Hallmark Ford

(5.0) 6 Reviews

921 Hwy 6 W, Batesville, MS 38606

Friendly atmosphere

by from batesville, ms |

We were in between the explorer and the edge. The edge met our needs better, they showed us the pro's and con's to both. They did not pressure us. Wonderful car buying experience.

Hallmark Ford responded to this review

August 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your review our business is built on referrals. We value your business!

good folks to deal with!

by from hernando, ms |

I have had just about every experience at a car dealership you could imagine both good and bad. I felt it necessary to commend Hallmark Ford for what I consider great service and great attitude from my recent trip to their service department. Mack and Cassie were helpful in describing what I was up against and then contacted me sooner than I was expecting to let me know what they found I told them to fix it. When it was ready to pick up I couldn't get there till after they closed and Mack waited for me to arrive so that I could take my now fixed car home. I really appreciated the extra effort from Hallmark Ford. Thanks !

My vist to Hallmark Ford.

by from Sardis,Ms |

I had the greatest experience at Hallmark Ford of Batesville and the customer service was above the best I have ever encountered, From the time I entered the lot and met Mr. George Chunn I was treated like I was the only person at the place and he spend the time to show me all I want to know about the vehicle I had planned to purchase and made my decision much easier, I would like to say to Mr. Mark Hefner and Mr.Chad Hefner thanks for come and checking on my purchase made me feel so important. Thanks Again

Great staff and customer service!

by from Batesville, MS |

Hallmark Ford is locally owned and operated. No hassles! The sells men/women are excellent and courteous. If they don't have it, they'll find it. I had a dealer, Clint Powers, find a Toyota Camry with specific year model, color, and options. He not only found one that day, but bargained the price down from the other dealer. We have also purchased a new Ford Explorer from him. There was a problem with the bluetooth and the dealership had it fixed in just a few days and offered me an equivalent vehicle off their lot to drive. TOP NOTCH SERVICE!

Great Service

by from Batesville, MS |

I could have not asked for a better salesman that Clint Powers. He made my purchase of a new car personable and easy. Hallmark was the perfect dealership for me. I will use Clint and Hallmark in the future.

Hallmark Ford, Clint Powers

by from Batesville, MS |

Beautiful Dealership! Friendly Staff! Ready to SERVE you! Easy to work with! Really enjoy shopping here. The guys are great. No pressure and truly interested in helping you find what you want, need! Clint Powers is a GREAT guy to ask for!