Jacky Jones Lincoln

2407 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 888-613-9423
Used 888-693-5012
Service 888-811-3854

Best New and Used Lincoln Dealership in Gainesville, Georgia for over 20 years!

Honoable Kevin R. Madison

by from Austin, Texas |

I live in Austin, Texas. I went on-line to find a Lincoln Town car with low mileage. I ended up at Jacky Jones Lincoln in Gaineville, Georgia. I reviewed their Town cars on-line and the Google reviews. I found a beautiful 2010 Town car with only 19,000 miles and I wanted to purchase it but I had serious concerns with buying a used car, with no warranty, from an out-of-state dealer. I took a chance and contacted Jeremiah at Jacky Jones Lincoln. Jeremiah gave me all of the information about the car, its history, and walked around the car while on the phone with me, telling me about the car's condition and a few minor scratches in the trunk. He was polite, professional, and HONEST. On August 9, 2014 flew out to Atlanta. Jeremiah had a driver pick me up at the airport and drive me to their dealership, about an hour away, at their cost. The car was exactly as Jeremiah said it was. It ran great. I was about ready to leave and the electronic self-opening trunk latch went on the fritz. I had already signed the paperwork and paid and the car was sold "as is" with no warranties- which is very common. Jeremiah would not let me drive off the lot and even though his service department was closed on Saturday, he and another employee took the latch off of a 2011 Town car and put it on my vehicle. They fixed it perfectly. I have never done business with this dealership but Jeremiah and JT, the sales manager, were FANTASTIC. You have to really TRUST someone to buy a car from a dealer three states and 1,000 miles away. I just got back to Austin today and the car runs great and I had no problems. Great 1,000 mile test run! I am very pleased with these guys!! Thank you Jeremiah and JT!

April 17, 2015

Thank you! We hope that you are still enjoying your Town Car. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything we can do in the future.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Douglasville, GA |

I was in the market for a vehicle due to an accident. I had only a few days to find and purchase a car. I looked on-line and found a vehicle, MKZ 2012 - Black. The car was in excellent condition. I contacted the dealership and was told the car would be waiting out front for my husband and me. We arrived and the car was out front. It was clean and ready for a test drive. The staff was very nice and helpful. Jeremiah was the salesperson and keep to his word of getting the entire buying process completed within one hour. I recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a used Lincoln.

April 17, 2015

Thank you very much!

Used sports car purchase

by from Gainesville, GA |

disappointed that the dealership could not provide a carfax even though the sales person had one in his hand the previous day and said he forgot to give it to us, an autocheck summary was provided only. The oil had not been changed in the vehicle although the manager indicated it had had a thorough check when it was traded in; no records were available as to when it was last changed. Customer service provided excellent service in making a second key and an oil change was provided when we brought it back as the oil appeared to be dirty. No charge for either service. Waiting room is a bit small and not adjacent to rest rooms.

August 12, 2014

Thank you for your review. We strive to create the Lincoln Experience for all customers, but it seems we might have missed the opportunity with you. We only use AutoCheck at Jacky Jones Lincoln, a Carfax would not have been available. We hope you are continuing to enjoy your new vehicle.

Wonderful experience!

by from Cornelia, Georgia |

My husband and I were frustrated with our search for a dependable used car within our price range and the horrible customer service we had been receiving when we finally found what we were looking for. We were amazed to find a gorgeous dependable car that was in our price range and wonderful customer service. Mr. Rivero promptly addressed our situation and before we knew it we were driving home our perfect car. Thank you again for a great experience and we will be repeat customers for sure!

March 4, 2014

Thank you, Misty, for taking time to share your experience at Jacky Jones Lincoln! We strive to create the Lincoln Experience for all customers! I am pleased to know that Nelson Rivero lived up to those standards for you! If there is anything we can do in the future, please feel free to contact us!

GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS

by from Rome Ga 30165 |

I have been in the auto business for my self until as recent as 2006 when I retired.These guys above and beyond their call to help you anyway they can Don Satterfield and Mark Gettins were the nicest guys you would ever want to do business with. AS of matter of fact , I bought 2 vehicles that day J T the manager was also great Super Guy and one more Mr Andy ,,,Super Super nice guy in F and I No pressure Real laid back but wants to help you in any way. The whole staff was willing to do anything for My wife and I . Keep up the good work Jacky and Dennis on having employees like this around.They mean a lot. Thanks, Ken Waters Rome Ga.

March 4, 2014

Ken, thank you so much for taking time to share your experience! Thank you for your business - two vehicles! Wow! Jacky Jones Lincoln has a reputation for excellence in customer service, and it's always a pleasure to hear that our team lived up to those standards for you!

A + service

by from Suwanee ga |

I will be revisiting this dealership soon and I will refer my friends .

March 4, 2014

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with Jacky Jones Lincoln! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you in the future.

Repeat buying experience with this dealer.

by from Thomaston, GA |

This is the third purchase from this dealer and we found everything very satisfactory. Our salesperson, John Lofton was very interested in finding us exactly the vehicles we wanted and we appreciate his dedication. Everyone at dealership has been very accomodating.

March 4, 2014

Thank you for returning to Jacky Jones Lincoln! We want all of our customers to feel like family. Thank you!

2005 Aviator

by from Ninety Six, SC |

I purchased a 2005 Aviator from Jackie Jones Lincoln from Jeremiah, the internet manager. I have bought over 20 cars in my lifetime and I believe this was the most enjoyable purchase experience. It was a pleasure doing business. The communication before and after the sale was outstanding. The Aviator was as advertised. There was no long drawn out dickering over anything. The trade offer was fair and the deal was excellent. I drove over two hours to buy this truck so the info Jeremiah provided before I came was so important. I will send my family and friends!

March 4, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. At Jacky Jones Lincoln, we strive to provide our customers with a friendly environment, thorough communication, and a no pressure sales experience. If you are back in the area, please stop in anytime.

2011 Edge Sport

by from Cumming, GA |

After viewing hundreds of pages of listings, and visiting a few dealerships, I decided to go look at a car on the lot over at Jacky Jones Lincoln. They had some of the fairest and most reasonable price points of any dealer within 75 miles of my home. (and I say that as in there is a Ford dealer 2 miles from my house, but their prices are so high I don't even shop there) I drove a quick 17 miles over, and the sales staff that I had spoken to through email and phone contact was there ready for me, even though I didn't tell them when I was coming. These guys are laid back, no pressure at all. They aren't trying to push you to a particular car or brand to help line their pockets. They show you what you want. They are very knowledgable of the products, friendly and courteous. Frank, John and JT were all right on the spot with answers to any and all questions I threw at them. I've been in the car business myself for quite a long time, so I know what to typically expect at a dealership. These guys broke the mold. If you want good service, good selection and no high pressure tactics, this is where you should go without a doubt.

August 15, 2013

Thank you so much! This is what we strive for on every transaction. Thank you for giving Jacky Jones Lincoln the privilege of serving you. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Stop by anytime you're in the area.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Lawrenceville,Ga |

My wife and I had been looking for an MKX and found their website with a CPO 2011 MKX at the price we wanted so we went to see it the next day and ended up getting a different one that had all the options we wanted. John Lofton and Don Satterfield were very knowledgable and professional didn't pressure us at all. Purchasing was quick and easy. Overall experience was GREAT! would go back again.

August 15, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!

Positive experience

by from Loudon, TN |

Salesman worked with me making the purchase a positive experience.

May 9, 2013

Thank you! Thank you for giving Jacky Jones Lincoln the opportunity to serve you with the purchase of your vehicle. When we see "Positive Experience" in a review, we know that everyone here did their job! We look forward to serving you again in the future, with the same positive experience!