Kirby Subaru of Ventura

Service 877-634-2126

Kirby Auto Group, 3rd generation for almost 50 years

Great customer service

by from Oxnard CA |

Just leased a 2014 crosstek from Kirby the salesman that help me out was Jordan French nice guy great knowledge and does not push you into something you do not want. Will recommend any one looking to buy or lease a car.

Great place to buy a car

by from Ventura CA |

Jordan French is the man! He helped me into a 2012 outback..he always goes above and beyond to help. We've bought 3 Subarus from him and have had a great experience everytime!

September 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this positive review about Jordan. We appreciate your business and hope that you are enjoying your Subaru Outback!

Purchased a new xv crosstek during Labor Day weeke

by from Simi Valley |

Kirby did match True car .com pricing and was very accomadating. Karina was very helpful and informative on the car I wanted. It was smooth until financing I know every one hates financing because its long a drawn out. But it was not that painful. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

September 10, 2014

Kelly, we hope you are enjoying your new Subaru! Thank you for your business and taking the time to post the positive review!

Quality Service

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

Great Customer Service, helped me find the perfect fit for me. Thank you Tim Ochoa from Ventura Subaru for making this process like a walk in the park and providing me with everything that I needed to know.

September 7, 2014

Thank you for your business and taking the time to post this positive review! We hope that you are enjoying your Subaru!

Nice Customer Service

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

Great Customer Service, Friendly Staff and clean facilities. Good selection of Subarus.

FANTASTIC

by from Camarillo, CA |

I left repairs blank because it hasn't been an issue yet. I just got a new 2013 Subaru Forester on sunday. I'm THRILLED with the car (I've always been enamored with the idea of owning a Subaru, now I get to say I have one!!!), and the salesman (John French) was friendly, very patient, and relatable and easy going--making the process very painless for me. I would absolutely refer anyone looking to purchase or lease a new car. Years down the road I can see myself being a repeat customer.