Anderson Ford Mazda

3900 Clemson Blvd, Anderson, SC 29621

New 866-958-8881 New 866-958-8881
Used 877-612-8921 Used 877-612-8921
Service 877-670-0081 Service 877-670-0081

Where the only thing lower than the pressure is the price!

Check engine fix and friendly customer service

by from Greenville, SC |

I purchased a Fusion Hybrid and the check engine light came on around 3000 miles. Anderson Ford tested the issue and determined that I had a bad sensor. I also was sent recall information for another minor issue around the same time. Stephen ordered both parts, scheduled the service and a loaner so I could go on about my business while the car was being taken care of. When I arrived the loaner car was ready to go & when I came back to pick mine up it was ready to go with a full tank of gas! The service was completed and the issues were resolved in a timely manner that I appreciated.

Amazing services

by from Nicholson, GA |

I bought a 2016 Ford Escape. I had amazing service from Blair. He had the utmost knowledge of the vehicles and made buying a car a fast and simple process. Also the manager Derrick stepped in to help in every way possible. Gave me a great price on my trade-in, and got me payments that I could easily afford. I live an hour away from here and would continue to come back here in the future, great services, great people, and great experience! Thank you

Great shopping experience

by from Easley |

I was very pleased with my buying experience at Anderson Ford. I certainly appreciated all of the help and follow up by Trent Pierson.

Great Service

by from Anderson, SC |

I purchased a certified pre owned 2014 Ford Focus. Before I had it for a complete day the transmission started having major issues. Anderson Ford did all they could to get the parts in quickly even with the extreme backlog of requested shipments for that particular car. Once they got the parts in they called me right away to drop my car off. They were very courteous and friendly. They even provided me a way back to work. When the repair was completed they brought my car back to me. The service team there was not satisfied with the repair and ordered another new part. When they received that part they called me right away and did the same exact service as before. I think the entire team went over and beyond for me and that makes me a very satisfied customer.

April 29, 2016

We are more than glad to be of service, Fredia. Thank you for this feedback!

Excellent dealership!

by from Easley, sc |

Very happy with our experience at your dealership!

Fantastic Customer Service

by from Elberton, GA |

This dealership has a homey feel to it. I will continue to purchase vehicles at this location because it is the closest to my home and the courteousness of the staff. Customer Service is excellent!

April 19, 2016

Thank you for the glowing review! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

Top notch sales and service!!

by from Greenville, SC |

The staff at Anderson Ford Mazda is top notch! I got a great deal on my 2016 Mustang GT and have no buyers remorse at all. Everybody is professional yet laid back, The sales team is helpful and informative not aggressive and pushy. So far my experience with the service department has been nothing less than exceptional. Thanks Anderson Ford!!

Anderson Ford Mazda

by from Hartwell, GA |

We had a great experience from start to finish. Benny, our salesman was knowledgeable & direct with any questions we had. We would definitely see him again next time we are in the market for a vehicle. We love the Mazda CX3 we purchased, it is a fun little car!

April 17, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership, Jeff & Robin Roberson. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Very satisfied with Anderson Fird

by from Anderson, SC |

We have been very satisfied with Anderson ford service and sales. We have been dealing with them since we moved to Anderson 11 years ago. We have purchased several vehicles from them. We get our vehicles serviced there and have been pleased with their whole operation.

Great job!

by from Anderson, SC |

2016 fusion SE, dealer wasn't pushy, this is our 2nd vehicle purchased at this dealer, won't be our last.

April 13, 2016

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Kristopher! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!