Wilson Chevrolet

798 US Highway 321 Bypass South, Winnsboro, SC 29180

New 888-229-0898
Used 888-229-4183
Service 866-784-4985

"No Doc Fees, No Hassle, and No Games"

wonderful sales people excellent experience

by from West Columbia SC |

Me and my wife found the perfect vehicle for her very satisfied with every thing

A New Used Car

by from winnsboro,sc 29180 |

My experience was great....it was my first cash purchase for what pretty much was my first car...I told them what my price range was and the ammenities that I was looking for and they was able to locate the car they thought was best for me....the customer service was excellence because they listen to what I want and didnt try to force me into something i didnt want...they also was very friendly even when waiting to get all my paperwork ready...I have been telling everybody about my expericence that i recieve and was giving...

A New Used Car

by from winnsboro,sc 29180 |

Absolutely Incredible Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

While it might be a bit of a hike for myself in Charlotte NC, it was well worth the trip down I-77. Curtis Wadlington and Mickey Carter were absolutely brilliant in getting the car I wanted for ever lower than the price I wanted to pay, as well as working around my finances! They matched and even bettered the deal the other dealers were looking to give me. Wilson should always be considered first if you're looking for a Chevy. (and that comes from someone who was working with 4 dealers up here in the "big city") Look for me in another fews years for my next purchase!

READ MY REVIEW!!

by from SPRING HILL FL. |

WILSON CHEVROLET HAS NO DEALER FEES !!! AWESOME ! THEY INFORMED ME OF ALL REBATES WHICH WERE A HUGE SAVINGS , AND THEY WERE TRULY EXCITED TO DO SO ..... .VERY REAL , HONEST NO MASKS HERE!! NO SNEAKY FEES . ( I KNOW , I GOT A FANTASTIC DEAL) CHECK THESE GUYS OUT !

Great experience!

by from Sumter, SC |

Salesman was Charles Dove. Very helpful person. Did not have to sit and fight for what I wanted. They actually did everything for me to get the price I wanted. Unlike other dealers in the past where I had to do all the fighting. It was very relaxed and a pleasant environment. Check them out!

Recent purchase of 2014 Impala

by from West Columbia, SC |

On June 27th I purchased a 2014 Impala 2LZ from Wilson Chevrolet. Their salesman, Charles Dove was great to work with. I told him the exact vehicle I was looking for, to include the option package I wanted, and after two days of searching he found the exact vehicle that I wanted. The vehicle did not have any add-on options that I did not want. They did not add any additional fees to the invoice. They do not add any "document fees" to the invoice.

Recent purchase

by from Greenville, SC |

They were easy to work with. When I informed them that the price on the vehicle was not the one that the salesman & I had agreed on, the GM cleared it up immediately & revised the bill of sale to reflect my price. I've never been treated so well by a dealer.

Great Service, Knowlagable associates

by from Columbia, SC |

I have recently purchased a Silverado 1500 from Wilson and had a great experience. They really do stand by their "No Hassle, No Gimmicks" advertising. Everyone was very up front and honest, they gave me a great price on my trade and even went out of their way to find the exact Silverado I wanted!