Kirby Subaru of Ventura

New 877-634-2084 New 877-634-2084
Used 877-604-5073 Used 877-604-5073
Service 877-634-2126 Service 877-634-2126

Kirby Auto Group, 3rd generation for almost 50 years

Amazing dealership. Amazing Staff.

by from Ventura CA |

If you are in the market for a new car you have to check out Kirby Subaru. Scott Glen made us feel welcome and made our car buying experience fun, exciting, and stress free! I wont be going anywhere else for my car needs. Thank you guys!!!

August 29, 2015

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new car!

Great service department

by from Camarillo, CA |

see Ron and Paul for great service and guidance for your Subaru. the service department is so well run, the waiting areas are clean and comfortable and everyone is polite and friendly.

Great buying process

by from Ventura, CA |

Bought a used car from them two weeks ago. Thought I'd have to drive to Los Angeles to get a good deal. Jeff Albrizzio was my salesman. Treated me very professionally. Didn't insult my intelligence with the typical negotiating tactics. Well run organization. Their financing guy was straightforward, above the board, and gave me a great rate. The only reason I didn't give their facility 4 out of 5 stars is that they don't have warm cookies like at some of the other dealerships. Bottom line is he gave me a great deal on a great used car with only 10k miles on it.

January 11, 2016

Thank you for choosing Kirby Subaru for your used car purchase. We appreciate your business and and thank you for sharing your [positive experience with Jeff Albrizzio!

buying experience.

by from Oxnard, CA 93035 |

This dealership provided me with an excellent buying experience. Jeff Albrizzio and Howard Korey worked together to make sure I received the car I wanted for the price I could afford. Every thing went very smoothly and I received my car 10 days earlier than was promised. I will be sure to refer my friends to Kirby Suburu!

January 11, 2016

Becky, thank you for sharing your positive experience and for choosing Kirby Subaru. We hope you are enjoying your new Subaru.

6 Stars!

by from Ventura, CA |

If I could give this dealership and Jordan French 6 stars, I would. Right from the start Jordan was polite, courteous, and professional. He also was not your typical pushy salesman, which I appreciated a lot. He understood that buying or leasing a new car is a big decision for a lot of people and I never felt pressured to make that decision right away. In fact, I took weeks and he didn't pester me like most dealerships would. Once I decided to pull the trigger on a 2016 Crosstrek lease, he told me to stop by when I could so he could show me the subtle differences between the 2015 and 2016. Jordan and the whole Kirby Subaru Team were super helpful in getting me the Crosstrek in the color I wanted as well. I would definitely recommend Kirby Subaru to anyone thinking about purchasing a Subaru. Cheers!

December 21, 2015

Jacob, thank you for choosing Kirby Subaru and sharing your positive experience with Jordan. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Ventura California |

This was the best buying experience I have ever had at a dealership. If you are going to be buying a car I couldn't recommend kirby Subaru enough. Scotty was so great and knowledgeable. He put no pressure on us. The whole process was easy and fast. I will be coming back the next time I need a car.

November 24, 2015

Thank you Ryan for sharing your positive experience with Scotty, we appreciate your business.

Great Experience from Research to Signing

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

Before I even visited the dealership, JP spent a good amount of time answering my questions over the phone. We met the next day at the dealership and again, he happily spent time with me, answered all of my questions, and let me drive all the cars in which I had interest. I never felt rushed or pushed. I told him all of my needs and wants in a new car and he helped me find the just-right one. JP went out of his way to help me pick up my car the following day. I enjoyed every interaction I had at that dealership. It was fast and easy. I was given a very fair price on the vehicle and was treated with kindness and respect from beginning to end. As a woman (visiting dealerships solo), the kindness and respect with which I was treated was a rare treat!

November 24, 2015

Caroline, we appreciate the positive review. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for your business.

Happy Customers

by from Summerland |

Thanks to Alex Iker for his efforts in guiding us in the car purchasing process. I didn't anticipate purchasing a new car, but was really happy with the process and the price we were provided. My wife and I are stoked on a (nearly) brand new Forester and are hopeful for years of good luck and adventuring in it. Alex was informed but not pushy when it came to deciding which model was best for us. He definitely felt like an advocate for us - Thanks again.

November 24, 2015

Matt and Beth, thank you for sharing your positive experience and thank you for your business we greatly appreciate it.

Bought a BRZ hassle free

by from Ventura, CA |

Enrique Garibay helped me out, I test drove a HyperBlue BRZ and wanted it, everything else was quick and hassle free.

November 24, 2015

Stephen, thank you for choosing Kirby Subaru. We appreciate your business!

Fantastic Service!

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

We were very hesitant going in to buy a new car, but Jeff Albrizzio was amazing and made our car buying a pleasant experience. Jeff helped us out with our research a few days before we bought the car and then helped us pick out our new car. With a 5 month old baby in tow, Jeff helped us make the dealership feel like home. I would highly recommend dealing with Jeff if you need to buy a Subaru.

November 9, 2015

Thank you Krista and Mark for sharing your positive experience with Jeff Albrizzio. We appreciate your business.