Bob King GMC/Buick

5115 New Centre Dr, Wilmington, NC 28403

Used 910-799-3520

Bad experience

by from Myrtle beach, S.C. |

Found a used Hi-bred camry on Bob Kings listings, Called the dealer in Wilimngton was advised it was still there..Before I left my home I called the dealership and advise that I was on my way to Wilimngton to check and had a contact name and asked if they still had the car. After an hour and half trip I arrived ready to look at the vehicle. found the used car lot and was directed to the name given me. He checks his list and informs me the car was in Charleston, But that he had others that I may be interested.in. I wasn't happy to have driven 160 miles round trip to look at a car that they should have told me was in Charleston. No apology, No Sorry about the misunderstanding, Just wanted to show me cars I wasn't interested in. I would have a very hard time trusting this dealership.if what I went through was the way they treat their customers.

Buddy Dozier

by from Wilmington, nc |

Great place to do business. I have purchased many cars from this group and have dealt with many different sales associates as well as used the service group from the GMAC and Mercedes. Great people.

Love My Car

by from Wilmington |

I am completely satisfied with my buying experience at Bob King. The sales staff was professional and knowledgable. I didn't feel pressured to buy. I will definitely be buying from Bob King again.

Great Sales and Service

by from Wilmington |

Great Sales process when I purchased my Mercedes 2000 ML430. Greater service process by keeping my ML healthy for over 369,000 miles!!!

Excellent buying process

by from Deerfield Beach, FL |

I highly recommend Bob King Automall. I recently purchased a used vehicle from Al Hallowell(sales rep). Mr. Hallowell went out of his way to answer all my questions and my car was in immaculate condition when I picked it up. Very happy with my car and with the dealership!

great new car purchasing experience!

by from Greenville, SC |

Dealing with Bob King GMC was a great new car purchasing experience. I found the Yukon on Cars.com. It had all of the features I wanted except navigation. The service department was able to switch out the stereo for FACTORY nav/stereo thus the exact new car I wanted was born. I worked with Matt Gililland. Matt's communication was excellent and I would recommend asking for him. I never visited the dealership. We were able to process everything remotely and the car was delivered to me today. LOVE my new Yukon from Bob King!!! Thanks Matt!