Carriage Mitsubishi

Service 866-562-4340 Service 866-562-4340

Best prices in town!!!

Good Service

by from Athens, GA |

Carriage was very professional when servicing my car and made sure to discuss with me what the services would entail (they made sure to stress that they were recommended but not mandatory which I appreciated).

Carriage Mitsubishi responded to this review

July 6, 2012

Thank you Trina for sharing your experience with us. Honest customer service is one of many things we pride ourselves on here at Carriage Mitsubishi. Enjoy your newly serviced car and please make sure to like us on Facebook and to follow us on Twitter! Stephanie Jakobsen Customer Relations Manager Carriage Automotive Group 770.532.6335 Main 678.717.0338 Direct sjakobsen@carriageautogroup.com

Love my car!!!

by from Clarkesville, GA |

I was really dreading trying to buy a car, because my credit wasn't that great, but Bruce was friendly and very helpful in helping find the perfect car for me that I could afford, and it was my favorite color 'baby blue'. I bought a Versa Note and the outside is deceiving because it looks so small, but actually it has a lot of room inside. I mainly wanted a car that was good on gas, because I drive out of town for work, and it is getting over 35 mpg and I'm loving that. The money I am saving on gas is paying my new car payment.

love my new car!!!

by from MT. AIRY,GA |

My husband and I searched for several weeks for the right car,and had some "not very pleasing" visits with other dealerships.I like to look around and check out the cars on the lots before I make my decisions, I don't like someone trying to tell me what I like. My visit with Carriage Dealership in Gainesville Ga. was exceptional!!!! Dereck was absolutely great. he was polite, patient, and answered every question I had, He let me look at all the cars I was interested in and the help me narrow down my choice by my needs in a car. I decided on the Kia Sorento and truly love my new car!!!I've already passed the word on about what a great dealership they are!!! EVERYONE NEEDS A KIA, AMERICAN MADE, SAFEST CAR ON THE ROAD TODAY,AND A GREAT DRIVING VEHICLE!!! AND GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH!! WHAT MORE CAN I SAY!!!!

Happy Customer!!!

by from Maysville, GA |

I loved that we were greeted by a salesman immediately. We told him what we were looking for in a vehicle. He had one brought out for us to test drive that he thought we would love based on what we wanted. We loved the car!!! I especially loved that the salesman was whom we dealt with from beginning to end. We didn't have to deal with someone different to complete the financing paperwork.

Great Service, and very clean

by from Winder, ga 30680 |

very friendly staff and go out of the way to help you

Buying Experience and Service

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

I recently purchased a KIA SOUL. The dealership worked with me to obtain the best price. They made my appointment for my first oil change which is complimentary. The service manager asked me if I had any problems with my car and promised to take care of everything. I had no problems and the oil change and servicing went smoothly. I appreciated the complimentary car wash.

Had great experience purchasing my vehicle.

by from Cumming, Ga |

This is the second car I have purchased and have always had a very good experience with Carriage Kia. The sales people are great, clean facilities and always ready to answer any question you have.

Five star experience

by from Dacula, GA |

I've had an overall positive with no haggling and friendly service. I appreciated Orlando's honesty and customer service. He was a good listener about my needs/interests.

Outlander Sport/ C. Parish

by from Alpharetta, Ga. |

I loved Calan. He Was so helpful. The Manager Paul is the best. I will buy all cars from them. Thank You.

Customer Care

by from Cumming Ga |

I bought a new Outlander and wanted to tell everyone how nice the experience was and everyone especially our salesman was so helpful and caring. They did not give up until I drove out in the exact vehicle I wanted. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks for the all the time that was spend in making me feel comfortable.