Joe V Clayton Chevrolet

Joe V Clayton Chevrolet

327 N Brindlee Mtn Pkwy, Arab, AL 35016

New 888-481-2412
Used 888-251-2054

Servicing Our Community For 42 Years!

Will only buy here!

by from Arab, AL |

Absolutely love everyone at Joe V Clayton. I've worked with Doug on 2 cars now. We traded in an old car, got great value. They bought out a lease and got us in a new Chevy. They are so nice and personable. Faye is great. Brian is great. They're just a fantastic operation.

Great great service!!!!

by from Winfield, AL |

These people are great. They really do all that they can do to help you. I'll never buy a car anywhere else. I recommend everyone to go there. We had Doug Madrid as our sales man and he was wonderful !! He really treats u like family!! GREAT PLACE :)

Go to Joe V Clayton

by from Demopolis AL |

I've only bought used cars in my life... I'm smart.... lol. But in the past whenever I have bought a used car when i left the dealership I was the one that felt used. But not today when i visited Joe V Clayton. Starting with Ms. Faye she was courteous and kind and got me to where i needed to be quickly. Secondly Mr. Clayton was fair in his negotiations and we both walked away happy. Lastly but certainly not the least Doug Maddux is the Man. Just an old country boy with a heart for people. He let me test drive to my heart content and was patient and knowledgeable about the vehicle. He helped me program my phone to the vehicle and made sure I was even happy with the washed condition of the car. As a matter of fact he came out with a towel and tidied up a bit. I give them five out of five stars for there concerned efforts at making sure my car buying experience was excellent. I am so happy with my silver 2012 Camaro 2ss RS convertible. Joe V. Clayton ROCKS!!!!!!!

Awesome role models for any car dealership!

by from Albertville , AL |

I drove from Albertville to Arab and not only found a great car at an unbelievable price, but a friendly and caring atomsphere as well. They sat down with me and helped me program my Chevy Cruze and gave me the best price anywhere around HANDSDOWN!!!! And believe me I have been looking for weeks. Customer Service is excellent and I appreciate everyone there treating me like family. Thank you Mark, Faye, Sammy, Doug, and Grant! How many car dealerships do you go to that have this many people working for you? Not to mention the Service Team in the back. We will be back for my husbands truck soon :) Thank you again I appreciate you all and You Have an AWESOME Team!!!! Awesome Glad I found your website!

Excellent Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

The selection was expansive and the service was fantastic. Well worth the drive from Atlanta. Ask for Doug for a great deal.

Good Dealership

by from Gadsden, AL |

I recently was shopping for a used vehicle. Joe V Clayton Chevrolet was one of the dealerships I visited. It was between them and another dealership that had a totally different vehicle. I was shopping for two different types of vehicles. Joe V Clayton Chevrolet hands down beat all other dealerships for the price of the truck I was looking at. They gave me a fair price for my truck and communicated well with me. Although I purchased a different vehile from another dealership in Bessemer, I would recommend Joe V Clayton Chevrolet in Arab.