Chestatee Ford

Used 706-864-6504
Service 706-864-6504

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Cleveland, Ga |

Chestatee Ford is a First class operation! Excellent facility, excellent inventory. Highly Recomend!!! I'll be back (in a couple of years)!!!

Kudos to Ms. Stephanie J.& folks @ Chestatee Ford

by from Atlanta, GA |

I recently purchased a Ford Taurus sedan from Chestatee Ford. I had first contacted them by a link from another site on internet. I saw the car and put in an inquiry. Ms. Stephanie J., of Internet Sales @ Chestatee Ford, had an invitation to talk in my email Inbox the very next morning. From that time it was a whirlwind of activity until the Saturday ending the week that my first inquiry about the car had been made. On that Saturday Ms. J. drove the Ford Taurus from Dahlonega, GA. into Atlanta, GA where I live. (about 1.5 hrs; her husband picked her up). We actually did the final paperwork on the hood of the gleaming white Taurus. I am anticipating that the follow-up work by Chestatee Ford will be as efficient as the enterprising Stephanie J. herself is. Thanks to all who had a hand in the sale and transfer of the vehicle!! [Mr. Used Car Lot Manager: I'm glad my car is off your lot so you could take it off your advertising and stop the flood of calls by wonderful folks trying to buy MY Ford!] I do not believe in co-incidences. It was directed that I contact Chestatee Ford and that Ms. Stephanie J. would respond. Once in her capable hands things moved quickly, semi-effortlessly to the goal line! Ms. Stephanie even had written a little note for me of the things I still had left to do to help finish the details of ownership et. al. [I did everything on the note Stephanie !!] The way was made easy. I really can't believe that I bought a car over the internet (though I am not shy about buying a multitude of items over the web.). But Chestatee Ford was set-up to "Make It Happen" and Ms. Stephanie did. [with a little help from moi.]

alan b........a dealership for everyone

by from conyers, ga |

recently I purchase a ford edge from chestatee ford dealership. my salesman was Brad M....I wish to highly recommend this dealership and this salesman...if you are looking for a new or use vehicle. you will be pleasantly surprise...that they listen and will do everything to get you in that special car...no pressure...very professional.