Ed Murdock Superstores

(5.0) 5 Reviews

86 N Fairview Rd, Lavonia, GA 30553

BEST BUYING EXPIERENCE EVER

by from TOCCOA |

I JUST NEVER FELT LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT AT ED MURDOCK SUPERSTORES.....THEY TREATED ME WITH RESPECT AND ACTUALLY LISTENED TO WHAT MY NEEDS AND WANTS WERE....NO DOUBT THEY HAVE MY BUSINESS FOR LIFE...

Great Sales and Service

by from Lavonia, GA |

As of 4/23/13, we have purchased 7 vehicles from Ed Murdock Superstore since 1997. We have always received outstanding Customer Service both in the sales and service departments. Brian, Matthew and Daniel are very committed to providing the best service with both professional and personal care. We have always had our concerns addressed in a very timely manner. They are committed to providing customer satisfaction. Therefore, we keep going back and we highly recommend both Sales and Service to everyone. The guys in the Service department have always been on top of any concern we had and addressed that concern in a very professional and timely manner. They are just the best! The sales staff have always made our purchasing experience as painless as possible {Ha Ha) been very knowledgeable and assisted with closing the deal in a timely manner. We highly recommend Ed Murdock to anyone who wants a good deal, great people to work with and satisfaction with their purchase. Ray and Barbara Willis

Great experience at Ed Murdock Superstores

by from Toccoa,Ga. |

I am a single mother of three!As, with most people,funds are tight! When my old van"bit the dust", I din't have a choice but to go shopping!I met with Andy and Dave,The Internet Team! They were very simpathetic to my situation and even with my low credit score,they were able to get me muchmore van than I expected,at a payment that fit my budget! I love my 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan and it has changed the quality of my families life! I will send any of my friends or family to see those Internet guys down there at Ed Murdock Superstores! They made me,not only a customer, but a friend! Thanks Guys!

AWESOME HOMETOWN DEALER

by from TOCCOA |

SO, I BOUGHT MY 6TH, YES, 6TH AUTO FROM ED MURDOCK..THE WHOLE STAFF IS VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY... VERY LAID BACK ATMOSPHERE...

Great Experience!

by from Suwanee, GA |

We were so glad when we arrived at the dealership and our salesperson didn't play the usual car sales games. Everything was straight-forward and honest. We will definitely be back.