Wayne Eidson Chevrolet Buick

2700 W Broadway Ave, Sulphur, OK 73086

New 888-486-6830
Used 888-753-3170
Service 866-578-7945

"FIND NEW ROADS" "Family Owned Since 1973"

Very knowledgable staff. Very helpful!

by from Sulphur, Ok |

Debi has good follow up, knows everything about your car and answered all of my questions about my cars options and details. She took everything I needed including finance. A very smooth process!

Wayne Eidson Chevrolet Buick responded to this review

June 12, 2014

It is my intention as well as Wayne Eidson Chevrolet to make sure that our customers are happy and satisfied from early stages of looking at a vehicle to purchase, through the actual process of purchasing, financing and the after purchase car care in our Service Department..Our customers are our business!!! Thank you for being our customer!

Worth the Drive for 7 new Chevys!

by from Turlingua |

We think that Wayne Eidson Chevrolet is a great place to shop. They have always had just the right vehicle we are looking for. We have purchased seven new Chevrolets from Debi and travel over 300 miles one way just to be able to purchase from them. We highly recommend to anyone needing a new Chevrolet.

no responce

by from Carlsbad CA. |

Why sell on online if you don't respond to a online customer request for information and pictures. Online customers don't waste your time with this dealer just go on to the next one

Wayne Eidson Chevrolet Buick responded to this review

April 1, 2014

I did respond to all the inquiries I received..I had other inquiries to this vehicle also and responded by email to all but one and left a voice mail to one saying that this truck had a bad clutch so we wholesaled the truck and it was no longer available.