Billy Cain Ford

Billy Cain Ford

4191 Maysville Road, Commerce, GA 30529

New 877-723-2106
Used 877-942-7795

Where the bottom line is LESS and the service is BEST!!!

Holy cow!!!

by from Banks Crossing |

So a few years ago I bought my wife an F150 so she could pull her horse trailer around. Well I think I probably should have gone for the super duty cause she ended up using it more than we both expected. Well something went wrong with the radiator or heat coil I don't really know... It stopped running right. Well we had just a couple moths ago went past the factory warranty. But I had to have it fixed and I've been taking it to them since I bought it to keep it up so I once again took it to them. And wouldn't you know it, they covered it. I told them we were probably running it to hard. They told me it doesn't matter and just fixed it. Man I love these people. I don't know if you guys read these or not but I just want to let y'all know it meant the world to me and my life. We are your customers for life. And when I need a bigger truck I'll be coming in!

Good people

by from Jefferson, Ga |

I really loved the people there. I didn't know where to park at first but they came out immediately and greeted me. I was looking for a great gas efficient car and had something in mind but they introduced me to some ones that were even better than I expected! They talked to me like a friend to a friend which is really nice. Daniel (the guy selling to me) was a really stand up guy. Country and a shake hand it's a deal. Maybe it's just me but I like that kind of thing. Anyways, I'd definitely recommend these guys. They were extremely helpful during the whole process.

Love the car, but not happy with the dealer

by from Atlanta, Ga. |

Dealership is small and dark, very bare bones and outdated. I did buy a car here, because they happened to have one car that fit what I was looking for. During the sales process, they took words that I said out of context to maintain their price point, which I didn't argue with at the time because we made the terms of everything else work to make a deal. However, it didn't sit well with me that they did it. Also, they insisted that the internet price was not negotiable because they already have to lower the price to list it on the internet, which was not the case with any other dealer we had talked to about other cars - also annoying. THEN AFTER THE DEAL WAS DONE - THEY GAVE MY CELL PHONE NUMBER OUT TO A PROSPECTIVE BUYER OF MY TRADE IN. (So that he could call to get the history of the car from me.) Incredibly unprofessional, I am so dissapointed that they didn't even call to ask me before handing out my personal information. Will never make the mistake of buying another car from them again.

Billy Cain Ford responded to this review

May 2, 2014

Dear Customer, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are very sorry to hear about your unhappy experience. I would have contacted you sooner, however I was unaware of the situation and I don't have any contact information to get in touch with you. I'd like to hear from you so please feel free to contact me directly. I'm Cody Cain and my cell number is 706.248.1864. We are a family owned dealership and we've been serving the Commerce community for over 30 years. We aim to provide our valued customers with the best customer service from the beginning to the end and after. I look forward to hearing from you to have this issue resolved.