Wynn Buick GMC

125 S Dixie Ave, Cartersville, GA 30120

New 888-845-2418
Used 888-854-9692
Service 888-337-0509

Come Meet Our Wynning Team!

we love scotty

by from Atlanta, GA |

We really liked Scott, he was low pressure and only showed us cars that met our needs. We will definitely go back for our next car, it was a blessing in disguise to break down in CARtersville. We were expecting to just rent a car but Scotty fixed us up with a new enough car to send us on our way. my only complaint: don't go there for the coffee:)

Be aware

by from Atlanta Ga |

We just recently bought a vehicle from these guys, overall the experience was good, although the owners of the business are not to be trusted, they will stoop to outright lies to make a sale, saying things will be done and never get done. slimey, dishonest, disingenuous are words that come to mind. Please be aware and take caution.

Most pleasant experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

My husband and I first visited another dealership on Saturday, July 27, as my husband and I went to purchase a Saturn Sky. The first dealership was clueless about the car we were purchasing and couldn't even show us how to open the hood of the car. In addition, they wanted to rob us by quoting us our trade car way underneath the market value. We quickly ran away and drove to Wynn GMC. We had the most amazing experience with the team, Richard- sales and Trey - Sales Manager. What a group of caring professionals that will work with you to fit your needs. This was a different experience for us, as in the past big dealerships mostly want to fit their needs instead of the customers. We have learned never to purchase a car at a big dealership and instead will go back to Wynn as our most trusted dealership. Before we left Richard sat in our new car and walked us thru all the features of the cars and filled up the tank. We left so happy with our new car, but even if the deal had not worked out, we would have still had left feeling respected. Thank you!

Wynn Buick GMC responded to this review

August 6, 2013

Michele an Alberto, Us here at Wynn Buick GMC want to thank you for taking your time and giving us such a wonderful review. I hope your are enjoying that beautiful Saturn Sky. I hope the car bring you happiness in the future and if we can ever do anything for you please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thank You, Eric Willis

WYNN GMC

by from canton ga |

bought a new gmc sierra from wynn gm over the phone i can say it was very easy my salesman scott asked me all the questions he needed to get an idea of my trade in and he even came and looked at my trade at my house. When you go to Wynn make sure you ask for SCOTT!!!!!!

Wynn Buick GMC responded to this review

April 17, 2013

Thank you for leaving such a great review for us! At Wynn Buick GMC we take great pride in customer satisfaction. We look forward to serving you & your family for years to come. Trey Slauson - GSM