Carriage Nissan

2400 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-579-2546
Used 877-878-9617
Service 888-611-6997

Come experience The Carriage Difference, and see why Georgia Nissan Drivers have voted us #1 in the state!

Great deal on a new Rogue!

by from Dawsonville |

Brad met us in the parking lot and we told him we were there to test drive the Rogue. Very quickly we were on our test drive and loving the car. He made the buying process easy and I love my new Rogue!!

Angel robin chandler

by from Gainesville, Ga. |

I Love Carriage Nissan. The people at Carriage are so nice and helpful. My husband and I have bought a total of 5 cars from them. We have been pleased every time! They have a great selection of vehicles to choose from. They will work with you to get a payment you want and do everything they can to help you get the car you want at a great price. They dont pressure you to buy something like alot of dealer ships do! I just love my new Maxima!!!

Review

by from Clarksville , GA |

Overall a very positive experience. In an out in the shortest time I have ever had a a car dealer. No pressure to purchase add ons that we didn't want. And the price was good. This is our second vehicle and would highly recommend this dealer.

Rewards Card

by from Gainesville, GA |

It is nice to have a One to One Rewards program to save money!!

Good sales staff.

by from Cumming Ga |

My buying process was very a very nice process. I have already told everyone I know and see.

Back for free Oil change

by from Dacula, GA |

All was good for this service. Redeemed free oil change for Carriage Service rewards program except the ones processing the payments weren't very familiar with the process. It was a bit of a wait but all was good. It's a good thing my next appointment wasn't time sensitive. Overall,I will bring my car for a service at Carriage Nissan again despite the distance. This is 30 miles from my home!

LEAF 6 month check

by from Cumming, GA |

Check in was effortless! Matt greeted me. He introducing himself saying, "I talked with you on the phone yesterday." This was my first visit to the service department. The dealership is very clean and inviting. Everyone I came in contact with was friendly and welcoming. While waiting for my car to be done, I talked with Zack and Carl in the sales area. It was just a tire rotation and check up of a few other items, Electric cars don't need much maintenance! :) Zack said he felt like I was sellling him on the LEAF! :) Carl provided me with information to get in line for the Georgia state income tax credit for owning and driving an electric car in Georgia.

Excellent Service from Carriage Nissan!!

by from Gainesville, GA |

Fast past has always been part of my life. So being that technology has made it simple for individuals to get things done quicker than ever, being inpatient has definitely been part of my daily character. Carriage Nissan Dealer, has made it easy for me to get my service done quick and on the go!! I am 100% satisfied with their performance!! Not only do they get the job done, but they always make sure that their customers feel at home. That is a feeling I never felt dealing with other auto services. I will continue to spoil my car with the touch and care from Carriage Nissan Dealer!!!

Excellent Customer Service!

by from North Georgia |

Customer service at its best! Friendly and efficient QUALITY service!

Initial Service experience

by from Gainesville Georgia |

In 2010 I tried to buy a Nissan Pickup and found very little interest based on the willingness of sales person to meet my needs; I purchased from Sutherland. in July of 2012 i began to look for a similar truck with Crew Cab rather than the King Cab. Sutherland was really bad...On the other hand, something has changed at Carriage; people don't act like "car salesmen" but actually give the impression of "trust". That is what I don't mind paying for. Thank you Carriage!!