Carriage Nissan

2400 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-579-2546
Used 877-878-9617
Service 888-611-6997

Come experience The Carriage Difference, and see why Georgia Nissan Drivers have voted us #1 in the state!

Worked extremely hard to help us

by from Dawsonville, GA |

They were very friendly. Worked hard through the numbers and were very upfront with the details. We had a 2002 Taurus and found a deal on a Nissan Leaf with the help of the Federal and State tax incentives. After installing a charging station in the garage and paying $2000 down we are paying less a month than what we had to for the Taurus ($200 in gas a month). Great folks. I would recommend you see Carl if you want to buy a car there. He's your man!

Very friendly and helpful!

by from Dahlonega, GA |

Everyone here was very friendly and helpful. I came in later in the evening and was out in no time!

Repeat customer....

by from Gainesville, ga |

Very happy with my experience. I searched their inventory online. I found the vehicle I wanted, did my financing application online. I was in and out of there after the test drive/financial negotiations and delivery. Never had such a quick no haggle experience ever. This was my second new car purchase at this dealership.

Love my New purchase!!!

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

Went to Carriage Nissan in Gainesville Georgia in need of a trade in and affordable car payments. the service was excellent I got a great deal and a vehicle that was acceptable to all my needs; affordable excellent on gas and NEW I love my new purchase and would defiantly recommend.

February 9, 2015

Thank you so much for choosing Carriage! It is awesome customers like you that make our job so enjoyable. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to let us know.

The best sales experience

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

My wife and I had what most dealerships were telling us was an impossible situation. Not Carriage. They bent over backwards to get us a great deal and our salesman, Orlando Lara was exceptional. He stayed in constant contact with my wife and I to ensure that everything was being taken care of as promised. Our son will soon be looking for a car and we will be heading back to Carriage and Orlando.

Great experience- accomodating people

by from Dahlonega Ga |

Car dealers have a bad reputation. This dealership worked hard to dispell this stereotype by going out of their way to close a fair deal and provide excellent follow up after the deal was completed. On Dec 31 I shopped for a new Nissan Leaf. I was running late and they stayed open and late for me to do the deal. Raja, Brad and Courtney all did their jobs with friendly and enthusiatic attitudes.

Fantastic dealer, great experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

Carriage is a great dealership to do business with.

February 9, 2015

We are glad you had a great experience! If there is anything else we can do please let us know :)

Great environmnet!

by from Alto, GA |

This place did a deal for us that we didn't think would be possible and my husband loves his new truck!

horrible place for service

by from gainsville ga |

I have a classic sports car and got an oil change here. It took 4 hours and they were not busy. They thought I was not there and took my car for a 20 joy ride and when I asked where my car was they kept me busy until they got back with it. My car did not need to be driven and I felt they were very shady, most likely running my car very hard by the way it was driving afterwards. BEWARE and avoid this place at all costs. Every other nissan dealership I have visited was much better and much more professional.

All 10's

by from Cleveland, Ga |

Buying a car is especially stressful for me and I had been shopping all around so when I went to carriage I expected the same pushy , haggling , and no deal experience! It was everything but that ! I was treated fantastic and I got a better deal for the car I wanted ! I am a very satisfied customer !

Service with ease

by from Gainesville Georgia |

Service it carriage Nissan Gainesville was a pleasant experience. The service crew was very friendly and everything was explained with easy understanding. Drop off was not a problem. I received a call after I left my car making sure my requested service was what I wanted performed. Received a call in a timely manner stating that my car was ready for pick up. Very pleasant experience.

November 8, 2014

Glad you had such a great experience and we hope to see you again for your next service visit! :)