Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 866-862-7174
Service 888-509-2508

Quick -no hassle

by from West Plains, MO |

We drove from Missouri to Benton, AR to purchase our vehicle. The salesmen and staff were very friendly. The Internet price we got was great. The facility is very customer friendly.

Disappointed

by from Arkadelphia, AR |

never heard back from two different salesmen, regarding a vehicle I was interested in on the internet. They both said that they would check into financing for me and I never heard back Yeah or Nah!

BEWARE!!!!

by from Arkansas |

BEWARE WOMEN & USED CAR BUYERS! As I went to purchase my first car on my own I chose a dealership that I thought I trusted. Yet, I turned out to be very wrong. I purchased a 2008 Honda Accord with around 116,000 miles on it. I did not check the engine oil like I should have prior to buying because I assumed the car had been serviced accordingly. A week after I arrived home my car was driving weird. I checked the oil and although my oil percentage on the dash had been reset to 100% I had NOT A DROP of oil in my car. Unfortunately this turned out to be only the first problem. 3 months after purchase my car began showing more signs of problems. 5 months after purchase my check engine and VSA light came on. I was able to turn the VSA off over and over yet eventually it stayed on. This caused my car to accelerate slowly or barely at all. At month 6 I took my car to a certified Honda dealership and come to find out my timing chain had to be replaced and the cost would be around $1400.00. The Certified Honda mechanic explained that this was caused by former owners not changing and maintaining the oil properly. Leaving bad oil in the car or no oil at all caused build up and "sludge" on the chain which lead to this issue. I immediately called Landers and was gave the run around. I was told by a manager that "oil has nothing to do with your timing chain" an that "those things need replaced anyways after so many miles". WRONG. They refused to help fix anything or even pay for half of the cost. The Honda mechanic assured me that any true mechanic prior to selling this car would have know simply by the sound of the car that it had this issue. After calling more I finally found out this-- The used cars at Landers are just looked over for safety issues.. Not even always serviced prior to being placed on the lot for sale. I wouldn't expect hat from such a highly known dealership but the truth came out. They apparently don't care if you get a car with a problem or about fixing it. I should not have had such a problem after only 6 months. Please, take my advice and don't put yourself into a used car from Landers without getting an ***extensive*** screening done from your own certified mechanic.

Whoops, only one key fob

by from Bryant, AR |

Bought a used Town and Country recently. The salesman was friendly and pleasant to deal with, it's a great van. But when the deal was all set and done we were told that there was only one key fob, sorry, he forgot to mention it before the price was set. A few days later I get an email and a snail mail from the general manager stating they want to make me 100% satisfied, so I called him about the key fob. I was told sorry, sometimes used cars only have one key, that's the way they are sold. The next day the salesman said I could buy a key at his discounted price of $160, programming is another $50. I found one at a local key shop for $74, programming is $45. Needless to say I'm not 100% satisfied, but I guess that's what the used car experience normally is. That's the way they're sold, so they say.

First time buyer satisfaction

by from Jackson, MS |

Drove from Jackson, MS to this dealership to check out Challengers. Called and got in contact with George Runk, told him of a few vehicles I was interested in, one in particular. He assured me all 3 were on the lot, set up an appointment for the following Friday. Set out early Friday morning and arrived at lunch time, and was surprised to see all 3 vehicles parked right beside each other for me to inspect. The one I was especially interested in was very clean, the correct advertised price, and was an astounding ride during the test drive. George was not at all pressuring, in fact just pointed out little facts while I told him all I knew about the car (as I did tons of research before I even called him). The deal went very smoothly and I can't imagine how it would have been any better. It being my first time buying a new car I was incredibly nervous and worrying about every little thing, but George and the dealership took care of me and made sure I was completely satisfied before leaving the lot.

Very good service.

by from Hot Springs, AR |

Found a vehicle through Cars.com, sent a request for more information to the dealership. I ended up purchasing the vehicle a few days later after a test drive. Dealer was not high pressure and very easy to work with. This is the second vehicle I have purchased through this dealer and hope to use them again.

New Ram 3500 Purchase

by from Lawrenceville,Ga |

Purchased a ram 3500 the first week of November 2011,from Landers Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep in BENTON,AR. I've been around the automotive industry for 20 years,and I can honestly say this was the smoothest buying process I have experienced,to date,being also that this process was out of state.I received all the necessary paperwork needed in a more timely manner than any of my past in state purchases. I would like to say thank you to the team at LANDERS CHRYSLER-DODGE-JEEP in Benton,AR. Special thanks to Brian E. and JamesW. for their personal assistance. I will be recommending this dealer to my friends and clients.

Once is enough

by from North Little Rock, AR |

The process was fine until it was time to pay. I made a deal on a Saturday,a Athens was gathering paperwork for loan application and noticed the internet price was $200 lower even though the deal had beden made. I was told the dealer would refund the difference. Initially I was told it would be included with paperwork but it wasn't. Checked with salesman, who talked with used car manager. Was then told it would be mailed. A week later had received nothing and checked again with salesMan who assured me it was taken of.. A week later nothing. Then talked with sales manager who said it would be done. Nothing. Talked with overall sales manager who said it had been mailed. Still nothing. Finally talked with company VP who found out nothing had been done and took care to it FIVE weeks after the sale was final.