18600 Devonshire St, Northridge, CA 91324

New 888-903-2594
Used 888-435-2759
Service 888-238-1729

A FULL service dealership, just south of the 118 freeway.

Extremely Professional, easiest car purchase ever

by from San Clemente |

ALI was FANTASTIC...It was the easiest car purchase I have ever made. No bait and switch from the sales ad in the LA Times. He was extremely knowledgable, friendly and professional Gustavo in Finance and Rick Piedalue, Sales Manager were the BEST I drove from San Clemente to Northridge to purchase my Volt. It was worth the drive and I saved THOUSANDS

Silverado from Rydell

by from Woodland Hills , CA |

easiest purchase for us ever!!! we will buy from there again!! the salesman Al Vasquez was well informed and easy to talk to. i didnt feel like i was being scammed all the time talking to him. this is the best dealership ive come across.

Great Experience

by from Sherman Oaks, CA |

This was my first experience buying/leasing a new car. Greg Riggen was very professional, friendly and helpful in allowing me to research and make the best choice for my needs. When my credit didn't turn out to be as glowing as I had hoped, Greg still treated me with respect and made me feel like a human being. I appreciated that. Great sales consultant, great car, great experience. I will definitely tell my friends. Thank you!

AWESOME Dealership

by from Granada Hills, CA |

Just bought 2 cars from Northridge Rydell last week. Couldn't be HAPPIER! One is brand new and one used. Adel Habeb was our salesman. He is THE BEST! Very friendly, very HONEST and most of all, treated us like family. This is the 4th car we have bought from this dealership and will always go back

Great service, clean facility, very helpful

by from Los Angeles ,CA |

I did purchase a Acura at Rydell , the car was advertised through cars.com, the salesman was very helpful.

by from Castaic, Ca |

Arnold in the service department was absolutly wonderful. He was promt, curtiouse and most importantly very helpful in regards to my vehicles service needs! Thank you for a job well done Arnold!

Not for me.

by from La, CA |

NO military specials... If you are a veteran/ serving don't come here. They won't give any specials, only a free drink. Was low-balled on a trade-in by being presented the zip-code KBB values. Sick guys, so let me bring in my perfectly maintained and aftermarket upgraded vehicle just to get the "poor" quality trade in value. No thanks, try doing business by working with customers not your commissions.

Greats service

by from Corona ca |

It was excellent service. The sales person was awesome professional and helpfull He got me the deal that I want in no time. Never thought that buying a car will be easy like that. I differently will refer all my frinds to you Thank you

Great Service at the Service Department

by from Northridge, CA |

I brought my 2012 Sonic in for an oil change, and left to run some errands. I actually forgot what time the service department closed, and ended up getting there to pick my car up after hours. Happily, their friendly staff was still there, and I didn't have to walk home!

So friendly!!

by from Granada hills,ca |

Mo was so friendly and helpful. Renata helped us find all of the deals we could possibly get.

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Northridge, CA |

I really like the way they do business at this dealership. Everyone was friendly and professional without being pushy and playing games. The entire transaction was very easy and they had the best prices. I have already told several people about this dealership. Plus, my car ROCKS!