2407 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 888-613-9423
Used 888-693-5012
Service 888-811-3854

Best New and Used Lincoln Dealership in Gainesville, Georgia for over 20 years!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Cleveland, GA |

My wife and I had been shopping for a P71 Crown Victoria for awhile. We'd heard great things about the Jacky Jones Dealerships. We got a great deal from JT Hartman. He made the buying process very easy. Highly recommend Jacky Jones Lincoln to all of our friends and family!

Jacky Jones Lincoln responded to this review

July 23, 2012

Thank you! We strive to make buying easy at Jacky Jones Lincoln!

by from Inez, KY |

These guys may be great, but they did not appear to be interested in out of town business. Made an internet offer on a Navigator, with no reply at all. Sent inquiry on another one later - still no reply. Finally called, and gentleman who answered was very polite, and promised to get best price from sales manager and call me back the next morning. He did call me back, to tell me the sales manager was out and he would call me later that afternoon. Never heard another word. Ended up buying one elsewhere. These folks may be wonderful to deal with if you're local, but it looks like you really have to work at it (which is hard to do if you're 300 miles away...). Their advertised prices were reasonable, and it did look like they had very nice used vehicles. Really thought I was going to buy from them - never found out what happened.