Santa Paula Chevrolet

Service 866-263-4888

Ventura Countys Most Award Winning Dealership

Best Internet department in Ventura County

by from Ventura |

What an easy transaction. I called the Internet department and Larry Lancelle gave me on a price on a vehicle and I was treated fair and nice. The price he gave me over the phone was the price when I got to Santa Paula Chevrolet! I have bought a lot of cars and this was the most pleasant experience I have had. Larry will get my business in the future. For a great deal call Larry Lancelle at Santa Paula Chevrolet. I will refer my friends and family!

Great Internet Customer Service!

by from San Diego, Ca |

Wow, what can I say. I was looking for a new Silverado and inquired at Santa Paula Chevrolet and I got a quote from Larry Lancelle and it was very competitive. After speaking with other dealers, Larry seemed to know the Silverado better and knew what I was looking for. I have bought other cars from other dealers, but Larry made it very simple and enjoyable. If you are looking for a car or truck, let Santa Paula Chevrolet find you the right car and you will be happy with the service and the price. Whenever I need a new car or truck from now on I will call Larry at Santa Paula Chevrolet and I will know I am getting a great deal and the best price and above all the best service. I drove over 100 miles to Santa Paula Chevrolet and I was impressed at how easy the paperwork was. Everything was ready and the numbers were the same as we discussed online. Thanks again Larry and Santa Paula Chevrolet!

Internet department worth the drive!

by from Santa Clarita |

I was online looking for a new vehicle and kept seeing Santa Paula Chevrolet pop up in all of my searches....so I checked them out and saw great reviews and I talked to Larry Lancelle and he gave me a great price. Now I know why Santa Paula Chevy has great reviews! I picked up my new Chevy and Larry made it easy to buy a car. I will be back to buy another car soon and if you want a great deal and great service, contact Larry Lancelle at Santa Paula Chevrolet! Thanks Santa Paula Chevy.

Great service!!!

by from Thousand Oaks, CA |

Santa Paula Chevrolet was a great experience for buying a car. Larry did an excellent job in assisting myself in the purchase of a new car, making it easy and stress free. The drive to this location was definitely worth it.

Great service

by from Santa Paula ca |

I went to Santa Paula chevrolet and and first I was deling whit one guy he was rude and I didn't like his ofert and I walk away and left and the nex day I log in on cars.com n a guy from Santa Paula Chevrolet call me he was the Internet Sales Manager at Santa Paula Chevrolet he invite me to talk he was way difrent he was so nice He was very generous, friendly, helpful, professional,at the end I was driving 2013 Chevy Malibu very nice I loved thank you

Great Sales Experience with Internet Sales

by from Canyon Country California |

We have been thinking of buying a Cruze for a while and we finally got our new Chevy thanks to Larry Lancelle and Santa Paula Chevrolet! We got the payment where we wanted and Larry made sure we got the vehicle we were looking for! Gabriel was also very helpful in getting us the deal we wanted! Thanks to Larry and Gabriel for our new Chevy Cruze! We will recommend Santa Paula Chevrolet to our friends and family!

Internet Sales is the best

by from Ridge crest ca |

I have bought a lot of vehicles, but this was the easiest! Larry Lancelle got the truck I was looking for because I had a deal at another dealer but they sold it and I needed a 4wd. Larry got the truck in one day and it was a pleasure doing business with Santa Paula Chevrolet and Larry. I received about 5 calls from other dealers but Larry was fast and found me the truck at a good price. Make sure you ask for Larry Lancelle.

New to area! Easy purchase from Larry Lancelle

by from Pt Mugu California |

I was just stationed at Pt Mugu and needed a car and checked with USAA and found Santa Paula Chevrolet. I got my quote and Larry Lancelle called and found the car I wanted. I stated I wanted to come out but I was having a hard time finding a ride. Larry offered to pick me up and I took him up on the offer as I could not find a ride. We got to the dealership and he showed me the cars we talked about and test drove me in them and when I showed him the quote it matched what He had told me over the phone. Larry made the process so easy and will recommend him to my friends. Thank you Santa Paula Chevrolet and Larry Lancelle for the excellent service I received! A Happy Customer!

Internet sales department is awesome!

by from Ventura ca |

I bought my vehicle from the Internet Dept at Santa Paula Chevy and Larry Lancelle made it very comfortable. We don't like the games and pressure of the usual car sale, but Larry made it stress free and enjoyable. We will be back when we need another vehicle and will refer my friends and family to Larry at Santa Paula Chevrolet. We are happy customers for life at Santa Paula Chevrolet. If you need a car and want no pressure go see Larry Lancelle.

Great Internet Department!

by from Simi Valley, ca |

When it comes to buying cars, I would rather go to the dentist. But this time it was painless, because of Larry Lancelle and the Internet Department. I was shopping for a good deal and some of the other dealers did not listen to what I wanted. I spoke with Larry and not only did he listen, but found the car I was looking for, and he got it there in one day so I could use it for the weekend! Santa Paula Chevrolet sure made it easy to get my new car and Larry Lancelle made the experience painless and enjoyable. The thing I really liked was that Larry was not pushy and trying to sell me something I did not need, but found me the exact car I wanted at the best price I found! It was a nice ride from the valley to Santa Paula and the 126 was so nice to drive! I will make sure to recommend Santa Paula Chevrolet and Larry Lancelle to all of my friends. If you want a new car at a great price, then go see Larry at Santa Paula Chevy!