Eckenrod Ford

5255 AL-157, Cullman, AL 35058

Great buying experience

by from cullman, al |

one of the best car buying experience I ever had tanks to everyone at Eckenrod Ford

Great experience buying poor service Dept

by from Hanceville , Alabama |

We've bought all of our vehicles from Eckenrod Ford and have been pleased up until I got my fusion. When you buy a brand new car you expect everything to be in working order and if something is wrong you want it fixed and fixed right, well that wasn't happening as far as the Service Manager was concerned. If it wasn't for the owner we would have never bought another vehicle from there again, however the owner fixed the problem and now I'm a happy owner of my fusion

Great service!

by from Vinemont, AL |

Buying our 2008 Tahoe was a pleasurable experience. We have dreaded "car shopping" in the past, but this time it was a totally different experience. Our salesman, Adam Shedd, was polite, knowledgeable, and very easy to talk to and to do business with. We will definitely consider buying our next vehicle from Eckenrod and we will recommend this dealership whenever we have the opportunity.

Great service

by from Cullman, Al. |

Had my Ford Edge serviced. Friendly and timely service.

Great Atmosphere

by from Vinemont, AL |

Always a pleasant experience. We have our oil changed at Eckenrod and our tires rotated instead of the quick oil change shops on the side of the road. This particular time I had asked about my wipers, if they needed to be replaced or no; made me feel rather good when they brought my car back and said they didn't need to be replaced. Made me feel like they aren't just trying to make a dollar off of you in any way they can.

they do a great job and do it well.

by from Holly Pond, Alabma |

We actually bought our F250 in south Alabama, but live in Cullman County. When the recall was sent to us I called the service department at Eckenrod Ford and they told me to bring it on in and they would reprogram it while we waited. we were there maybe an hour and it was done and we are very satisfied. We have 3 vehicles that they service for us and we have always got good service, friendly reception and in and out in a respectable time. We truly appreciate the service department.

Service after purchasing vehicle

by from Cullman, Alabama |

I purchased a 2015 Escape. There was a manufacturing defect in the upholstery where a piece of the upholstery had to be replaced. The staff (Dustin) handled it efficiently and in a timely manner. I was treated with utmost courtesy and offered a vehicle to drive during the time they had my Escape. It could not have been handled better. Thank you.

Great Job

by from Cullman, Al. |

Went very well,pleasant experance. will return when needing more service. Thank You

smoothest sell ever

by from cullman, alabama |

2014 ford focus hatchback service superior Glenn Gaines & his son were fabulous. Todd Lindsey (finance) was great! Even 2 salesman who were not involved in the sell were wonderful proponents of Ford... Denise Cooper & Craig Lindsey

great service

by from Cullman, AL |

Like all staff friendly you can tell they want your business