Eckenrod Ford

5255 Alabama Highway 157, Cullman, AL 35058

New 855-300-7039
Used 888-623-1893
Service 877-675-5843

Turning Dreams into Reality!

Eckenrod Ford is wonderful

by from memphis tn |

Amazing, good old fashion service. Would drive down to Alabama again for a used car!!!

Customer Service Great!

by from Russellville, Al |

I recently visited Eckenrod Ford in Cullman looking for a Mustang for my son. Although they did not have the vehicle we were looking for they were very friendly and very helpful. Denise Cooper was fantastic. She went above and beyond. We found a Mustang at another dealer in Birmingham. We did not buy a vehicle from Denise and she was still willing to help us in any way she could with some issues we had with our purchase. She is an excellent sales person. Keep up the good work!! Thanks Denise!!

Great experience purchasing new truck

by from Falkville, Al |

Looking for a new truck and Eckenrod Ford of Cullman definitely got my business. Very professional, made the process very clear and very friendly. The sales representative, Denise Cooper, was exceptional. Highly recommend her and this dealership.

Great Experience

by from Moulton,Al. |

The dealership was clean, very friendly personel, very informative, and the sales person, Denise Cooper didn't pressure me into trading. I am satisfied with the value of my trade in Denise gave me. Denise did a great job of finding the truck I wanted, and I am very satisfied with it.

Denise Cooper

by from Cullman al |

My wife and I came in to look at a used car and Denise showed me the car and it was around my budget and she let me take it home . To make sure this was what I wanted . She was so pleasant to deal with no pressure . I would recommend her to everyone

Denise Cooper

by from Cullman al |

I came in to buy a used car and Denise came out when it was very cold and raining and she told me to stay in my car so I would stay warm and dry. She went and got me a car that she thought I would like. She knew exactly what I wanted and I ended up buying that car. She talked me though every step so I knew what was going to happen next she wasn't pushy and she listened to me ! She treated me like I was a VIP . She saw what I drove and she could tell I couldn't afford much but she didn't treat me that way. She is truly a great person and she cares. How many times can you say I truly trust my salesperson. We'll I can and it's Denise Cooper ! Ask for Denise she will truly be honest and she truly cares. Thanks Denise for a great experience !

Big john

by from Cullman al |

I'm a man with few words. But I'll say Denise Cooper did a great job getting me in a car. If you need a car go to Denise Cooper ! YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY

Best experience ever

by from Cullman al |

This was best experience ever buying a vehicle. Denise makes the whole experience with her relaxed friendly and caring style. Go to Eckonrod and ask for Denise Cooper!!!!

Great Service

by from Decatur, AL |

Rickey was very easy to deal with, very personable, and nice. He takes very good care of his customers throughout the buying process.

Wonderful Experience!

by from Holly Pond, AL |

I've always had a good experience with Eckenrod , I have purchased 9 vehicles from Eckenrod since 1995 and have always been more than pleased with the experience and courtesy of the staff. Glen has always been more than courteous and helpful throughout the process.