King Cadillac Buick GMC

1700 W Evans St, Florence, SC 29502

New 888-557-4485 New 888-557-4485
Used 888-547-5539 Used 888-547-5539
Service 888-839-0006 Service 888-839-0006

King is celebrating 35 years of excellent customer service !

Best Experience!

by from Summerville, SC |

This was by far our best experience EVER purchasing a vehicle! After finding our 2012 Nissan Armada SL on cars.com, I contacted Nicky Moore to get more information. We agreed to terms over the phone and made the two hour drive to make the purchase. Everything Nicky said on the phone was true. There were no "I forgot to mention add-ons", no surprises about the condition of the vehicle, and no high pressure sales tactics. The buying process was easy and stress free. I have always dreaded going through the process of purchasing a vehicle, but Nicky and King Cadillac Buick GMC have shown us it doesn't have to be that way. Other dealers Take Note: You can definitely learn something from this dealership! Thank you, Nicky!

January 29, 2016

I would like to thank you for your business and taking time to write us this great review, Susan we are very happy that you had a great vehicle buying experience here at King Cadillac Buick GMC. Are goal is for are Customers To Be 100% Completely Satisfied. Please let me know when you are already for your next vehicle. Thank you again for your business. Nicky Moore Internet Manager King Cadillac Buick GMC. 1700 West Evans St Florence, SC 29501 Read more at http://www.cars.com/dealers/149478/king-cadillac-buick-gmc/reviews/#YEWrYewQcZuTCyWR.99

Talk about service

by from Darlington, S.C. |

I recently purchased a 2014 Impala (used) from them. I have not had much experience in dealing with car salesmen or for that matter with car dealerships. The ole story goes... they are out to take you.... they are out to get you. I am here to tell you NOT SO! Everyone top to bottom was professional and polite. I came away feeling good about my decision to buy from them. The salesman ( KIRBY ANDERSON ) was informed, helpful and patient. I neither felt rushed nor pressured. Both of which I had expected to endure. They set up my payments with my bank, had an Allstate agent on site to get me insured and even are having my tags mailed to my house. Talk about full service. I don't know who may be reading this but if you are like me and in the market for a car do yourself a big favor and go see these folks. From the hello to the final handshake, top quality service.

January 14, 2015

Mr.Barry, We would like to thank you for your business, and we glad that you had a great car buying experience here at King Cadillac Buick GMC.

Love My New 2014 GMC Sierra

by from Columbia, SC |

I live in Columbia, SC and it was time for me to buy a new truck. So I did what most folks do these days, got on the internet and requested more information about The All New 2014 GMC Sierra. I received an email from King Cadillac Buick GMC in Florence, SC with then 10 Minutes and I received a phone call from Nicky Moore Internet Manager with King Cadillac. He was able to answer all of my questions, and the best part about my experience was when I arrived at the dealership, Nicky had the truck ready and all the paper work was ready also and they had no dealer fees. I said this is the way to buy a New Truck. When it is time for a New Truck again the only dealership I will go to would be King Cadillac Buick GMC. Thank You, The Smith Family

November 4, 2014

I would like to thank you for your business, we are so happy for you here at King Cadillac Buick GMC, That you had a great vehicle buying experience. Are goal is for are Customers To Be 100% Completely Satisfied. Please let me know when you are already for your next vehicle. Thank You, Nicky Moore Internet Manager King Cadillac Buick GMC. 1700 West Evans St Florence, SC 29501

New 2014 Cadillac SRX

by from Myrtle Beach,SC |

I live in Myrtle Beach, SC and I have several freinds that have purchase several Cadillacs from King Cadillac Buick GMC in Florence, SC. There Salesman is Nicky Moore and they referred him to me. What a great guy and the BEST Salesman. He took time to show me the 2014 Cadillac ATS and the SRX. He did not pressure me at all. If you are looking for a great dealership you need to go to King Cadillac Buick GMC, and see Nicky Moore he is the Internet Manager. I Love My New Cadillac Srx, Thank You, J.H

August 8, 2014

I would like to thank you for your business and it was a pleasure working with you also.We are so glad that you love your New Cadillac SRX. Thank you again for your business, Nicky Moore Internet Sales Manager King Cadillac Buick GMC.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!

by from Florence, SC |

When I purchased my new to me Tahoe I was shocked at how smoothly the whole process played out. The sales staff and service were able to address all of my questions and concerns quickly. Best car buying experience and it will certainly make King the first stop I make when making future purchases! Thanks to all involved!

May 15, 2014

King Cadillac Buick GMC, Would Like To Thank You For Your Business.We Are So Happy That You Had The Best Car Buying Experience Ever. Please Let Us Know When You Are Ready For Your Next Vehicle. Thank You, King Cadillac Buick GMC

I will never buy a car anywhere else! Great Exp!

by from Hartsville, SC |

Excellent customer service. Great price. Easiest vehicle purchase I have ever made. Will def do business again.

May 15, 2014

King Cadillac Buick GMC, Would Like To Thank You For Your Business.We Are So Glad That You Had A Great Experience Here At King.

SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE IF YOU VALUE HONESTY

by from Barnwell, SC |

King Cadillac recently advertised a "Race Red" 2011 Mustang GT for sale. I contacted the Internet Sales Manager and inquired about the car. I asked him specifically to inspect the car for any dents prior to me obtaining a loan and driving the 3-1/2 hr trip to purchase the car. He assured me that it was dent free and in "Like New" condition. Upon arrival the first thing i noticed was dents in the car. When I pointed them out to him and asked him why he mis-represented the car he just stood there with that "deer in the headlight" look. He offered no apology or said anything. The car also had some idling issues as well. If you want to deal with honest people and value intergity i would suggest you shop somewhere else.

March 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us, we are so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. That is not the type of service we strive to provide. Please reach out to me directly at nmoore@kingflorence.com and we will attempt to rectify the situation. Again, I personally would like to apologize. Thank you,Nicky Moore

New 2014 Buick Enclave

by from Florence,SC |

King Cadillac Buick GMC,Is the BEST dealer in town. I have purchased five vehicles from King. My salesman ( Nicky Moore ) Is the best he always takes time to show me the vehicles they have in stock and also goes over all the options on the vehicle. They also have a great serivce dept. Thank you I love my new Enclave. C.W

March 30, 2014

Thank you for your business,We are so happy that you are Completely Satisfied with your vehicle purchase from King Cadillac Buick GMC. Thank You, Nicky Moore Internet Sales Manager King Cadillac Buick GMC 1700 West Evans St Florence, SC 29501

shopping for a used car

by from Florence,SC |

went to king cadillac to look at a 2011 GMC used yukon.The vehicle looked great and I also got a great deal.Thank You,