Landers Chevrolet

Service 888-348-7966

The All New Landers Chevrolet

Great to work with

by from Springfield, MO |

They were easy to work with and got us wanted we wanted for the price. It was a great experience!

Buying my car

by from LIttle Rock, Ar |

Everone was just wonderful and helpful..From our salesman to the guy that installed my On Star and showed me how to use it.

Great delearship and great salesman.

by from Benton, AR |

This was the 5th vehicle i have bought from Jeremy Garland at landers Chevrolet. I will continue to go back and buy from him as well as continue to send other customers to him. Great guy to work with. just let him know what you are looking for and he can make it happen.

Great Experience

by from Benton, AR |

It was all around easy, fast, and pleasant. I have a very chaotic and busy life so having it be that easy was a nice change for me!

great service

by from benton ark |

Excellent sales person, he answered all questions I had and if he didn't know the answer he went and found out. I will definitely be back to but my next vehicle from Adam webber

Great sevice, great staff!

by from Conway, AR |

Fast courteous and atttentive customer service. We were in and out and never felt unappreciated or that we were a nuisance. We had our 3 children with us and that would be enough to drive anyone crazy and the staff just made us all feel at home.

Great Services, Clean Showroom and waiting room.

by from Little Rock, AR |

This was my 3rd time to buy a car from your Dealership. I wouldn't be back if it wasn't for the great service I receive there and Salesman Jeremy Garland! He is wonderful!

Adam Street

by from Benton, AR |

My wife and I were blown away by the excellent customer service by your entire sales team. We visited your dealership just a few minutes before closing time on a Sunday afternoon and let Brandon Harrelson know what we were interested in. There was not a vehicle on the lot that matched our criteria, but he brought one in the next afternoon and we purchased the truck that evening. Thanks for all of the follow up attention since as well, it really makes us feel welcome.

Great service!

by from Benton, AR |

I had a great experience from Landers chevrolet both during the sale and after. Ben and David were great to make sure we were taken care of.

Always Helpful

by from Little Rock, AR |

ALWAYS seem to go above & beyond to help me with whatever i need (or dont need). Everyone seems to genuinely care.

Best customer service I've ever had buying a car.

by from Benton, Ar |

I visited the dealership earlier last month and while I was there I spoke with Mr Coulton Landreth. I am from out of town and was not planning on making a purchase that day, but he gave me his card and told me when I was ready I could give him a call and he didn't pressure me. A couple of weeks later I had finally made up my mind as to what I wanted to do. I spoke with some other dealerships but also wanted to give Mr Coulton a call as well. He was very friendly and very helpful and we ultimately ended up doing the entire deal over the phone. You would think doing this over the phone would be a difficult process but Mr Coulton was very helpful and help made the process a breeze. He was very helpful and kept his word even when the other dealerships sales people said he wouldn't be the help I needed over the phone. Mr Coulton call me when he said he would and made sure and kept me up to speed on each step of the process. I could not imagine doing a deal over the phone and it going any more smoothly than this one did. Thank you very much for all your help.