Carriage Nissan

2400 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 877-579-2546
Used 877-878-9617
Service 888-611-6997

Come experience The Carriage Difference, and see why Georgia Nissan Drivers have voted us #1 in the state!

Service for oil change and tire rotation

by from Sautee GA. |

I was surprised by the carton of coke offered as we were ready to leave. I was also surprised by thr rain check for a car wash as it was raing that day. The service writers were all new to me, but were very nice. I asked that a torque wrench be used to prevent over tighting of lugs that could not be removed in case of a flat. He wrote that on the order. I trust that my request was heeded.

Buying New car

by from Cleveland, GA |

I was just looking for a car and made a purchase at Carriage Nissan. Carl the manager was very helpful and I appreciate the way he talked to my son.

Service Experience

by from Gainesville, GA |

I had just returned from a long trip and had noise coming from under my car that turned out to be faulty factory installation of a heat shield. I was also in need of an oil change. The service people were friendly and prompt to respond when I entered the service area. My car was back to me within the hour.

Great Experience

by from Hiawassee, GA |

I recently traded for a new Rogue with Carriage Nissan, Carl was very helpful and found the car that I wanted. He had everything ready for me when I got there and all I had to do was sign the papers. He made this a very pleasurable experience. I will definately refer my friends and family. Thanks and I am loving my Rogue!

Good Service and Good Will

by from Clermont , GA |

Yesterday my car was serviced and detailed and the experience was excellent, the service team was friendly. courteous and efficient. My car runs, and looks like new. But there is more, as I sat in the waiting room I saw a silver-haired man from the service dep't bend over backwards to work with a very disagreeable, obnoxious man and woman who had not maintained their car and expected free service. While the man from the service dep't was generously giving these people free service and checks for future service the customer interrupted the man to take a call on his cell phone. Not so much as an 'excuse me' did he say. He walked away and was talking to his son on the phone about the weather etc. And bragging about his own bad behavior. I watched this couple and their entire demeanor was to belittle, and demand and insult. They were obnoxious and yet the silver-haired man maintained his politeness and his professionalism. The couple never did say 'thank you'. They didn't even shake his hand. But they were proud to bully someone and get something for nothing. The silver-haired man - well, he showed that he has integrity and class. The young man that originally made my service appointment took care of me from start to end. He is a true asset to Carriage and I will rely on him for future service needs. As I was sitting there in the waiting room, a man and his 2 young children came in the waiting room. The children were hungry and asking for a snack from the vending machine. The man didn't have any money. He told the children they couldn't have anything and would have to just get by on the lunch they ate 5 hours earlier. Little kids need to eat often. They were begging him for food. A well-dressed man who works for Carriage Nissan came in and bought each child a snack of their choice. After the father and kids walked off, I thanked the employee and told him I thought he did a very kind thing. He just smiled and said he buys snacks like that all the time. And then it was my turn to pick-up my car and go on my way. And I left there proud of how my car looked and was glad that Carriage Nissan is my dealer. You guys rock! You are honorable, decent and your service cant be beat.

Great Dealership

by from Gainesville, Ga. |

Friendly people with knowlegeable staff. Great purchase experience

Excellent Service

by from Gainesville, GA |

I did not have to wait longer. It was ready on time.

July 6, 2012

Thanks for leaving us this excellent review! We strive to give our customers the highest levels of customer service and it pleases us to hear that your recent trip to Carriage Nissan turned out so well. We are always here to help so don?t hesitate to let us know if you ever have any questions. Thank you for choosing Carriage Nissan and don?t forget to find us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals and monthly specials. Best Regards, Stephanie Jakobsen sjakobsen@carriageautogroup.com

Happy customer

by from Dahlonega |

I was very happy with the deal I got at Carriage Nissan they worked with me to get the price I needed and did not pressure me overall it was a great experence. I would recommend Wayne Anderson.

July 6, 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with Carriage Nissan. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and Wayne always does a great job demonstrating the importance we place upon this. We are grateful for your recommendation and want you to know that we look forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs in the future so feel free to give us a call or stop in at any time! Thank you for choosing Carriage Nissan and congratulations on your new vehicle. Be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive coupons and the latest industry news. Best Regards, Stephanie Jakobsen sjakobsen@carriageautogroup.com

Nathaniel Rocks!

by from Gainesville, GA |

Thanks to Nathaniel at Carriage Nissan, I was able to get my Nissan Service & Warranty Plan transferred from the previous owner in a jiffy. He was professional, kind, and proactive; and I appreciate his service very much. Carriage Nissan took care of my service needs, and Nathaniel went the extra mile to help me with my concerns/issues.

July 2, 2012

Thank you for posting this five-Star review! We're so glad Nathaniel was able to go the extra mile to help you with all your service concerns and issues! If you have any questions or concerns in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time! Also, don't forget to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to receive access to exclusive service and parts coupons. Best Regards, Stephanie Jakobsen sjakobsen@carriageautogroup.com

Easy As Pie

by from Gainesville, GA |

I chose Carriage Nissan due to a close proximity to my house and also a business relationship with them. I'm glad I did because it was the easiest car-buying experience I've ever had. Brad Roberts was great to work with and the rest of the staff did anything they could to make things as smooth as possible. Very friendly and attentive. I would recommend them to anybody.

July 1, 2012

Thank you so much for the positive review. We are glad to hear you are so happy with your new purchase and your car buying experience as a whole. Brad and the rest of the team were happy to be of service. Enjoy your new car and contact us if there might be anything we can help you with in the future. Please also make sure to like us on Facebook and to follow us on Twitter Carriage Nissan news, deals, and events! Sincerely, Stephanie Jakobsen email prime | Cell 770-769-6145 Office Phone 678-717-0338 sjakobsen@carriageautogroup.com