Lumberton Ford Lincoln

5045 Dawn Drive, Lumberton, NC 28360

Excellent first car buying experience!

by from Pembroke, NC |

I am very pleased with my first car buying experience at Lumberton Ford Lincoln! The customer service is fantastic and my salesman, Robert Locklear, was so helpful and even took the time to show me every single detail about my car to ensure that it was exactly what I was looking for before purchasing. I drove off the lot within a few hours with a brand new 2015 Ford Escape-- exactly the car I wanted!! I recommend this car dealership to everyone, and I will definitely buy from here again in the future! Thanks Lumberton Ford Lincoln!

Hank Chavis is the man to deal with.

by from Fairmont,NC |

I have bought 3 new vehicles from Lumberton Ford and I have to say that Hank Chavis is the best salesman there. I was treated fairly without the normal salesman antics, no bait and switch, no promise of amount of payment only to change at signing time. If anyone is going to buy a vehicle from this dealer I strongly recommend Hank Chavis as your salesman.

Service - oil change & tire rotation

by from Rex, NC |

First visit was for tire rotation, oil change, check hoses, belts, brakes, & etc as truck belonged to my deceased husband and I had no idea of last service. I was told that tires could not be rotated as it took a special tool (which I was unaware of), so I offered to go to their parts dept. and purchase "special tool" - they had no idea what I was requesting. So I bought a socket and wrench for second oil change and ask for tire rotation; this time "special tool" was not mentioned nor did I offer up my socket and wrench...When I started back up 95, I heard a flop flop noise from driver's side outside tire (F350 dually) and went back to Lumberton Ford where I was told that noise was caused from uneven wear when rotation was done and that to just drive it and noise would go away when wear even out ( ok - sounded logical to me - please remember I am 62 yr old newly widowed). Also said everything was checked out and they would not release truck to me were it unsafe! So, I smash tail gate and take it to local body shop - he says I have flat tire also ---and guess which one it was -- the flop flop tire! So when he finished tail gate repair, he informed me that all fires were checked - no nails nor punctures of any sort but flop flop tire had 15psi and other back tires had a little over 20 psi!!! So why would these tires not have been checked at first oil change or surely when they were rotated ? Now I wonder about other fluid levels and such! I certainly cannot check air in back inside tires! I feel that I was treated like some old woman taking up space and air. Complete advantage was taken of my ignorance! Ignorance is one thing and stupidity is another! I am not stupid and will not ever grace their doorstep again.

Lumberton Ford Lincoln responded to this review

February 6, 2014

Ms. Pamela, My name is Nicole Ransom, Internet Supervisor at Lumberton Ford Lincoln. I would like to say Iżm sorry for your loss. And I would like to apologize for your experience that you had in our service department. I spoke with my Service Manger about your situation; we would like to see how we can rectify what had happen. Could you call our dealership and ask for myself or Frank Wells. Thank you, Nicole Ransom

Lumberton Ford Car purchase

by from Fayetteville, NC |

The staff was open, friendly and was very responsive in helping me find the car that I wanted. Tiny was very informative and was able to quickly locate the information that we needed to make an informed decision on the model of Ford that we chose for our family. There was no forced rushing to make a deal or quick sale. The entire staff has earned our trust and customer loyality.

Lumberton Ford Lincoln responded to this review

May 5, 2013

Thank you for giving our dealership a great review, and for also giving Tiny a great review.

New vehicle purchase

by from Lumberton, N.C. |

Excellent sales team! (Johnny Ellis and Nicole Ransom). Patient, professional and very couteous through the entire process! We got the model and color (2012 Focus/Blue Candy) we wanted. They made the process very smooth.

Shopping for New Car

by from Lumberton,N,C. |

Went looking for a new car. they were very helpful in all aspects. had all the requirements i was looking for in quest for a new car.

I'll NEVER buy a vehicle from LumbertonFord AGAIN!

by from Lumberton, NC |

I bought my vehicle last August 2010 Fusion, 2-3 weeks ago the paint started chipping on the bumper, only had the car about 9 months. I call them and they have me to take it there to take pictures. They call me back and tell me that the pictures was too blurry. Went back a second time to take pictures and they were great pictures. They call me back and tell me that they need MORE pictures but they need to put masking take over the bumper to see if it peels off. They call me back the fourth time and tell me that it is approved. So I go there today and they tell me Enterprise is on their way to pick me up to give me a rental. While I am at the Enterprise LumbertonFord calls and says that it is not approved because the advisor wrote down the wrong mileage the first time I was there so now its NOT approved! That was stupid, ignorante, and embarrassing! I wasted all of my time for NOTHING! I will NEVER! NEVER!! buy another vehicle from LumbertonFord AGAIN!!! They have lost me as a customer! I don't think they handled situation good at all. All they could say is that they are sorry.

Lumberton Ford

by from Roseboro, NC |

Wonderful, wonderful dealership. Only went looking and came home in a new truck. Outstanding service from the salesman and gave me a much better trade-in allowance for my 99' Windstar than in Clinton and Fayetteville. Also found deals and discounts we didn't know about which made us very happy that we didn't have to have a down payment. I wanted a payment in a certain range and I got it even lower than I expected with the same amount of yrs to payoff. Glad we went to Lumberton Ford and we thank Mr. Dial for helping us get into a new truck of OUR choice. Great people to deal with and will definately go back again. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for good deals and great service! 5 stars to LUMBERTON FORD.

positive experience

by from lumberton |

Thank you for a smooth and pleasant experince with the purchase of my car. You guys were professional and listened to what I wanted, Thank you for having someone show me how to use sync!

bought a 2012 focus se

by from lake view sc |

I have to say that Lumberton ford is the best i have ever seen out of any dealership i have come into contact with for myself friends or family when it came to buying a vehicle. it was a true blessing. there are not words in a dictionary that i can use to describe the satisfaction that i recieved from all parties at lumberton ford. the went above and beyond to help my family and me to get into a vehicle. to know that i was struggling in this economy and all and to still go out on the limb and above all expections to give me a chance to prove that no matter how bad i or anyone may have or be in a bad situation you can count on lumberton ford to make magic in getting you what you want and i have thank god himself becasuse it was a blessing that it was meant to be. lumberton for you are always and will forever be number one in my book thankyou so much i will spread my testimony and word about you. sincerely yours kenneth walter watrous III