Wilson Chevrolet

798 US Highway 321 Bypass South, Winnsboro, SC 29180

New 888-229-0898
Used 888-229-4183
Service 866-784-4985

"No Doc Fees, No Hassle, and No Games"

Don't buy here

by from Columbia, SC |

Bought a 2011 Chevy Cruz from there in December and had to replace the thermostat housing already. They offered no substantial help to get it fixed. Buyer beware!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Greer SC |

Lifted black 2013 chev Silverado. David with the internet sales was awesome. Solo my salesman was very polite and helpful. The finance manager was great and put it all together. I looked at probably 1000 truck and drove 2 hours to buy from there. Great experience!!!!

PERFECT car buying experience & awesome deal!

by from Columbia, SC |

We did a great deal of research and pricing on 2013 Tahoe's when we came across an awesome deal online at Wilson Chevrolet. The day we went in to look at it, despite the great deal, we were still a little hesitant to make such a big purchase. Without any hesitation, they let us take the vehicle over night to come to a decision. We absolutely fell in love with it. When we had some loose ends to tie up before having the loan approved, they offered to let us hang on to the car over the weekend while we got everything together. They worked with our bank tirelessly to get us the best rate & the best price. We couldn't have asked for a better experience & we got a deal that was at least $3,000 less than what ANY other dealership or private party could offer. The finance manager, Barry, went above and beyond for us, and went as far as to show us just how much (or little in our case) they were making off of our sale, yet they still worked so hard for us. I will recommend this place to everyone I know. Unlike any other car buying experience we've ever had. Great people!

wonderful sales people excellent experience

by from West Columbia SC |

Me and my wife found the perfect vehicle for her very satisfied with every thing

A New Used Car

by from winnsboro,sc 29180 |

My experience was great....it was my first cash purchase for what pretty much was my first car...I told them what my price range was and the ammenities that I was looking for and they was able to locate the car they thought was best for me....the customer service was excellence because they listen to what I want and didnt try to force me into something i didnt want...they also was very friendly even when waiting to get all my paperwork ready...I have been telling everybody about my expericence that i recieve and was giving...

A New Used Car

by from winnsboro,sc 29180 |

Absolutely Incredible Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

While it might be a bit of a hike for myself in Charlotte NC, it was well worth the trip down I-77. Curtis Wadlington and Mickey Carter were absolutely brilliant in getting the car I wanted for ever lower than the price I wanted to pay, as well as working around my finances! They matched and even bettered the deal the other dealers were looking to give me. Wilson should always be considered first if you're looking for a Chevy. (and that comes from someone who was working with 4 dealers up here in the "big city") Look for me in another fews years for my next purchase!

READ MY REVIEW!!

by from SPRING HILL FL. |

WILSON CHEVROLET HAS NO DEALER FEES !!! AWESOME ! THEY INFORMED ME OF ALL REBATES WHICH WERE A HUGE SAVINGS , AND THEY WERE TRULY EXCITED TO DO SO ..... .VERY REAL , HONEST NO MASKS HERE!! NO SNEAKY FEES . ( I KNOW , I GOT A FANTASTIC DEAL) CHECK THESE GUYS OUT !

Great experience!

by from Sumter, SC |

Salesman was Charles Dove. Very helpful person. Did not have to sit and fight for what I wanted. They actually did everything for me to get the price I wanted. Unlike other dealers in the past where I had to do all the fighting. It was very relaxed and a pleasant environment. Check them out!

Recent purchase of 2014 Impala

by from West Columbia, SC |

On June 27th I purchased a 2014 Impala 2LZ from Wilson Chevrolet. Their salesman, Charles Dove was great to work with. I told him the exact vehicle I was looking for, to include the option package I wanted, and after two days of searching he found the exact vehicle that I wanted. The vehicle did not have any add-on options that I did not want. They did not add any additional fees to the invoice. They do not add any "document fees" to the invoice.