Lake Shore Ford Toyota Scion

244 Melton Rd, Burns Harbor, IN 46304

New 888-884-1693
Used 888-808-6296
Service 888-273-1195

It's the Little Things! Home of Your Way Pricing!

Breath of fresh air.

by from Hammond |

Ater visiting other dealerships,pleasantly pleased to end up at Lake Shore Ford. No fancy building,everybody within arms reach for questions about the deal.Low key people, no pressure,everybody ethical and honest.

April 5, 2012

Hi Ervin, thank you for the compliments and we're glad we could help! If you need anything in the future, let us know.

Great Customer Service

by from Portage, IN |

Jim Apostal is such a wonderful, kind, and patient salesman! Great location, great people!

May 12, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to comment! It's great to hear that Jim helped you the way you wanted. We hope to serve you again soon!

Purchasing my 2015 Ford Fusion

by from Portage, In. |

Frank Sakich was my salesperson. We went on two test drives the first one was a 2015 Ford Focus. Frank made me comfortable from the start. Frank was full of Focus information,before long test drive was done and had learned a lot about the car. The second test drive was the Fusion, again Frank had all the information on the Fusion. I chose the Fusion because of the Very smooth ride,was very quiet inside when everything was turned off, great trunk space, back leg space, memory seat and the list goes on and on. Jeff Stambaugh was my Sales Manager who I feel went beyond measures to get me my New Fusion and then I got the pleasure of Peggy Malave as my Credit and Loan officer. After everything was signed and I was given the keys, Frank took me back out to the Fusion and went over everything again so that by the time I pulled out I knew a lot about my car. Frank was excellent teaching me about the computer screen and sync systems. Again Thank You Frank. Jeff and Peggy they had me in tears but they were of Joy!!!!!! LOVE my 2015 Red Ford Fusion!!!

May 12, 2015

Thanks for the kind words! We're glad Frank was able to do a great job for you, as well as the rest of the team. We look forward to seeing you again.

Good, timely, thorough, friendly service

by from Chesterton, IN 46304 |

Went in last week got an appointment quickly that was convenient for me. They diagnosed the problem and quoted an approximate cost for repairs. In three hours the job was completed and the cost was almost $100 less than their estimate. I have taken the car to them for service since purchasing it there in 2010 and have never been disappointed with their performance, and prices have always been reasonable.

May 1, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I'm glad we able to serve you. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

There was no hard sell, I got a good deal

by from Portage IN |

Expert knowledgeable salesman named Bill. Recommend people see him when they go shopping.

April 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind words. We're glad Bill was able to help you and we look forward to your business in the future!

Joe C. from Valparaiso,In

by from Valparaiso,In |

I have been a customer of Lake Shore Ford and have purchased many cars from them over the years. Jeff Stambaugh,the new car sales manager,is second to none at his position.The Service Department always does a quality job when I've brought my vehicles in for service or a repair.Joe Ganuscio,the service manager,and Dan Doan,a service writer,have always done a phenominal job addressing any concerns about work on my vehicles.Recently they have added Jeremy,another service writer,to their staff and he has proven to be a great addition.I always enjoy talking to Mary Ann at the cashiers window.Thank you, Lake Shore Ford,for your commitment to the community and friendly and knowledgeable staff

April 9, 2015

Thank you Joe for the glowing review. We appreciate your comments and hope to keep serving you in the future!

Straight forward and uncomplicated

by from Portage, IN |

Business under construction so there were cars everywhere and it was confusing to find out where to go to actually buy a car. Our sales representative, Mr. John Jipping, was excellent in that he was very knowledgable about the car we wanted and the process this dealership uses to sell cars. We felt that we were given a very fair selling price and we appreciated all the explanation and reasonings that went into the trade-in value they offered us. It was truly a "No hassle" experience. All the people we talked with were polite, friendly and not "pushy".

March 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We're sorry about the inconvenience of our parking while we're under construction. But it will be great when it's done! We're glad John was able to help you and the you enjoyed our Your Way philosophy.

Great service, stress-free buying

by from Michigan City, IN |

First time I ever visited a dealership to buy, and I quickly met John Jipping. He asked what type of car I was looking for and wanted, and what type of car would fit my needs. My budget was the last question he asked, which made it feel like meeting my needs was more important than making bank. The whole staff seems to work this way. I love my car. After leaving the lot I noticed a small cosmetic issue and they took care of it right away. It?s truly a stress-free and no hassle experience from the time you arrive on the lot until long after you leave it. They stand behind the cars they sell. With all the horrors you hear of buying a car, I never thought it could be so easy. My fiancée has already said that when she goes to replace her car, she?s going to see John and Lakeshore Motors.

March 18, 2015

Great to hear that you liked our new process. It's been just over a year now, and comments like yours are what prompted us to change. We wanted to be different from the "other guys". Thanks again, and enjoy your new car!

Great service

by from Portage, Indiana |

Recently bought a 2014 Ford Focus. Car buying is a very stressful experience. I have to say this was a stress free process thanks to Peggy! Peggy did an awesome job talking me through the process, never pressuring me to make a decision and getting me the best deal! I would highly recommend Peggy and lakeshore ford! Their costumer service is excellent and the quality of the cars are also excellent! I know when I buy from Lakeshore Ford I am getting a dependable vehicle that I can trust! Thank you so much Peggy at Lakeshore Ford!

February 20, 2015

We're so glad that Peggy was able to help you! Enjoy your Focus, and come back and see us again!

Willing to drive 30+ minutes for great service

by from Valparaiso, IN |

A family member purchased his car at Lake Shore Ford and convinced me to do the same. I have never regretted that decision. Their sales staff was and is very professional, and I cannot praise their service staff enough. I just had my tires replaced, and the workmanship was excellent. Not only that, but they remember me! It may be 6+ months between car services, but they remember my name, my car, everything. I would not go anywhere else, and I would never buy any other make of car. I am a very satisfied customer. Thanks.

February 18, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Hope to see you again soon!

oil, filter change

by from Porter, IN |

Service personnel very nice and took time to explain other upcoming needs for my vehicle.

January 26, 2015

Glad to hear you had a good experience. We strive to do the best! We look forward to earning your business again in the future.