Landers Chevrolet

Service 888-348-7966 Service 888-348-7966

The All New Landers Chevrolet

Great to work with

by from Springfield, MO |

They were easy to work with and got us wanted we wanted for the price. It was a great experience!

Ford Ranger

by from West Helena, Ar |

I found a Ford Ranger, arranged to come buy the truck, and it was sold before I could get there to another buyer.

Above Average

by from Benton, AR |

Our buying experience was above average. We negotiated an acceptable deal but only after going back home to print off the internet advertisement for the car to bring back to the sales manager to prove what the dealership had advertised even when they said they could not see it for themselves on the dealer's website. To be fair too, our trade-in had died on the lot and the sales manager had offered to us the car in question to drive home with no obligation to purchase. He did not have to do this and it was appreciated even though we declined. Every effort was also made to try to "jump" the battery for us to get our trade-in started even though it was getting close to closing time. Jordan, our sales rep, was kind and worked out all details for us in a low pressure manner. We would do business with Jordan again.

Excellent service, very clean throughout building

by from Gurdon, AR |

Was very pleased with landers Chevrolet when my husband called them to report a problem with the car and it was not drive able they told him they would be down in a few hours with a wrecker to get the car. It was ready in a couple days went to pick it up as soon as left the dealership something broke on it so took it back and they gave us a loaner car to drive for a couple of days. When car was ready they brought it back to us about an hour away from the dealership.

great service!!

by from Benton, Ar |

The service department has always been good to me.... I forgot the guy name who came to meet me at my car, but we laughed, talked.... I like that not short with u, n not just bout the car... I was looking for my salesman Jordan who sold me the car, back n April 2014.... Didn't see him, but Landers Chevrolet did me right.... I will continue going there.

great people and service

by from england,Arkansas |

This was the fastest I have ever purchased a vehicle. we were in and out in 2 hours. Brian Davis was great got me in a new 2015 Silverado 4x4 . if your looking for a vehicle give them a call they will treat you right.

sales and service great

by from benton, ar |

Service was excellent. Colten and AJ were great. I feel like I could've gotten a little higher on my trade. A little displeased with the initial offer on trade-in. However, the staff and service has been great and I am very pleased. Will be shopping there for the next truck.

Jacob Chapman and Landers best ever

by from EL Dorado , Arkansas |

I've used salesman Jacob Chapmen and I can't talk enuff about him. It all started with a email and a return call from Jacob. I had 2 other dealerships one in el dorado and one in farmerville , la and guess they both took me as a joke when I said I was going to pay cash for a custom built truck. Jacob on the other hand took what I was looking for and using the contacts they have building the truck of my dream for my 40th birthday. I just lost my dad Sep 4th of this year and I'm a single parent. Well after years of being a single parent and losing my dad , I was able to do something I always wanted to with a truck. Jacob has kept in touch wit me from day one , helped me order parts , line out a custom shop for the build and everything. Jacob and Landers ( AJ ) manager had treated me and my son like we were someone. My truck is still being built which I knew it will take a few weeks and they have gave me a loaner until mine is ready. I've have bragged to everyone that will Listen about Jacob and Landers and will cont on doing so. When my truck is done I'm showing it off to the dealer ships that didn't take me serious bc it's paid for in full and honored to spend my money with Jacob and Landers. I can't again say how much I'm glad to have gotten that email and call from Jacob Chapman and everyone needs salesmans like him bc his words were what can we do for you , not like most salesmans and telling you what you need or won't. Jacob never said anything except what do you want and to trust him and he would get it done. Which Jacob has done so more then I would ever think a salesman would do. Please spread the word about this man bc he is the salesman of the year in my book. Jocab Chapman is the man and the team at Landers only knows one word and that is we can do that for you and not once was the word NO ever used.

Landers Chevrolet responded to this review

December 18, 2015

Bryce, Congratulations on your new 2015 Chevrolet Silverado! We're so pleased to hear that you had agreat car buying experience with us. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Jacob and the rest of our team. Sincerely, Landers Chevrolet

Service

by from Rison, AR |

Sent my husband to get my truck serviced ( with a list ). Everything I asked for was done. Awesome job. The only thing I have to complain about is... They did not wash it.

Everything was great!

by from Warren, Ar |

I went in thinking I may not be able to get a vehicle at all & left with a 2016 brand new Chevy Cruze! Love it! Thanks Adam for your business!

Landers Chevrolet responded to this review

November 19, 2015

Lindsey, Congratulations on your new 2016 Chevrolet Cruze! We're so pleased to hear that you had an amazing car buying experience with us. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Adam and the rest of our team. Sincerely, Landers Chevrolet