Cartown Kia USA Florence

3704 East Palmetto Street, Florence, SC 29506

1 of 1 review

Beware to the buyer

by from Florence |

I purchased a 2012 from Kia , they worked really hard to sell me that car . Once I purchased the car it immediately had mechanical problems . I found that there were lots of promises to get the problems resolved , and they fell short on delivery . When I had the audacity to complain , I was told by the general managers told me that I was rude . I actually found her whole team to be rude . The night I called with a problem looking for the the general manager . Her sales manger offered to help me , when I told him the problem and was visibly upset he responded " ma'am we are trying to sell cars here. , what is it that u want from me " . At that very Moment it was cemented to me that now that they have money they have no use for me ! I have a warranty on the car , I have gone to Sumter dodge to have my issues addressed . They are fabulous , now they know what customer service truly is . I think the general manager at car town kia needs to spend some time there , she may learn the right way to treat a customer . I will never return there , they treat their customers like a problem or an inconvenience .

(1-1 of 1 review)