Hallmark Ford

(5.0) 4 Reviews

921 Hwy 6 W, Batesville, MS 38606

Great staff and customer service!

by from Batesville, MS |

Hallmark Ford is locally owned and operated. No hassles! The sells men/women are excellent and courteous. If they don't have it, they'll find it. I had a dealer, Clint Powers, find a Toyota Camry with specific year model, color, and options. He not only found one that day, but bargained the price down from the other dealer. We have also purchased a new Ford Explorer from him. There was a problem with the bluetooth and the dealership had it fixed in just a few days and offered me an equivalent vehicle off their lot to drive. TOP NOTCH SERVICE!

Great Service

by from Batesville, MS |

I could have not asked for a better salesman that Clint Powers. He made my purchase of a new car personable and easy. Hallmark was the perfect dealership for me. I will use Clint and Hallmark in the future.

Hallmark Ford, Clint Powers

by from Batesville, MS |

Beautiful Dealership! Friendly Staff! Ready to SERVE you! Easy to work with! Really enjoy shopping here. The guys are great. No pressure and truly interested in helping you find what you want, need! Clint Powers is a GREAT guy to ask for!

Friendly atmosphere

by from batesville, ms |

We were in between the explorer and the edge. The edge met our needs better, they showed us the pro's and con's to both. They did not pressure us. Wonderful car buying experience.

Hallmark Ford responded to this review

August 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your review our business is built on referrals. We value your business!