Carriage Nissan

2400 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-579-2546
Used 877-878-9617
Service 888-611-6997

Come experience The Carriage Difference, and see why Georgia Nissan Drivers have voted us #1 in the state!

LEAF 6 month check

by from Cumming, GA |

Check in was effortless! Matt greeted me. He introducing himself saying, "I talked with you on the phone yesterday." This was my first visit to the service department. The dealership is very clean and inviting. Everyone I came in contact with was friendly and welcoming. While waiting for my car to be done, I talked with Zack and Carl in the sales area. It was just a tire rotation and check up of a few other items, Electric cars don't need much maintenance! :) Zack said he felt like I was sellling him on the LEAF! :) Carl provided me with information to get in line for the Georgia state income tax credit for owning and driving an electric car in Georgia.

Excellent Service from Carriage Nissan!!

by from Gainesville, GA |

Fast past has always been part of my life. So being that technology has made it simple for individuals to get things done quicker than ever, being inpatient has definitely been part of my daily character. Carriage Nissan Dealer, has made it easy for me to get my service done quick and on the go!! I am 100% satisfied with their performance!! Not only do they get the job done, but they always make sure that their customers feel at home. That is a feeling I never felt dealing with other auto services. I will continue to spoil my car with the touch and care from Carriage Nissan Dealer!!!

Excellent Customer Service!

by from North Georgia |

Customer service at its best! Friendly and efficient QUALITY service!

Initial Service experience

by from Gainesville Georgia |

In 2010 I tried to buy a Nissan Pickup and found very little interest based on the willingness of sales person to meet my needs; I purchased from Sutherland. in July of 2012 i began to look for a similar truck with Crew Cab rather than the King Cab. Sutherland was really bad...On the other hand, something has changed at Carriage; people don't act like "car salesmen" but actually give the impression of "trust". That is what I don't mind paying for. Thank you Carriage!!

Good Customer Service

by from Gainesville |

Nice place all around. Good customer service. Friendly people Fast service

by from Maria |

I was having problems with my car . Matt swafford service manager was great help. They put a new battery on my car and even offered to wash it . It came out shiney . Thanks

dealer ship

by from gainesvile |

Very nice dealer ship well ran and has the right for the work done Thanks

Exceeded Expectations

by from Gainesville, Ga |

In the market for a new car, my wife and I visited Carriage Nissan in Gainesville, Ga. From our initial contact to final purchase, dealership management and our sales person, Zack Caruso, treated us with respect and valued our time. He helped us evaluate car features and purchase options. He listened to our priorities and went the extra mile to make us feel like we were valued customers. Bottom line... our experience from start to finish was enjoyble and satisfying.

Service for oil change and tire rotation

by from Sautee GA. |

I was surprised by the carton of coke offered as we were ready to leave. I was also surprised by thr rain check for a car wash as it was raing that day. The service writers were all new to me, but were very nice. I asked that a torque wrench be used to prevent over tighting of lugs that could not be removed in case of a flat. He wrote that on the order. I trust that my request was heeded.

Buying New car

by from Cleveland, GA |

I was just looking for a car and made a purchase at Carriage Nissan. Carl the manager was very helpful and I appreciate the way he talked to my son.