Carriage Nissan

2400 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-579-2546
Used 877-878-9617
Service 888-611-6997

Come experience The Carriage Difference, and see why Georgia Nissan Drivers have voted us #1 in the state!

Good customer service experience

by from Cleveland, GA |

I appreciate being able to call and make a service appointment on my 2011 Nissan Altima @ a time that suits my needs. The service personnel are always friendly and helpful and make me...a widowed senior citizen (I can't believe I called myself that) feel comfortable and well taken care of. I love my Altima for it's size, MPG and especially it's dependability.

Amazing Staff & Service!

by from Atlanta, GA |

We have been extremely satisfied with the wonderful service Carriage Nissan has provided. Their Sales Associates are friendly, courteous & very knowledgeable about their cars. This made our car buying experience a very pleasant one. I've been back twice for my regular oil changes, services & it's always great service & lots of smiles (and, they leave my car nice & shiny, just like that day I drove it off the lot). I always look forward to coming back, you don't walk away from Carriage Nissan feeling like "you've been had." We should've come to Carriage Nissan years ago.

Service

by from Braselton GA |

This is our third visit to have the Murano serviced and the team is always helpful. The tech made some suggestions on what we should look for and suggested when this should be addressed.

searching

by from Cornelia, Ga. |

I really enjoyed being a custumer at Nisson the day I purchased my truck. Everyone was very nice to me and my wife.

Would buy from here again

by from Dawsonville, GA |

We bought a new 2012 Maxima in February 2013. The car is excellent and so is the customer service. We would certainly trade with them again.

October 29, 2013

Thank you! We are glad you had such a great experience with our dealership :)

Excellent Dealership with Excellent Service!!

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

This was our second purchase from Carriage Nissan. Our first purchase was a Nissan Murano and we were very well pleased, so that's why we chose to go back to the dealership again rather than look at the Mall of Georgia. The current purchase was for our son and he had an idea of what he was looking for, so we started with Carriage Kia and then Carriage Nissan. Once at Carriage Nissan, he fell in love with the Nissan Altima and we were sold 100%. We received fantastic customer service from the beginning to the end and we have been well pleased with the Service Department as well.

Fast and friendly service

by from Gainesville, GA |

Called in for a service maintenance appointment - very prompt and courteous service rep (Bo). Everything was a breeze from the check in to the check out. Could not ask for a better experience. #Carriagerocks

never again

by from North ga |

I will never buy from this dealer again. After signing paperwork they said there was a mistake and not only did our interest rate change so did the length of the loan. Our brand new truck also ended up in the shop twice in the first 5 days!

September 25, 2013

Hello, my name is Sharon Seiter, and I am the Customer Relations Manager of Carriage Automotive Group. I sincerely apologize for the negative experience that you had with us recently, and can assure you that is not the way we intend to do business. I would like to speak with you at your earliest convenience, to learn more about the situation, and also to see if there is anything we can do to rectify it. Sincerely, Sharon Seiter Customer Relations Manager 678-717-0338 direct line sseiter@carriageautogroup.com

Great Experience

by from Gainesville, GA |

Great folks to work with. It was the easiest and fastest car purchase I've ever had.

Online Shopping Experience

by from Tucker, GA |

The rep was prompt in their response on my inquiry on the car. I responded to their questions, but their system kept asking me to respond and the rep kept saying they had not heard from me yet. During my shopping I had found a better deal and I let them know that but they never seemed to get my reply. I ended up buying from someone else.

October 8, 2013

Sorry to hear that your experience with our online system was less than satisfactory. We were experiencing technical difficulties during the month and this lead to a lot of confusion in our processes. We are disappointing to hear that you purchased somewhere else but thanks for giving us the opportunity and in the future please consider us when you are looking for a vehicle. Thank you and have a blessed day!