Smart Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Service 866-913-9931

Make the SMART choice!

Heaven Sent Car Dealership

by from Forrest City, Ar |

I was looking online for a car. I saw a car from Smart Chevrolet I could not believe the price and how clean it was. I called Smart Chevrolet to see if I could make an appointment to see the car,Chris an online customer service representative said he will set up me an appointment to see Cecil. I drove 83 miles to see Cecil. Upon arriving Cecil was waiting for me in the parking lot. That was THE BEST car buying experience I have ever had. I don't write reviews but with customer service like Smart Chevrolet they deserve the best reviews that a customer can give. I have bought several cars from large dealerships there is no comparison to customer care with Smart Chevrolet, you are #1 and THE BEST in customer care. P.S. Thank You Cars.com

Great dealer to work with.

by from Alexander, AR |

My experience with Smart dealership in Pine Bluff was the best I've had with a car dealer. They're response to my inquiry was quick, information on the car over the phone was complete and accurate. Down to earth and honest - up front, both on the phone and in person when I was looking over the used car. They worked together to get the deal I wanted. I bought the car, and am very happy with it. They have a very smooth, actually enjoyable, purchasing/financing process. Was a pleasure. I will be using this dealer in future for vehicle purchases.

Great service

by from Pine bluff, AR |

Great service received from Alvin Starks and Earl Nesby. Look them up at your visit to Smarts.

Outstanding Business

by from Sheridan AR |

The Salesman at Smart Chevorlet in Pine Bluff Mr Steve Roberts and the rest of the staff where Outstanding this is the second vehicle I have purchased there and will continue to do my business with them I have 3 Kids that will be needing vehicles in the near future.

Great Buying Experience

by from Dumas,AR |

Lee Smart took an interest in learning what type of vehicle I wanted, answering all my questions about various acessories, as it pertained to my purchase. He and his staff were very attentive and polite during my visit. I have asked my self several times since, Why? This was first vehicle purchase from these fine people. It will be my family's first stop, the next time any of us purchase a new automobile.

Car Salesman

by from Monticello, AR |

Ronnie is one of the best car salesman I have ever met. He was extremely helpful & courteous. He was able to get me a great deal on my car. When you go to Smart Cheverolet ask for Ronnie!!!!!!!!!

Service

by from Pine Bluff ,Ar |

Each time I have came to Smart the services as been awesome. The 2 guys at the service counter are always willing to assist you in whatever questions you may have. I am always told "We will call you before we start the service on your car to let you know just what we found", I always receive a call! I must not leave out Mr. Jimmy, who helps with transporting clients to and from the dealership as their vehicles are being worked on. He is truly a caring and kind person. I tip my hat to all the employees at Smart Chevrolet in Pine Bluff.

Good guys

by from Pine Bluff |

Super nice people at this dealership.

Average

by from Pine Bluff, AR |

When purchasing my vehicle the service was GREAT. I've had body work here alsol and the customer service was great as well! The service department is not as friendly.

Great sales rep/pleasant atmosphere

by from Monticello, AR |

Our overall experience at Smart Honda in Pine Bluff, AR was great. Our sales rep was Darryl Higgins. He was the best. Pleasant, knowledgeable about the vehicle. He was not overbearing. He was a pleasure to work with. He was all about making the experience good for us. Thank you, Darryl