Day's Chevrolet Jasper

545 Highway 515 South, Jasper, GA 30143

New 888-278-9987
Used 888-412-4435
Service 888-207-9743

Doing Business the Right Way since 1959!

1999 Suburban

by from Five Points, AL |

When we found the Suburban on your website we decided to drive to Jasper from Five Points, AL to look at it. We found all the personnel really helpful and friendly, the showroom beautiul and the price on the Suburban to our liking. They took our offer and we were very satisfied. We are really enjoying traveling everywhere in it.

Great experience!

by from Buford, GA |

Worked with Tammy to buy our Traverse. Everything went quickly and smoothly. I am glad we drove to Jasper.

Great Dealership

by from Jasper, GA |

My wife and I bought two vehicles from this dealership. They allowed us to take out both vehicles by ourselves for as long as we wanted. The salesperson was wonderful. The prices were great and straightforward.

November 28, 2012

Thank you so much Ray and Janet. I really appreciate your returning business. It is always good to see and visit with you both. Please let me know if you need me or have any questions any time.

GREAT STAFF

by from JASPER, GA |

GREAT SERVICE, PEOPLE MAKE YOU FELL AT HOME THANK YOU TAMMY

November 28, 2012

Wanda, I appreciate your business very much and I am sure you are enjoying your Traverse. Most of all I know your grandkids are with the extra room. If you ever need me, please don't hesitate to give me a call. Thanks again.

What an awesome group! Ask for Tammy!!! LOL!

by from Jasper, GA |

Thanks for making my car shopping a pleasant experience! I told them what price range I needed to stay within and that's what they done.....none of the high pressure "spend more than you should" tactics used by some sales people at other dealerships! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. I just can't say enough about this group. I'm loving my quality pre-owned vehicle purchased at Days Chevrolet!!

November 28, 2012

Billie, It was nice doing business with you and I am so glad that we could get you a car that fit your needs and that was within your budget. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if I can be of assistance at any time and I will be happy to help you. Thanks again and I am sure you will enjoy your new vehicle.

Great Experience

by from Talking Rock, Georgia |

Recently purchased our Volt from Days in Jasper. It was the best, easiest car purchase I have ever made. We ordered it and received updates on the progress when the GM on-line service was down. They gave us a generous test drive opportunity to experience for ourselves this amazing vehicle. Very pleased with their attention and service!

November 28, 2012

I know that you both are enjoying the new Volt. This vehicle is a very neat car with lots to learn about it. I appreciate you ordering this vehicle from me and happy that you are satisfied with the delivery. Please feel free to contact me at any time if I can be of assistance.

Great place to do business!

by from Tate, GA |

If you're looking for friendly folks to do business with, this is the place. Very helpful and knowledgable. Next time I'm looking to trade, I will definitely go back.

November 28, 2012

Michael, I really appreciate your business and I know that you are enjoying that good looking Cruze. I enjoyed doing business with you and I hope you know if you ever need me that I am just a phone call away. Thanks again. :)

Great gently used suburban

by from Chattanooga, Tn |

Tammy was great to work with. We discussed car over phone and when I got there there were no surprises. Tammy is very honest and informative. The buying process was straight forward. I would buy a car from her again!

November 28, 2012

I really appreciate your business and glad that you made the drive for your Suburban. I think you will be happy for a long time with this vehicle. Please contact me with any questions or if I can be of assistance.

Well worth the drive!

by from Aiken, SC |

Recently bought a used suburban from Day's Chevy I Jasper, GA. Found the vehicle online and upon visiting dealer it was exactly as described. The entire process was easy and I can say that they will work with you as much as possible.

Great buying experience

by from Calhoun |

I had a great buying experience at Jasper's Days Chevrolet. No hassles, great help available from the guys.

November 28, 2012

Thank you for your business and please contact us if we can assist you or if you have any questions at any time.

Excellent Experience

by from Murfreesboro, Tn |

I recently bought a used truck from these guys. I am very pleased with the process and the end result. they are easy to work with and will negotiate with you to the extent possible