Mike Hellack Chevrolet

New 866-595-4536 New 866-595-4536
Used 866-901-3379 Used 866-901-3379
Service 866-983-9876 Service 866-983-9876

Relaxed, No Pressure, Car Buying Experience

Forget the "MILE OF CARS" in Norman...

by from Norman, Ok. |

Forget ?The Mile of Cars", drive to Davis for your Chevy products! You would think, me, being from Norman, I'd have many places to chose from living near the MILE OF CARS ...Think again. We just drove 60-miles south to Davis where I purchased a vehicle from Hellack Chevrolet. This has been THE BEST buying experience I?ve ever had, and my husband agreed, and THAT says a lot. Hector was our salesman; friendly, patient, willing to please yet NOT PUSHY, therefore, an overall enjoyable person all together. During our time there, we spoke with Mike Rogers (sale manager) & Austin (with Sales), Kel (with Financing -super nice guy), and the owner, Mike Hellack himself. He approached us just to to see how our purchasing experience was going well (he even bought lunch -probably shouldn't tell every one that)! They all were professional and down to earth; such a relief from the vultures at the big lots. Recommended by my Mother In-Law, who bought here, and now we bought here and we?ll buy here again when the time comes, which could be sooner than later. Also, just found out that my Uncle Sonny buys his vehicles there which says volumes about this place. Once we were ready to pick the vehicle up, we had the after thought of a few accessories and Hector made that happen in a very short period of time! Thank you Hector! So folks, they?re in the business to sell you a vehicle and that's what they want to do! So forget ?The Mile? (in Norman) drive to Davis, Oklahoma for your new vehicle needs! PS: ATTENTION ANIMAL LOVERS? Bowtie, the house cat, is too cool. Worth the trip to just see her! Purchase: 2015 Chevy Silverado Crew-cab 4x4 -Deep Ocean Blue Metallic.

Been in the family for years

by from County Line, Oklahoma |

We have purchased our vehicles from Mike Hellack for over 20 years. We like it because they treat you like family and it is always the same friendly staff helping you with all of your needs. We just call Mike or Mark and describe what we want. They are always able to find the exact vehicle we want & sell it for the right price. Our nephew from Owasso even found a vehicle on the internet & drove all the way here to purchase!

Drive 50 miles to buy from Mike Hellack

by from Ada Oklahoma |

I have purchased from Mark Rodgers with Hellack Chevrolet for 20 years. I drive 50 miles to do business with them and have purchased over a dozen vehicles there. I continue to come back every single time because they always give me top dollar for my trade & are fair and honest in their dealings. I heartily recommend this dealer for all of your automobile needs.

great customer service!

by from Davis,Oklahoma |

Total respect from the dealer, they answered all my questions and helped me find the best car on my budget. I will definitely be using them again for another vehicle, and highly recommending them to family and friends.