Sunset Auto Center

Used 888-376-9735
Service 888-522-3956

Great Service!!

by from Arroyo Grande, CA |

A few weeks ago I got an oil change. Even though I own a Jeep the owner George informed me that they can service ALL vehicles! I was extremely happy with the oil change that came with a car wash! Then a couple of days ago I was in Lompoc 50 miles away from home and two of my tires popped from something in the road! Not only did the Service Manager Steve personally come and help me but Dave in service did an excellent job getting me back on the road ASAP! Their tires are priced matched guaranteed... So I knew I was getting a great deal! I won't be going anywhere else!! Good thing I work in the area from time to time! ;)

Sunset Auto Center responded to this review

January 9, 2014

Thank you for coming in. Happy for your great experience.

Stupid

by from California |

Who ever is in charge is just out to get your money, regardless who you are. The actual salesman, Hal, was excellent! I would avoid buying from these people at all cost though. And the only reason they get 3 stars is because of the salesman, a man with good intentions. Besides that I give them 0

Sunset Auto Center responded to this review

November 12, 2013

The managers that were here when Hal was working have been relieved for the exact reasons you stated. Sunset has been owned locally since 1982 and yes sometimes bad apples do appear and need to be separated. We are sorry for your poor experience and hope we can earn your business back.