Community Ford

Service 877-216-5993

CALL ARNOLD NOW 662-538-4580

FAST SERVICE!

by from NEW ALBANY, MS |

THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS ALWAYS HELPFUL. THE CASHIER JEANNIE IS ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. IM IN THERE 2-3 TIMES A MONTH.

No response...

by from Philadelphia, MS |

Did not return e-mail asking for information on a vehicle. A courtesy message letting me know the car was no longer available if that were the case would have been helpful. Also, this website will not let you give only one star so I'm being forced to give them two instead.

Community Ford responded to this review

August 1, 2013

We are very sorry that we did not respond to you about the vehicle you were interested in. We try very hard to reply to each and every e-mail that we receive. Our customers and their satisfaction is very important to us.

Great Service!!!

by from New Albany , MS |

Great Service , always a friendly face to greet you . any questions I had they answered them . no wonder they stay busy . They have the best price around its the lowest in town . Very pleased with my visit. I am one HAPPY Customer !!! Thanks Community Ford

My service experience

by from New Albany, MS |

I was greeted by Jeannie Thrasher when I went in for my oil change. I am always impressed by the way she calls me by name and takes the time to talk to me to be sure that everything is good with my visit. I have used Community Ford for service on my Ford cars and trucks since the opened. I am always pleased with the service department and I have recommeded them to my friends and family.

Great Job!!

by from New Albany, MS |

I went in to get an oil change. cheapest price in town and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The cashier Jeannie is really nice and explained the owner advantage plan very well.

Overall Great Place to Buy

by from New Albany |

I went in looking for a good used vehicle with low monthly payments. my credit is not that great. Arnold was very helpful and was able to get me approved on used car. I am very happy to have my own transportation after being turned down so many other times. Thank you Aronld!

A good place to do business

by from New Albany |

Our family has bought several vehicles over the past ten years. We have always been well treated and gotten a good deal. We have all of our vehicles serviced there, even the stuff that is not Ford. Community Ford has the cheapest oil change in town and every fifth oil change is free.