Firmin Ford

Used 866-535-1805 Used866-535-1805
Service 888-342-4714 Service 888-342-4714

Top Notch Customer Care - Firmin Will Do You Right

by from Black Mountain, North Carolina |

Don't pass up the chance of checking this dealer out - They will work hard to do you right! I'd like to explain each rated section in detail in order to help you better understand what a top notch business FIRMIN FORD is! Customer service: I was able to speak directly to Mr. Firmin himself throughout the purchasing process. There was no pressure for me to buy at all. The Internet sales representative, Zeke, was very thorough and ran me several numbers on all of my trade and purchase scenarios - very helpful! Mr. Firmin also personally helped me work through some different financing possibilities. I unfortunately had some minor problems with my used car purchase about a month or so after my family bought the vehicle. I was out of state when this occurred, but check this out --- I called Mr. Firmin and personally discussed my predicament with him and worked towards a fair solution with him. Not only was he encouraging through the process, but he also helped out financially with the repairs even though I was out of state! I don't think you can get better customer service than that! Buying Process: Smooth. It was honestly the easiest and most efficient car deal I've made. I've worked with some other local dealers recently, and Firmin Ford is head and shoulders above their competition. No annoying waiting games or tricks. Ever spent an hour signing annoying paperwork for a large purchase at the end of the deal where the finance guy tries to up sell you at every twist and turn - NOT HERE. I was done in 10-15 minutes and shocked at how smooth the process was for me and my family. Quality of Repairs: I didn't have repairs done at Firmin Ford, but like I mentioned before, Mr. Firmin personally assisted me in getting the repair I needed out of state! Also, I would not hesitate to take my car to Firmin Ford for repairs or general maintenance for any of my vehicles. Facilities: Wow, remodeled building inside and out! The building looks sleek, sharp, and classy. The lot is small enough to walk, yet roomy enough that you can enjoy walking around cars without feeling cramped. Buying a car is such a big decision and emotions can play such a large part. The facts are these, if you're looking for a solid trade value on your current vehicle and want to purchase a car that is priced right, then Firmin Ford should be at the very top of your list. Not only will their buying process be efficient and enjoyable, but you can trust that Mr. Firmin himself will see to it personally that you will be dealt with professionally and courteously throughout the entire process and beyond. If you purchase a vehicle from Firmin Ford, you can trust you made the right decision, and my guess is that you'll be a customer for life.

Dealing with Sally and Will-Great service-

by from Waterloo,SC |

To whom it concerns: I had recently bought a car from Will Sharpton. He was a pleasure to deal with, had a good personality. It was one of the best relations that I had ever had buying a car. I had heard bad comments about this dealership and I hesitated dropping in. Then came financing help, Sally was great and it hardly took any time at all. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. I have a high regard for the way that I was treated and taken care of. They both are in my opinion an asset to you. I know that you probably hear bad comments about your employees , but I am very pleased with their dealing with me. I would recommend your company to anyone. Thanks -Dennis Burrell

Will Sharpton

by from Laurens, SC |

I cannot thank Will Sharpton enough for all of his tireless efforts to make sure I had just the right car for me. He is very knowledgeable about what he does and quite a good businessman. He understood my budget and found just the car for me. My Taurus is a honey, and I have never been more satisfied. Will's personality, expertise, and smart business sense make him well suited as a car salesman.

Great place, product, price and people

by from Laurens |

Purchased a vehicle two years ago and was very happy with the agreed price for the vehicle and my trade. Since then, I have had all services performed here, 45,000 miles so far and have been treated like family while waiting. A great place to buy and have your vehicle serviced! Highly recommend.

Great folks

by from Greenville sc |

I recently purchased a new ford fusion from Firmin Ford. It was a great experience and all the folks at the dealership were terrific. They treated me with respect and courtesy. I will definitely be back and I will refer all my friends to them.

great dealership

by from newberry |

Purchased a new ford and was VERY happy with the dealership and the deal. Great place to buy a car

IMPRESSED WITH FIRMIN FORD

by from Laurens, South Carolina |

I would like to commend the Firmin Ford Dealership. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone! William Hill was the salesman that we dealt with. He was exceptional to deal with in the purchase of my truck. He was kind, friendly, knowledgeable, and very professional. His "non pressure" selling approach was very much appreciated. I have never been to a dealership where EVERYONE was so friendly and personable. The person in finance was very nice as well. I was introduced to the Service Department and was equally impressed with the Service Department operation. Overall, I must say, this is the most positive experience I have every encountered in purchasing a vehicle. I would recommend William Hill's expertise to anyone who is in the market for a used or new vehicle. Very positive experience! HIGHLY recommend FIRMIN FORD DEALERSHIP!! Thanks!

very satisfied

by from lockhart SC |

Bought a 2011 explorer explorer from Firmin. David and Bob were great to deal with. Very fair price on my trade in. No pressure to buy and easy going friendly staff. Financing was A easy process and my paper work was ready to sign when I arrived. Car was clean and after going over Car I was in and out in no time. I usually despise going to car lots because of the pressure and staff pushing you but my experience here was not like that. I will give them a chance on my next purchase and hope it is as good as this experience.

2012 Ford Mustang GT

by from Barnwell, SC |

I had inquired about purchasing a used 2012 Ford Mustang GT from Firmin Ford via emails/text from Salesman Mr.Bob Pace. After we agreed upon a price I was told the car needed to go to the body shop for a dent repair. I was contacted by Mr. Pace after the car was repaired and we set a date (not time) for purchase/pick-up of car. On my way to pick up the car and I admit i was running late due to not taking in consideration of the traffic during that time of day when received a call from the Dealership. The person on the phone asked me to hang on (i assume he was calling for Mr. Pace). I was in a remote area of Edgefield County SC and I lost connection with my cell phone and could not immediatley call him back. When my service returned I received a text and it reads as follows: "I thought you were a man of your word but i see you are not you could at least told me you didn't want the car". When I received this text it just didn't make me very happy and I turn around and headed home. I may be wrong but I feel the test or tone of the text was very unproffesional. Anyway I will take my business elsewhere.

Very Happy

by from Hickory Tavern, SC |

We are extremely happy with our purchase of the 2011 ford Focus from Firman Ford. Our experience was awesome and we were NOT pressured into a purchase like many dealers today do. Our salesman was knowledgeable and courteous. We are very happy with Firman Ford and have referred many friends and co-workers there. We will buy our next vehicle there also! GREAT JOB!!!!