Carriage Nissan

2400 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-579-2546
Used 877-878-9617
Service 888-611-6997

Come experience The Carriage Difference, and see why Georgia Nissan Drivers have voted us #1 in the state!

Would buy from here again

by from Dawsonville, GA |

We bought a new 2012 Maxima in February 2013. The car is excellent and so is the customer service. We would certainly trade with them again.

October 29, 2013

Thank you! We are glad you had such a great experience with our dealership :)

Excellent Dealership with Excellent Service!!

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

This was our second purchase from Carriage Nissan. Our first purchase was a Nissan Murano and we were very well pleased, so that's why we chose to go back to the dealership again rather than look at the Mall of Georgia. The current purchase was for our son and he had an idea of what he was looking for, so we started with Carriage Kia and then Carriage Nissan. Once at Carriage Nissan, he fell in love with the Nissan Altima and we were sold 100%. We received fantastic customer service from the beginning to the end and we have been well pleased with the Service Department as well.

Fast and friendly service

by from Gainesville, GA |

Called in for a service maintenance appointment - very prompt and courteous service rep (Bo). Everything was a breeze from the check in to the check out. Could not ask for a better experience. #Carriagerocks

never again

by from North ga |

I will never buy from this dealer again. After signing paperwork they said there was a mistake and not only did our interest rate change so did the length of the loan. Our brand new truck also ended up in the shop twice in the first 5 days!

September 25, 2013

Hello, my name is Sharon Seiter, and I am the Customer Relations Manager of Carriage Automotive Group. I sincerely apologize for the negative experience that you had with us recently, and can assure you that is not the way we intend to do business. I would like to speak with you at your earliest convenience, to learn more about the situation, and also to see if there is anything we can do to rectify it. Sincerely, Sharon Seiter Customer Relations Manager 678-717-0338 direct line sseiter@carriageautogroup.com

Great Experience

by from Gainesville, GA |

Great folks to work with. It was the easiest and fastest car purchase I've ever had.

Online Shopping Experience

by from Tucker, GA |

The rep was prompt in their response on my inquiry on the car. I responded to their questions, but their system kept asking me to respond and the rep kept saying they had not heard from me yet. During my shopping I had found a better deal and I let them know that but they never seemed to get my reply. I ended up buying from someone else.

October 8, 2013

Sorry to hear that your experience with our online system was less than satisfactory. We were experiencing technical difficulties during the month and this lead to a lot of confusion in our processes. We are disappointing to hear that you purchased somewhere else but thanks for giving us the opportunity and in the future please consider us when you are looking for a vehicle. Thank you and have a blessed day!

Great Dealership.

by from gainesville ga |

My overall experience with Carriage Nissan was great, The sales people are wonderful and very nice, and answered all my questions about my new Altima. I would highly recommend this dealership to others. and enjoy coming back to purchase my next Nissan in the future. Thanks again Carriage Nissan

October 8, 2013

Glad you had a wonderful experience with us and thank you for the kind words :) Have a great day!

Amazing customer service

by from Gainesville GA |

I was impressed with this dealership, because they were the only ones to give me information regarding my interest rate and payment before making the trip to see them. They got me on the college graduate program with ease. They had ALL paperwork ready for me when I arrived, so it was just a matter of signing the paperwork. This is the most hastle free purchase I have witnessed.

Fast Friendly Service

by from Gainesville, GA |

Fast, friendly service. Kept me informed at all stages of the purchasing process. Offered alternatives as I selected the vehicle I eventually purchased. A great experience.

CARRIAGE NISSAN ROCKS

by from LULA, GA |

ANDREW MET US AT THE CAR THE MINUTE WE STEPPED OUT OF OUR CAR. HE WAS HELPFUL , AND COURTEOUS, AND WILLING TO GO THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE SURE WE GOT WHAT WE WANTED, AND SPENT WHAT WE WANTED. ANDREW WAS IN TRAINING SO DUSTIN HELPED HIM. COULDNT HAVE ASK FOR TWO SALESMAN TO BE ANY MORE HELPFUL. WILL DEFINATELY BE RECOMMENDING CARRIAGE NISSAN. FROM ANDREW DOWN TO THE LITTLE GIRLS THAT HELPED GO OVER EVERYTHING IN THE CAR, THEY WERE ALL GREAT.

September 26, 2013

Hey Chris, Thank you so much for the kind words! We are all delighted you chose us for your new Nissan and happy you had a blast during your buying experience! Have a great day :) Sincerely, Christopher Basha General Manager