Carriage Nissan

2400 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-579-2546
Used 877-878-9617
Service 888-611-6997

Come experience The Carriage Difference, and see why Georgia Nissan Drivers have voted us #1 in the state!

Fast Friendly Service

by from Gainesville, GA |

Fast, friendly service. Kept me informed at all stages of the purchasing process. Offered alternatives as I selected the vehicle I eventually purchased. A great experience.

CARRIAGE NISSAN ROCKS

by from LULA, GA |

ANDREW MET US AT THE CAR THE MINUTE WE STEPPED OUT OF OUR CAR. HE WAS HELPFUL , AND COURTEOUS, AND WILLING TO GO THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE SURE WE GOT WHAT WE WANTED, AND SPENT WHAT WE WANTED. ANDREW WAS IN TRAINING SO DUSTIN HELPED HIM. COULDNT HAVE ASK FOR TWO SALESMAN TO BE ANY MORE HELPFUL. WILL DEFINATELY BE RECOMMENDING CARRIAGE NISSAN. FROM ANDREW DOWN TO THE LITTLE GIRLS THAT HELPED GO OVER EVERYTHING IN THE CAR, THEY WERE ALL GREAT.

Carriage Nissan responded to this review

September 26, 2013

Hey Chris, Thank you so much for the kind words! We are all delighted you chose us for your new Nissan and happy you had a blast during your buying experience! Have a great day :) Sincerely, Christopher Basha General Manager

Worst experience

by from Atlanta |

Worst Experience. I called them for a new nissan leaf, they quoted a price on the phone, then when i went to dealership after driving 25 miles, they refused to entertain the phone price. They indicated that the salesman had left for vacation, and the sales manager (Carl Eunice) committed that once he is back and if he admits quoting that deal, they will honor it whatsoever. Salesman Chris, comes back from vacation, admits that he misquoted the price but refuses to make that deal. Sales Manager Carl also, blatantly refuses to talk. After this ordeal, i was talking to a friend, and who related a similar experience where he was quoted a different price on phone, and when he went to dealership got refused. I own a nissan and in market to get more, but i will never go to this dealership.

Carriage Nissan responded to this review

August 1, 2013

Hello, my name is Sharon Seiter, and I am the Customer Relations Manager of Carriage Automotive Group. I sincerely apologize for the negative experience that you had with us recently, and can assure you that is not the way we intend to do business. I would like to speak with you at your earliest convenience, to learn more about the situation, and also to see if there is anything we can do to rectify it. Sincerely, Sharon Seiter Customer Relations Manager 678-717-0338 direct line 770-532-6335 main line sseiter@carriageautogroup.com

Fantastic Dealership

by from Winder, GA |

I have purchased two wonderful vehicles from this dealership. On both occasions, the Sales Manager (Carl Eunice) and Sales Associate (Brad Roberts) went out of their way to make me happy, treat me with respect and find the perfect car for me. I had special needs and requirements as far as the vehicle type and the related finances. They were able to take care of both things in a very kind way, never made me feel as though I was asking for too much and handled things quickly and with resolve. I use a wheelchair and require hand-controls to be able to drive a vehicle. They were kind enough to hold my vehicle until I was able to arrange for the hand-controls to be installed at another company. Then they delivered that vehicle for me to that company and relieved me of a great burden of trying to find someone to drive the car for me. Their showroom is spotless and beautiful, there was free popcorn, homemade cookies and bottled water available (with other options if desired). I did not experience any pressure while at this dealership. I can wholeheartedly recommend this car dealership. Even if Gainesville, GA is a bit of a drive for you, it is worth your time to visit them and see what they can do for you.

Good dealer

by from Canton, GA |

This was the only dealer that seemed to b honest and upfront with pricing. Although it took a little while to get the car all signed for and out the door it didn't seem high pressure or anything. Everyone seemed very friendly and I have already recommend the dealership to my friends.

Leaf Lease

by from Cumming, GA |

There were willing to negotiate. They were willing to stay past closing. We did not finish the deal until around 9pm on Wednesday. They had very friendly customer service.

Don't buy here

by from Conyers, Georgia |

I spoke with a salesperson for two days about a vehicle. I had agreed upon a price and said that I was going to drive to the dealership that night. I spoke with the salesperson again as I was leaving to drive to the dealership. I wanted to make sure the car was still available when I arrived, because I lived two hours away. She assured me that the car was on the lot and she would see me soon. When I arrived I asked to speak with the salesperson I originally talked to and they stated that she had already left and ignored further questions about it. The new salesperson tried to sell me cars $7000 out of my price range and said he could work with the price to get it into my budget. I sat there for an hour while he tried to convince me to come back later in the week or to raise my budget. They were extremely unprofessional and disrespectful. They ignored most of my questions and even made a joke about my last name. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone unless you would like to waste large amounts of time and end up with nothing

Great Experience

by from Jefferson, Ga |

This was the best car buying experience Ive ever had.

Great deal on a new Rogue!

by from Dawsonville |

Brad met us in the parking lot and we told him we were there to test drive the Rogue. Very quickly we were on our test drive and loving the car. He made the buying process easy and I love my new Rogue!!

Angel robin chandler

by from Gainesville, Ga. |

I Love Carriage Nissan. The people at Carriage are so nice and helpful. My husband and I have bought a total of 5 cars from them. We have been pleased every time! They have a great selection of vehicles to choose from. They will work with you to get a payment you want and do everything they can to help you get the car you want at a great price. They dont pressure you to buy something like alot of dealer ships do! I just love my new Maxima!!!