Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 866-862-7174 Used866-862-7174
Service 888-509-2508 Service 888-509-2508

Quick -no hassle

by from West Plains, MO |

We drove from Missouri to Benton, AR to purchase our vehicle. The salesmen and staff were very friendly. The Internet price we got was great. The facility is very customer friendly.

Awesome

by from Benton AR |

They hooked me up with an awesome deal on a Dodge Charger.

Great Service!!!

by from Arkadelphia, arkansas |

My experience with Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was awesome. Dustin helped me and boyfriend choose which car would be most quality efficient and more comfortable to our needs. He even arranged for us to sit down and talk about prices that we thought would best fit our salary. We weren't rushed into buying anything, everything went smooth and nice. I would definitely recommend anyone to go give them a try. You won't regret it.

Typicals saleman.

by from North Little Rock, AR |

Shopping online for a used truck. Talked to the lady twice over the phone. Traveled 40mins to Landers only for when I got there she told me the trucks engine had a knocking sound. Could've saved us both the time if you would've told me this over the phone, and my gas money. Makes me quite a bit less trustworthy to drive out next time if they have something I'm interested in.

completely unprofessional

by from Bryant, AR |

Never again will I ever try to do business with Landers. I've spent 3 evenings at Landers with a 9 month old trying to work out a deal. Left the first evening without a deal because it had lasted past closing time. Fair enough. Waited two days to hear back on what kind of rate we were approved for... Left the second evening without a deal because there was an issue with the title of our trade-in. Even then, the manager's office was filled with at least 4 salesman who wouldn't give us an opportunity to discuss the matter in a private setting, let alone get up and offer us a seat. The weekend passes and first thing Monday morning we are working on the title to figure out what happened. All the corrected paperwork is filed, receipts printed showing the correction is being made, and the DMV people say dealerships accept these receipts all the time. So, we head back to Landers to make the deal. Again, with a 9 month old. Spend over an hour in which we only see our salesman a total of 5 mins, all to which they tell us they cannot honor the receipt stating the title is being corrected and that only once the title is corrected and reflected on carfax can they accept it as a fair trade. Thank you, Landers, for wasting WAY too much of our time.

Disappointed

by from Arkadelphia, AR |

never heard back from two different salesmen, regarding a vehicle I was interested in on the internet. They both said that they would check into financing for me and I never heard back Yeah or Nah!

BEWARE!!!!

by from Arkansas |

BEWARE WOMEN & USED CAR BUYERS! As I went to purchase my first car on my own I chose a dealership that I thought I trusted. Yet, I turned out to be very wrong. I purchased a 2008 Honda Accord with around 116,000 miles on it. I did not check the engine oil like I should have prior to buying because I assumed the car had been serviced accordingly. A week after I arrived home my car was driving weird. I checked the oil and although my oil percentage on the dash had been reset to 100% I had NOT A DROP of oil in my car. Unfortunately this turned out to be only the first problem. 3 months after purchase my car began showing more signs of problems. 5 months after purchase my check engine and VSA light came on. I was able to turn the VSA off over and over yet eventually it stayed on. This caused my car to accelerate slowly or barely at all. At month 6 I took my car to a certified Honda dealership and come to find out my timing chain had to be replaced and the cost would be around $1400.00. The Certified Honda mechanic explained that this was caused by former owners not changing and maintaining the oil properly. Leaving bad oil in the car or no oil at all caused build up and "sludge" on the chain which lead to this issue. I immediately called Landers and was gave the run around. I was told by a manager that "oil has nothing to do with your timing chain" an that "those things need replaced anyways after so many miles". WRONG. They refused to help fix anything or even pay for half of the cost. The Honda mechanic assured me that any true mechanic prior to selling this car would have know simply by the sound of the car that it had this issue. After calling more I finally found out this-- The used cars at Landers are just looked over for safety issues.. Not even always serviced prior to being placed on the lot for sale. I wouldn't expect hat from such a highly known dealership but the truth came out. They apparently don't care if you get a car with a problem or about fixing it. I should not have had such a problem after only 6 months. Please, take my advice and don't put yourself into a used car from Landers without getting an ***extensive*** screening done from your own certified mechanic.

Whoops, only one key fob

by from Bryant, AR |

Bought a used Town and Country recently. The salesman was friendly and pleasant to deal with, it's a great van. But when the deal was all set and done we were told that there was only one key fob, sorry, he forgot to mention it before the price was set. A few days later I get an email and a snail mail from the general manager stating they want to make me 100% satisfied, so I called him about the key fob. I was told sorry, sometimes used cars only have one key, that's the way they are sold. The next day the salesman said I could buy a key at his discounted price of $160, programming is another $50. I found one at a local key shop for $74, programming is $45. Needless to say I'm not 100% satisfied, but I guess that's what the used car experience normally is. That's the way they're sold, so they say.

First time buyer satisfaction

by from Jackson, MS |

Drove from Jackson, MS to this dealership to check out Challengers. Called and got in contact with George Runk, told him of a few vehicles I was interested in, one in particular. He assured me all 3 were on the lot, set up an appointment for the following Friday. Set out early Friday morning and arrived at lunch time, and was surprised to see all 3 vehicles parked right beside each other for me to inspect. The one I was especially interested in was very clean, the correct advertised price, and was an astounding ride during the test drive. George was not at all pressuring, in fact just pointed out little facts while I told him all I knew about the car (as I did tons of research before I even called him). The deal went very smoothly and I can't imagine how it would have been any better. It being my first time buying a new car I was incredibly nervous and worrying about every little thing, but George and the dealership took care of me and made sure I was completely satisfied before leaving the lot.

Very good service.

by from Hot Springs, AR |

Found a vehicle through Cars.com, sent a request for more information to the dealership. I ended up purchasing the vehicle a few days later after a test drive. Dealer was not high pressure and very easy to work with. This is the second vehicle I have purchased through this dealer and hope to use them again.