Casa De Cadillac GMC Buick

(4.0) 4 Reviews

14401 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

Bait and Switch!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Used the car on CARS.COM as a bait vehicle. When I got to the dealership they told me the car was sold that morning even though I received an email in the early afternoon that the car was in stock! Ended up buying an ACURA from Center Acura.

Great service, no hassles

by from San Pedro, CA |

We bought a used Mercury Tracer, even though this is a Cadillac Dealer. The price was great, the vehicle was really clean and well cared for and fixed up well for sale (new tires,etc). The salesman was very helpful and direct- no games. We were able to complete the purchase easily with no problems or delays, and everyone was very polite and professional. Overall, a very positive experience.

Awesome dealership

by from Bakersfield,CA |

I didnt buy a caddi.. But a used honda accord for the wife. John the sales man was AWESOME. I was about to call it quits with dealerships in LA county.. im from northern california, but I stopped on by and This PLACE didnt feel like a Stealership... It felt like I was buying the car from a friend. Even tho they mostly sell 44k and up cars The salesman treated me like I was buying a 73k car even tho i was buying a 10k car. As soon as Im ready for a Caddi ill be back. Best Car buying experiance EVER.

Used car purchase

by from Memphis, TN |

Great job with getting things set up and my out of state purchase completed in a timely manner. They worked hard to meet deadlines for the transportation company to pick my purchase up earlier than expected. Dealer, Jonathan, made himself available to be reached 24/7 and was very prompt with email responses. The car arrived and was exactly as it had been described....just like new when looking at it. My only complaint was that the car was not cleaned (inside or outside) prior to it being shipped (still had makeup container from previous owner in the door pockets so I am sure it was not detailed well) and it was due for oil change 7 days after I purchased it. Otherwise i had no complaints. Great experience on the sales end of things. Jonathan was a great dealer to work with and was very honest.