5501 Market Sreet, Wilmington, NC 28405

New 888-434-4395
Used 888-431-4630
Service 888-431-4153

by from Wilmington, NC |

It was great! I was going to leave the dealership because i wasnt getting the deal i needed to have and somehow they got me to the payment i wanted and I remained with only 1 car payment for my household! I worked with Alex and "Saji" (Sah-gee), your regional Nissan Loyalty expert and he and Alex bent over backwards to have me leave with a new Nissan Pathfinder. We have bought our last 2 Cars from Capital Nissan. We are very happy clients!

Love Larry & His Team

by from Southport, NC |

Service at Capital Nissan is always 5 Stars. Every time we bring our cars into Capital- We leave with a smile. Larry & his Team always makes it right! We recommend their service to anyone.

Great Service!

by from Southport, NC |

Very Quick Service at Capital Nissan. Every time I go in for service, I always leave happy & satisfied. Larry & his team are a great group of professionals.

Great Service & Clean Facilities

by from Wilmington, NC |

Had an emergency oil change at this location and they were very quick and efficient. The staff was pleasantly friendly and next time I am in Wilmington I will most certainly be paying them a vist. Thanks for the great service!

5-STAR SERVICE for CAPITAL NISSAN

by from Wilmington,NC |

Kate Barnett ? Great service! I just moved to Wilmington and the radiator on my Versa blew out in day 1. They had me taken care of in six hours. The Wi-Fi is fast, the staff is nice.

Ask for Brian-he was very helpful....

by from Wilmington, NC |

Had my car serviced today since I'm driving to and from FL in a few days. Have to say I was VERY pleased. The staff was very friendly and made sure I was well-taken care of. Brian was the one that helped me and he was very informative and sincere when I asked questions. It was my first time in the new location and service seemed much better than it was at the old location. It wasn't hectic and I felt very comfortable. Thanks, Nissan Staff!

Great Service & Facilities

by from Wilmington NC |

I have given this rating because I like this dealership. From the commercials to the staff, I think this dealership gives the customer a great and friendly experience. I have used Wilmington Nissan for all of my oil changes and services to my car and one day, planned to buy a new one from there. That day was Wednesday and the overall impression that I got was that the associates are genuinely concerned about the customer. Working with Larry and his team is a 5-star experience.

"Long time and very happy service department custo

by from Wilmington, NC |

Larry Brown and his staff are professionals that always provide excellent customer service. I have several vehicles and all are serviced by the guys at Capital. I have always trusted Mr. Brown to give his honest and expert opinion.

Great Staff!

by from Wilmington, NC |

My first car buying experience was just perfect thanks to David Kelly and Brett Bostic! David isn't your typical car salesmen. His genuine willingness to help, answer all my questions, and ensure I was completely comfortable in my new car certainly didn't go unnoticed. And Brett made all the paperwork a breeze! After visiting a few other dealerships where my experiences were sub par, these guys made car buying a joy. Thanks guys!!

New car buying experience with Eric S

by from Wilmington NC |

Eric S was a great sales person and made the new car buying experience simple and easy. The entire staff supported their part of the process in a very knowledgable and professional manner. I will recommend them to my friends who are looking for a new car.

Phil l was an amazing salesman

by from Wilmington |

Salesman was friendly, so was Mac and Brett the sales managers. Buying process was simple and easy and the finance guy Dave was quick and efficient. Very have couple with a baby on the way.

Capital Nissan responded to this review

July 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to rate us! We're delighted to hear the purchasing process was so simple and efficient for you. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. Thank you for choosing us and please let us know if there's anything more we can do for you. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter. Kind regards, Noah Woods - GM | nwoods@capitalnissan.com