Carriage Nissan

2400 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-579-2546
Used 877-878-9617
Service 888-611-6997

Come experience The Carriage Difference, and see why Georgia Nissan Drivers have voted us #1 in the state!

Will never go anywhere else!!!

by from Lawrenceville, Ga |

Yet again Carriage Nissan exceeded our expectations!! Thanks to our salesman Orlando Lara, this was the easiest car buying experience ever. This is our 2nd car in less than 6 months that we have bought at Carriage using Orlando and we would never shop anywhere else!! He treats you like a member of the family not like a customer!! If you are looking for an amazing car buying experience then I highly recommend Carriage Nissan!!! Ask for Orlando every time and you'll never be disappointed!!!

July 13, 2015

We are so happy to hear this! Orlando is one of our best sales consultants and we are glad he was able to impress you yet again! Have a wonderful day Kristi :)

Grest New Car Purchase

by from Gainesville, GA |

Everyone was very nice, and did provide very good service in a professional manner. again i say thanks

July 14, 2015

All of us here at Carriage Nissan want to say thank you! Hope we were able to answer all you questions and if there is anything else you need from us please just let us know! Have a great day :)

I felt bad for those older couple in their 50's

by from Gainesville,ga |

I was shocked how they treated those older couple in their 50's thinking they were getting a newer car.Getting their hopes way high is not a good thing..Those people have struggle too many times thinking they being helped by 4 salesmens that pressuring them into higher payments.After I saw all that happen,I decided not do my business with carriage nissan after seeing that guy adam talking saying his boss wanted to talk to them but never shown up got me thinking I don't want to be their next victim like those older people.. Those people came up there twice yesterday and yeah i was walking around waiting to get help and never did.I'm the fat lady

July 14, 2015

We regret your experience at Carriage Nissan and for what you perceived as us pressuring an older couple into a higher payment than they wanted. Unfortunately, though I hope you will understand, we are unable to discuss the situation of those individuals with a third party not involved in the deal. To better understand what we could have done and to address any concerns you have with our store, could you send a follow up email to wecare@carriagenissan.com with those details? Thank you and have a great day.

New car purchase

by from Gainesville, GA |

My overall experience was excellent. The customer service excellent, buying process, facilities and quality of repairs was excellent. The people were polite and nice, made you feel comfortable. Took the stress off whe talking with the sale person. The paper work did not take very long to complete, and they found the vehice that i was looking for. The facility was comfortable, had soda, wate and popcorn if you wanted. The service should be good, becaus previously i never had any problem with my vehicle once it was service. I went to purchase one car and end up purchasing two, "HOW CRAZY". my rating is excellent on everything, Can't seem to get the rating scale to work.

July 14, 2015

It's not the craziest thing we have seen but we all want to say thank you for your business (times 2) and if you need anything else from us please just let us know! Have a great day Lou

Incredible experience - 2015 Altima

by from Dahlonega, Georgia |

I worked with Mike Goins, and couldn't have asked for a better experience! Mike made me very comfortable in how he answered my questions, explained financing, and the car's features. There was never any pressure to buy, and he exhibited professionalism and a very approachable demeanor. I left with exactly what I wanted, and couldn't be happier. The delivery experience was handled by Courtney Shirley, and she was great! She willingly answered questions and showed car features I had no idea existed. Definitely recommend these two!

July 14, 2015

Mike and Courtney always go above and beyond with their customers and we are glad to hear about yet another! See you when you come in for your next visit :)

carriage nissan

by from Gainesville |

I was so nervous to go in the dealership on my own but it was so worth it Orlando and Rafael were amazing I had a wonderful experience I will be back for sure in the future

May 22, 2015

Glad you came in and we were able to ease any concerns you may have had before! We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again :)

Purchasing Experience

by from Sugar Hill, GA |

Quite a few dealerships are geographically closer to my home than Carriage, but the sales/finance folks at Carriage have treated me (and my daughter) with respect and professionalism. I have purchased two Sentras (2014 & 2015) - Carriage has a customer for life!

May 22, 2015

Wow!!! Thanks so much for making that extra drive to come visit us! We work really hard to deliver to all our customers and love hearing this type of feedback! Hope you have a blessed day

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from Maysville, Ga |

I was greeted and treated with respect and my every concern about the price and quality of the 2015 Altima was answered. The whole process from start to finish was outstanding and professional ! I have never been to a car dealership that cared so much that you were happy in every way with your purchase! I LOVE MY NEW ALTIMA!! THANK YOU CARRIAGE NISSAN!

May 7, 2015

We are so happy to hear you had a great experience! We love the new Altima too! Have a great day and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask us.

Mr. & Mrs.

by from Alto, GA |

Adam Hague went over and above to help us get our car. Everyone was very nice and helpful to us and made us feel very comfortable. Thank you for everything.

May 7, 2015

So glad you had a great experience with us! We work hard every day to satisfy and meet the needs of our awesome customers. If you have any other questions regarding your vehicle or purchase please just let us know!

Excellent service

by from Cumming, GA 30028 |

I have bought 2 cars from Carriage and plan to buy another in several months. They are very professional and are easy to work with. No pressure, you tell them what you need and they do their best to accommodate. I see no reason to go to another dealership.

April 16, 2015

Thank you Harrell! We appreciate your repeat business and if there is anything else we can do to help please let us know! See you for your first service visit :)

An awesome car buying experience!

by from Canton, GA |

This is not the first car we have bought from Carriage Nissan; rather, we have bought 7 - YES count them, 7 vehicles from them over the past 8-9 years! We are treated with respect, dignity, and the nerve racking car buying process doesn't exist at Carriage. . . It is a relaxed environment where you can feel like if they can work out a deal for you - they will. And they will make sure it is a deal that you can afford and be happy with. I highly recommend Carriage Nissan to all of my friends and relatives! You can't go wrong at Carriage!

April 16, 2015

Wow! Thank you for this review and for all the business you have done with us in the past. It is a pleasure every single time. We look forward to seeing you again :)