Wilson Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

238 South Congress St, Winnsboro, SC 29180

New 888-228-4909 New888-228-4909
Used 888-707-7496 Used888-707-7496
Service 888-238-0840 Service 888-238-0840

"No Hassle and No Gimmicks"

Buy Your Next Car Here!

by from Blythewood SC |

I believe this is the 5th car we have purchased at Wilson's in Winnsboro. They are trustworthy and I would not consider going anywhere else for any car I needed to purchase. I do not even look anywhere else, just call and let them know what I want and they make it happen. This time, I wanted to surprise my husband with a Jeep that he had said he liked (there were only 2 in the US and they had stopped making the color he wanted). One call to these terrific folks and they tracked it till it arrived in Atlanta, had them take it off the inventory so it would not be driven, had a truck go pick up the car and got it here so I could surprise him on Christmas Eve! Everything fell into place like clockwork--but it would not have without the help of Freddie, Vern and Brandon! Great job and many thanks!

Great people go Xtra mile to help

by from Marion SC |

Just got a Honda crosstour from wilson Chrysler the best people in the world really helped me out of a bad situation the next time I need another car wilson will be my first choice good people thanks again

No You dont want to sell me a truck

by from Winnsboro, SC |

First Impressions are very important, and the Wilson Chrysler Dealership in Winnsboro failed miserably. I had an appointment to look at a used vehicle today and was told that the vehicle was out on loan as and that it would be returned by noon. I made an appointment for a little after noon, and actually arrived at dealership around 6PM after returning to Columbia from Charlotte looking at other vehicles. Upon arriving, I found the condition of the interior of the vehicle deplorable. I asked George, the salesman I was dealing with, what time vehicle was returned and he informed me early that morning. I told him I would be embarrassed to show him a vehicle In this condition and his only response was an exasperated look. Mind you that they had all day to get vehicle in show condition. In addition, when George opened up vehicle, I noticed odometer meter reading 12,000 miles more than what was listed on their website as well as all the auxiliary sites. He initially informed me that since vehicle was used as a loaner that this could be the case. He later conceded that the person inputting data must have 'fat fingered' data, but I also discovered that other options listed in internet were not accurate as well. I voiced my complaints to manager on duty and is only response was 'ok', and I left. A little effort goes a long way and I didn't see jack, from salesman to manager on duty. So, with this being my one and only time visiting any Wilson dealer, I can only say they failed miserably in making a first impression.

Great truck, great price, great experience.

by from Boiling Springs, SC |

Drove over an hour to see the Ram 1500 Laramie that I ended up buying. Evan Parrish was the salesman I'd been talking to, and the truck was exactly what he said it was. No pressure, wasn't rushed or hurried for a decision - it really was a laid back buying experience. Definitely different than most I've been through in my life. Very happy with the truck, the price and overall buying experience. I even met the man who owns the dealership, Freddie Wilson, and he personally thanked me for my business. That's unusual in this day and age. I'd highly recommend you give Evan Parrish and Wilson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram a try.

Friendly Service, No Pressure

by from Travelers Rest, S.C. |

I was in the market for a Camry and they had one in the price range I was interested in. Everyone was very pleasant and attentive. My Salesman Bill Nicholas was easy going and helpful. I appreciate the fact that he was not trying to force me to buy or consider cars I wasn't interested in. I did end up buying from them and am pleased with the level of service we received! Thanks!

customer services

by from lugoff sc |

spoke with rep and his customer services skills were professional this dealership have a lot of great cars.

Good sales reps

by from Columbia Sc |

I was purchasing my first car although the sales rep was good the buyin process sucked I felt rushed As well as I made 2-3 Useless trips n I left the lot with a new car that Had no gas where do they do that at but I love my car Other than the tire pressure light won't go off smh

Simply the best dealership nationwide

by from Lugoff, south carolina |

I am 45 years old and have bought vehicles from individuals and dealers. I was in the market to purchase a 3500 hd dually and after doing research and talking with friends about Chevys, fords, and dodge, I decided to go with the dodge. A friend of mine had bought his dodge 3500 from Wilson in winnsboro sc and was strongly recommending me to go see them. He went on saying how he was treated so good and they made buying a breeze. So I started talking to the salesman George thru emails and eventually set a time to go and look at trucks. I must say that my friend was so correct with what he said about this dealership and then some. For a small town dealership they amazed me. Freddie Wilson and staff are unbelievably the best at what they do. I have never had such an experience in buying a vehicle like this dealership treated me. The whole process took about an hour and I was on my way. No pressure no gimmicks just down home treatment. I applaud you Freddie and your staff for such a job well done. I have never filled out the questionnaire that I received from other dealerships but I made sure I did with Wilson. I have been back for my service work on my 2012 dodge 3500 and again applaud Freddie for putting together the perfect people in the service department. Warren has been great to deal with and very respectful. My truck was always returned to me clean and completed as to my service needs. It's so great to have found a dealership that treats customers with respect and with that down home feel. The finance personnel that handled my purchase was outstanding. They found me the best finance rate and was quick and friendly. Again Freddie hats off to you and your staff. You have one us over for our future car buying needs. So glad you also have the Chevrolet dealership also. My wife currently drives a 2012 Kia optima tgdi and is very happy with it, but I must say that had we bought my dodge before her Kia I'm sure we would have purchased a vehicle thru either your dodge Chrysler jeep dealership or your Chevrolet dealership. Even if we would have had to just get you to find a certain car she wanted we would have done it with you. When kits time for the Kia to go we will be going to Wilson in winnsboro no matter what we are looking for. We are confident that Wilson will handle it no matter if its a BMW. If your looking for the best experience in car buying give them a call and tell them big mark with the silver 3500 dodge ram sent ya. They'll know who you mean. Way to go guys. And thank you so much.

waste of time

by from knoxville |

WARNING!!!!! This dealership will tell you exactly what you want to hear just to get you in the door. Even if it's a five hour drive for YOU. I was so happy to have found the car I wanted for the right price for me. Too bad the car had several flaws (non disclosed) and the deal discussed with the manager....well....I guess it was forgotten. Very disapointing waste of a day.

Earned business

by from Columbia, SC |

This was by far the easiest car I have ever bought. They got it done. I saw the car I wanted online called them, told them what I wanted and they told me to come in and it was done. As soon as I came up they greeted me, They as being everyone asked if I had been taken care of. A great bunch of people who get the job done at the right price with quality cars. They have just earned a lifetime customer!! I will by my fiancee's car there as well as my next auto even if they are 40 miles away. Well worth the drive!!