Capital Ford Lincoln of Wilmington

(4.0) 5 Reviews

4222 Oleander Dr, Wilmington, NC 28403

HORRIBLE!!!

by from Wilmington nc |

Horrible! I bought a used vehicle which I over paid for. Two weeks later I was back in to have the tires cheked which I over looked at the day of purchase. I assumed all way good when you purchase a vehicle from a reputable dealer. Wrong all four tire a needed to be replaced and the first gear in the transmission do not shift properly. I waited 3 and a half hours with two children for them to tell me that the tires are not going to be replaced and the first gear characteristics are normal for my make model and year. This place is supposed to be a Christian owned dealer. I got taken for alp to money, time and emotional strain over a vehicle. They a sweet talkers that want your money and don't care if you get the short end I the stick. I am looking into legal actions.

Salesperson was so helpful! Thank you Paul R.!

by from Denton, NC |

This was the first time I had purchased a vehicle. Although I was nervous, Paul and the others involved in the process were so helpful. I was treated with respect, given a very fair price for my trade-in and am pleased with my new Ford! I will return in about 150,000 miles :)

Helping us decide without pressure

by from Hampstead NC |

We called ahead to Capital Ford and made an appointment. Although we were late we were courteously greeted with respect and friendliness.. Our salesman made a sincere effort to understand our somewhat vague preferences. After a couple of test drives of different cars I was surprised to find our preferences were changing, This changed evolved from both the driving experiences and the helpful ongoing discussions we had with our salesman. Once our preferences had firmed up our salesman made a significant effort to find a car that met these preferences. Once found we placed an order. The whole experience was warm and friendly.

Capital Ford Experience

by from Wilmington, NC |

I purchased a used non-Ford vehicle from this dealership. I was shopping on the internet for an exact make and model which was listed by this dealership. The condition was as advertised and we negotiated a fair price. I felt no pressure from my salesman. He even offered to have their body shop repair some of what I considered very minor blemishes that you would expect on a prior owned vehicle. They even beat my interest percentage I had been offered by my own bank on the loan. I had a good experience with this dealership.

online price quotes

by from Calabash, NC |

The online price quote was very useful and we used it in our physical visit to the dealer where we bought a Ford focus.