Perry of Santa Barbara

440 Hitchcock Way, Santa Barbara, CA 93105

Minor repair work on my 2004 F-150

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

The fuel filler door had become non operable, meaning it wouldn't positively closed when pushed shut. Grant, an excellent "Write-Up" tech, looked at my truck, looked up and ordered the part, scheduled me for a service appointment for first thing Thursday Morning. His tech did an excellent repair, also fixed the adjustable steering column which the adjustment lever had come loose at the same time. I was in and out in just about an hour. It was expensive, $212.,,but the truck functions like new again

Ford Escape

by from Santa Barbara, Ca |

Love everything about my Ford Escape....and the people at Perry are wonderful to deal with.

New van

by from Santa Barbara Ca. |

just bought a new ford transit 150 van. Walter Alfaro and Monica Sanchez made the experience a good one. Walter knows everything you could think of about Fords. Yost Appliance, we thank you. we love fords.

Dealer for tire repair ? You Betchem !

by from Carpinteria, Ca. |

The wife had a blow-out on her new ford fusion. The tire manufactures local retailer gave us a quote $50.00 higher to replace the tire than our Ford dealer. And to our surprise, we were in and out in about an hour. Thanks Perry Ford.

November 20, 2015

Thanks so much for your feedback. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Maintenance Service

by from Goleta, CA |

I would recommend Jeff Richards as Service Advisor. He took care the maintenance schedule of our 2 cars, CX-9 and CX-5.

Great Experience buying my first new car!

by from Santa Maria, Ca |

I went in looking for a new car, and Tina was able to explain me the diferrences between all of the cars I was interested in. I drove out with a beautiful Mazda 3, my first new car! The process didn't take as longs as I thought it would. I was able to lease the car with an affordable monthly payment. Tina explained all the amazing features in my car, and days after when I contacted her with questions, she answered quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership,

repair

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

Tried to type this three time and lost it inadvertently each time.. No way to save I'm done

Service review for my CX 5

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

Was very satisfied with your timely service and shuttle service. I'l be back...

September 6, 2015

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Caroline. We appreciate your recommendation of Perry Ford of Santa Barbara and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Very Nice and Friendly People

by from Goleta |

Really liked the fact that we were not harassed & they let us shop our way. Once we decided what we wanted they gave us a very fair deal & there was no back and forth haggling. They didn't have the color of car on the lot that I wanted - Monica our Salesperson notified Tom (Gen Sales Mgr) of what I wanted & he was very quick to find exactly what I wanted. We were in the car & out the door in 2 days!

Easy purchase and no stress...

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

I bought a 2015 F150 crew cab... Yahoo! Could not have asked for a better experience. This is my very first new truck and I am not a spring chicken. I can't believe I waited so long in my life to buy a new car. Pete our salesperson and now my new friend was the best and worked diligently to find a new truck for me even with the limited inventory. He went above and beyond... Thanks, R & N

September 5, 2015

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!