Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 866-862-7174
Service 888-509-2508

Quick -no hassle

by from West Plains, MO |

We drove from Missouri to Benton, AR to purchase our vehicle. The salesmen and staff were very friendly. The Internet price we got was great. The facility is very customer friendly.

First time buyer satisfaction

by from Jackson, MS |

Drove from Jackson, MS to this dealership to check out Challengers. Called and got in contact with George Runk, told him of a few vehicles I was interested in, one in particular. He assured me all 3 were on the lot, set up an appointment for the following Friday. Set out early Friday morning and arrived at lunch time, and was surprised to see all 3 vehicles parked right beside each other for me to inspect. The one I was especially interested in was very clean, the correct advertised price, and was an astounding ride during the test drive. George was not at all pressuring, in fact just pointed out little facts while I told him all I knew about the car (as I did tons of research before I even called him). The deal went very smoothly and I can't imagine how it would have been any better. It being my first time buying a new car I was incredibly nervous and worrying about every little thing, but George and the dealership took care of me and made sure I was completely satisfied before leaving the lot.

Very good service.

by from Hot Springs, AR |

Found a vehicle through Cars.com, sent a request for more information to the dealership. I ended up purchasing the vehicle a few days later after a test drive. Dealer was not high pressure and very easy to work with. This is the second vehicle I have purchased through this dealer and hope to use them again.

New Ram 3500 Purchase

by from Lawrenceville,Ga |

Purchased a ram 3500 the first week of November 2011,from Landers Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep in BENTON,AR. I've been around the automotive industry for 20 years,and I can honestly say this was the smoothest buying process I have experienced,to date,being also that this process was out of state.I received all the necessary paperwork needed in a more timely manner than any of my past in state purchases. I would like to say thank you to the team at LANDERS CHRYSLER-DODGE-JEEP in Benton,AR. Special thanks to Brian E. and JamesW. for their personal assistance. I will be recommending this dealer to my friends and clients.

Once is enough

by from North Little Rock, AR |

The process was fine until it was time to pay. I made a deal on a Saturday,a Athens was gathering paperwork for loan application and noticed the internet price was $200 lower even though the deal had beden made. I was told the dealer would refund the difference. Initially I was told it would be included with paperwork but it wasn't. Checked with salesman, who talked with used car manager. Was then told it would be mailed. A week later had received nothing and checked again with salesMan who assured me it was taken of.. A week later nothing. Then talked with sales manager who said it would be done. Nothing. Talked with overall sales manager who said it had been mailed. Still nothing. Finally talked with company VP who found out nothing had been done and took care to it FIVE weeks after the sale was final.