some upgrading is in order.

Been good for years

by from Glendale, CA |

Bought used '06 from Santa Monica Hyundai 2 months before they went out of business. OK, live in Glendale, so went there instead for various service issues. Their facility is a many times recycled very old school dealership on The Brand Blvd. of Cars. Do not expect it to match the multi-million dollar BMW, Mercedes, Lexus or even Infiniti dealers very nearby. It's too small in every respect (and a bit too grungy here and there - like the parts dept.), but they're trying hard to keep up with the Smith's if not the Jones's. Right, it isn't top tier in any respect anywhere. Except in customer service. The Service personnel have always treated me with exceptional courtesy, respect, and personal care at every visit. There has been little to no attempt to upsale unneeded service (OK, except for the typical incorrectly labeled dealer applied oil change reminder window sticker saying the oil has to be changed at 3000 mi. from now. Seems nearly ALL dealer service depts. do this and it is just totally bogus (anyone fall these days for the emailed Nigerian money schemes? Same thing - different wording). Check your owners manual for the correct interval - about 6000+ most cars, even longer with quality synthetic (that I use when I diy). The work has always been performed very well and as expeditiously as parts are available to them - been the only hang-up a few times. Looking to replace the '06 (destroyed in recent accident-nobody hurt as airbags worked well), and wouldn't hesitate getting another from them - talked very pleasantly with sales about Sonata Hybrid and test drove one - liked it as much or more than Camry, maybe needs to get better mileage.

Pleasant experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Max helped me to get a car I wanted. He was courteous and helpful and gave me no pressure to buy. He made my car shopping a very pleasant experience. I wish all the car sales people were just like him. I'd higly recommend to go to this dealer to see Max.