Landers Chevrolet

Service 888-727-7354

The All New Landers Chevrolet

Great to work with

by from Springfield, MO |

They were easy to work with and got us wanted we wanted for the price. It was a great experience!

Repeat Customer, New 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe

by from Benton, AR |

We purchased a 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe from Landers in 2006 and we had it for over 7 years. We were always very pleased with the service department, etc. Quin, the salesman who just sold us the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe has been very helpful and accomodating. According to my husband, Quin, Chris and Dennis were very professional and made things work.

Not at all impressed

by from Arkadelphia, AR |

I contacted them via cars.com for information on a great price on a particular car asking for more info/photos. When the salesperson called back he "couldn't find the car" and had to wait for a supervisor or manager of some type to 'come in' to tell him about the car, where it was, etc. I pointed out the car had just been posted online so that it should still be available. Of course there was no return call about this vehicle. I feel this was possibly a bait and switch - this is just the feeling/opinion I have based on my experience. Had they called back with an explanation I would likely feel differently. I will definitely remember this experience in my search for a decent used car.

Great service

by from Little Rock, Ar |

I've been looking for a car for months, and was able to find a car within two days with landers! Love the teamwork and the sincerity of the dealership!

Great Service, No pressure sales.....

by from Benton, AR |

We were very pleased with the service we received at Landers on our purchase. There was no pressure sales and we were given time to make our decision. Clay Benton was our salesman and did a great job.

great for oil changes, general work

by from Benton, Ar |

service writer was cheerful, despite early morning. dealership was clean, well maintained. service staff very detailed and quick about oil change. check out was easy and charges were explained. great job

a good place to buy a vehicle. great service a

by from BentonAr. |

I took my truck in on a recall. they got right to it. I have confidence in Landers. They also have good coffee.

Awesome dealership.

by from Benton, AR |

this is the 4th vehicle i have bought at Landers Chevrolet in about 4 years. always use the Same salesman Jeremy Garland. great guy.

Great service!

by from Benton, AR |

My only experience has been in the Service Department and I've always found the associates to be very helpful, friendly, and the service fast. I drive with confidence that the service performed was as expected.

Great Service

by from Arkadelphia, AR |

The entire staff at Landers is wonderful. Service department is great. I drive an hour to get my vehicle serviced there. The buying process is easy and hassle free. This is also one of the cleanest facilities I have ever been to.

New truck purchase

by from Benton, AR |

I had just about given up on the idea of getting a new truck any time soon after a terrible experience at another dealership. I thought I'd go to Landers just to see what they could do. I was in and out in literally less than two hours with the exact truck, price, and interest rate I had been looking for! I'll never waste my time with anyone else again.