Carriage Nissan

2400 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-579-2546
Used 877-878-9617
Service 888-611-6997

Come experience The Carriage Difference, and see why Georgia Nissan Drivers have voted us #1 in the state!

Carriage Nissan Review

by from Winder Ga. |

Customer Service is great, Always a smile, a willingness to help .Experience is worth telling, Bruce Hannah, DC, Greets me with a warm hello, make sure I am taken care of,even if I go in just for an oil change.Quality of the work is is outstanding, I haven't had to take my car back for work that wasn't done.Very Friendly that I have seen with most employees, whether they are serving me or not. The price is High their can be an improvement there especially with your regular customers.

Awesome!

by from Marietta, GA |

From step one Bryan was awesome. Allowed us plenty of time to look at the car and was happy to help arrange for inspection. Made the drive from Marietta worth it. A pleasure to work with!

horrible experience

by from Dawsonville, GA |

I purchased a Mazda 6 on saturday 1-18-14 from Carriage and at the time I felt like the experience was great. I left feeling good. When my wife and I returned home, her computer happened to be on the Carriage website and she had our exact car pulled up. The problem was we paid $1000 more than the advertisement. I called and spoke to the manager and she informed me that it was just too bad. I had signed the contract and there was not anything she could do or would do. I explained that I thought it was an unethical way to conduct business but she disagreed. I thought customer service was important to Carriage Nissan but now I am not so sure.

Carriage Nissan responded to this review

February 3, 2014

Hello, I wanted to thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to resolve your concerns, as we are pleased to have been able to work with you on an amicable resolution. Please keep in mind that our goal at Carriage Nissan, is to provide all of our guests with a truly exceptional experience, and to ensure that their experience remains that way moving forward. If there is anything further that I may assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. Best regards, Sharon Seiter Customer Relations Manager 678-717-0338 Direct Line sseiter@carriageautogroup.com

My experience with Carriage

by from Cumming GA |

I recently purchased a Nissan Leaf from Carriage. I was very happy with my buying experience. I originally started shopping with another dealership in mind but after talking with Carl on the phone I decided to come in and give Carriage a chance to earn my business. My sales associate was Brian and he did a great job. They were very personable and friendly throughout the process and followed up regularly to answer any questions I had. They worked with me to ensure I got the car I wanted at a price I was comfortable with. They have also followed up several times after the sale to make sure everything was still OK. All in all I did not have any issues or complaints. I'm enjoying the Leaf very much and would recommend anyone to give the guys at Carriage a shot at their business.

Amazingly Friendly, Caring Service, and Follow-up!

by from Gainesville, GA |

Light went off on my dash and I called in and was told to bring it right in that they would be waiting for me. And they were! When I arrived the light had gone off but they ran a check and took it out for a ride to see if the light would go on again; which it did not. During the time waiting I was kept informed of everything that was being done and asked if there was anything they could do for me as I waited. I informed the staff that there waiting area provided everything (TV, comfortable and ample spaced seating/waiting area,coffee, clean restrooms) to make me comfortable as I waited for the results. Also during my wait they reminded me that it was time for the oil to be changed and asked if I would like to have it taken care of during this visit or at another time at my convenience. I thanked them for the reminder and had them do the oil change and they even did a quick free car wash. Amazing! They apologized for not being able to find the initial problem I came in for but requested that if the light came on again to bring it back without having to call in advance for an appointment. As luck has it the light came on as I left work so I drove back and they took me straight in and put my car on the computer, found the problem (faulty switch), changed it within minutes at no charge (under warranty)! That day made me feel like I had new friends that care for my safety and that I can trust in my future needs. They even called a few days later to see if everything was running smoothly. Outstanding! I've heard similar stories from co-workers that have also purchased their vehicles there. Thanks much Carriage Nissan, Gainesville!

Allen05

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

I was looking for a mid-size pick-up. The Nissan Frontier had the best ratings in several consumer magazines. I decided to visit Carriage Nissan based on location and appearance. The staff at Carriagae was very helpful and friendly. I was able to test drive some of the available Frontiers and take one home over night. I was satisfied with the Frontier, the price and dealership as a whole. I would recommend Carriage Nissan to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Good customer service experience

by from Cleveland, GA |

I appreciate being able to call and make a service appointment on my 2011 Nissan Altima @ a time that suits my needs. The service personnel are always friendly and helpful and make me...a widowed senior citizen (I can't believe I called myself that) feel comfortable and well taken care of. I love my Altima for it's size, MPG and especially it's dependability.

Amazing Staff & Service!

by from Atlanta, GA |

We have been extremely satisfied with the wonderful service Carriage Nissan has provided. Their Sales Associates are friendly, courteous & very knowledgeable about their cars. This made our car buying experience a very pleasant one. I've been back twice for my regular oil changes, services & it's always great service & lots of smiles (and, they leave my car nice & shiny, just like that day I drove it off the lot). I always look forward to coming back, you don't walk away from Carriage Nissan feeling like "you've been had." We should've come to Carriage Nissan years ago.

Service

by from Braselton GA |

This is our third visit to have the Murano serviced and the team is always helpful. The tech made some suggestions on what we should look for and suggested when this should be addressed.

searching

by from Cornelia, Ga. |

I really enjoyed being a custumer at Nisson the day I purchased my truck. Everyone was very nice to me and my wife.