Cartown Kia USA Florence

Used 844-327-5931 Used 844-327-5931
Service 844-327-7659 Service 844-327-7659

Service sucks

by from Florence sc |

Just sorry sat there for two hours to figure out what needed to do then they ordered it didn't even call and let us know they had it in so they can fix it talk about a group of lame mechanics

Great place to buy a car.

by from Marion, SC |

I bought two new kia souls about 8 months apart and never had any trouble. These people really go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied and work hard to earn and keep your trust.

Beware to the buyer

by from Florence |

I purchased a 2012 from Kia , they worked really hard to sell me that car . Once I purchased the car it immediately had mechanical problems . I found that there were lots of promises to get the problems resolved , and they fell short on delivery . When I had the audacity to complain , I was told by the general managers told me that I was rude . I actually found her whole team to be rude . The night I called with a problem looking for the the general manager . Her sales manger offered to help me , when I told him the problem and was visibly upset he responded " ma'am we are trying to sell cars here. , what is it that u want from me " . At that very Moment it was cemented to me that now that they have money they have no use for me ! I have a warranty on the car , I have gone to Sumter dodge to have my issues addressed . They are fabulous , now they know what customer service truly is . I think the general manager at car town kia needs to spend some time there , she may learn the right way to treat a customer . I will never return there , they treat their customers like a problem or an inconvenience .