Donohoo Chevrolet

1000 Greenhill Blvd NW, Fort Payne, AL 35967

New 855-614-6209
Used 888-451-3102
Service 855-553-4102

We look forward to seeing you!

Great experience!

by from Fort Payne, AL |

My wife an I wanted a dependable vehicle that was safe and feature abundant, and would also accommodate our large family. After much research and price shopping, we decided on a 2015 Suburban LT 4WD, which appears to have been a good move, as it will be the ticket for trekking our 3 adventurous kids across the highways and byways to various events. Our Sales Pro, Jimmy Thomas, was a pleasure and we appreciated his candor and positivity. Jimmy made it all so easy, and he took the time after the sale to go over the many features, including calling OnStar to assist in setting up our account. Thanks Jimmy! We will be recommending Donohoo Chevrolet. Thanks for the great experience!

October 20, 2014

Jim, we are glad you found just the vehicle you were looking for-- the 2015 Suburban LT 4WD. We are also glad that you had a great experience at the dealership with Jimmy. We hope you and your family enjoy the adventures in your new vehicle from Donohoo Chevrolet! Come back and see us!

Excellent Service with Salesman, Jimmy Thomas.

by from Albertville, Alabama |

I was searching for a particular Chevrolet. It had to be black with black interior or red with black interior. And very clean inside. We saw one at another dealership but the car was not well kept. The salesman from Donohoo Chevrolet called me and said I have the perfect car. We went to the dealership and yes it was the perfect car. Jimmy Thomas our salesman did everything possible to make the deal work and give us the best amount for our trade in. We are so happy that he found us and now we can say we found him. My husband and I won't go anywhere else in the future for another car but DONOHOO CHEVROLET.........

November 10, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and for leaving such a positive review. Our goal is excellent customer service with a no hassle buying process. We appreciate your business. If you have any needs in the future do not hesitate to give us a call, we will be more than happy to help!

Poor Service Department wont use again

by from Mentone, AL |

We took our truck into the Service Department on Tuesday and listed fixing the AC as the number one item on our list. On Friday they called to tell us that there were other things that they were fixing and did not mention anything about the AC. I questioned them about the AC and they said that they would have to look into that. On Monday they called to say that a new compressor was needed for the AC and they would have to get the part. They would not have it ready until late Tuesday. We needed the truck to prepare for a trip and we were leaving on Wednesday with our trailer. We had to push back our departure and had to wait at the dealership for an hour for the truck to be ready at the end of the day. I believe they were given ample time to fix the truck and did not attend to it in a timely fashion. They also did not put "service" as their top priority. I will not be back.

August 25, 2014

We apologize for you extended wait. We were still working on our processes. All I can say is if you can give us another chance I am sure we could earn your business back.

Donohoo Chevrolet, Fort Payne, Alabama

by from Ider, Alabama |

I didn't know that Donohoo had bought out Woodson-Jones until I arrived and had my work done (warranty recall, oil and rotation). The operation is the same as it was except for the computers? They were getting all new computers and system. The result of this was a bit of confusion in some of the transactions. This was their first day with the new computers and system...so they were working out some of the bugs. The warranty recall work, oil change and tire rotation was done quickly and at a reasonable price.