Perry of Santa Barbara

440 Hitchcock Way, Santa Barbara, CA 93105

Friendly and efficient service.

by from Carpinteria, CA |

Brought our Mazda 3 in for service. Everyone from the person scheduling our appointment to the service writer top the cashier were friendly, helpful and efficient. Thank you for the excellent service.

Mazda 3 Engine & Transmission update

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

The service person I dealt with was Tim and he was very quick to help me out and more importantly, extremely polite. If I were to have a bone to pick, however, it would be that I had to be without my car for a day. It isn't that much of an inconvenience, but it did come a little unexpected. My issue is that there was a bit of a communication gap and had I known I was going to be without my car, I would've made arrangements (in his defense, it was a bit of an unusual situation that wasn't very easy to predict/diagnose) Early the following day, Tim called to let me know that they figured out the problem and that it fell under warranty so besides being ready to pick up, it wasn't going to cost me a thing!!! The car is running smooth now and I'm glad I took it in. I do plan to keep going back for service whenever I can, I plan to purchase another car before the end of the year, and I will continue to convince people to purchase their vehicles locally at Perry. To summarize: Tim did a great job but had he taken 5 seconds to let me know that I wouldn't have the car overnight I could've given you all a perfect score. Thanks

Car serviced

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

it took longer than expected so they kept my car a month while I was away. It was washed and ready when I returned. All is good except my phone isn't syncing well. I will have to go back for assistance

Quality Service

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

I have always been very, very happy with the service I have received from Perry Ford and the great, over the top treatment from the service managers Mike and Jeff.

Oil change for my vehicle

by from Carpinteria, CA |

Was able to get in and out within an hour with my FREE oil change and get to my next appointment on time. Very pleased. Polite and courteous.

Perry Ford services for Ford Fusion hybrid

by from Goleta, CA |

The service on the car was very good as far as I can figure. It was on time and the staff was really courteous. So you get an "A" on that. You do not get an "A+" because your repair staff wrongly diagnosed an un-related tire problem on the car and I wasted some time on it (fortunately, it did not cost me money). By the way a similar tire diagnosis incident occurred last time I brought the car in for servicing. -- Just an alert for your service managers/representatives!

Awesome experience

by from Carpinteria, California. |

Very friendly service crew, had a great experience, Thanks!

Principal

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

Mike in the servicing dept is top drawer. Jeff, Sammy, Marcial - they're all great! It's the people that make it so good.

Repeat business with Perry Ford Mazda

by from Santa Ynez, CA |

Knowledge of product; Perfect customer service; Service after sale.

Service

by from Santa Barbara, California |

Jeff is aways very helpful in arranging service for my 2011 Ford Focus. I have had several problems over the years which have been surprising for a four year old car, but finally they become solved?. Jeff is patient and friendly and efficient. Of course he is the one I have "face time" with. The mechanics do the work and I'm satisfied when the car is again running as it should?.