Ladin Hyundai

(3.7) 3 Reviews

3725 Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362

Lease End Experience

by from Thousand Oaks, Ca |

You would think that turning in a leased car at the end of its term would be easy enough and painless. Not when you're dealing with Jerry Smith!! He was rude, angry, unprofessional and interrupted me a dozen times while trying to speak. I was told that I should have had a pre-inspection done and that I should have gone back to the dealer where we initially leased it. Neither of which are Hyundai's policies. You can turn in your car at any dealer and they stopped setting up pre-inspection appointments. Despite the fact he's ill-educated in the turn-in policy he chose to yell, interrupt me and be disrespectful. Do yourself a huge favor and don't do business with Jerry Smith!!

I RECOMMEND LDIN OF THOUSAND OAKS TO EVERYONE

by from Ventura. CA |

it was my first car purcgase and they help me with everything. They are friendly and excellent on what they do. They did everything they could to get me into the car i have today. They made my eperience for a first time buyer easy and non stressfull. They do not push you, but they will halp you with anything you need. Either you are looking for a used car or new, you need to make your first visit at Ladin in Thousand Oaks Auto Mall.

These guy are great

by from Malibu,ca |

I been shopping for a while for a new Impreza I contacted Jim Anderson The Internet Sales Manager. He was very nice and responded to all my question. When we came to an agreement on the price I made an appointmnet came in and was done with everything with in an hour. I love Ladin Subaru and Jim. Anderson. Thank you guys JIll