Crain Chevrolet

Service 888-380-2768

The Crain Team's Got'Em

Awesome Dealership

by from conway ar |

I bought a new Chevy Tahoe in May of 2011 from Crain Chevy and they were great. Devin Owens was a great help with finding me the right Tahoe for me. Thank you Crain Chevy and Devin Owens.

Bad Business

by from Arkansas |

Over all this dealership has bottomed out. Poor sells manners, Poor management. All they are concern with is sells after that they could care less about wheat happens next. Told to take my business some where else when a lot of problems started with them. Well I that's no problems bought a Dodge and replace three other vehicles as well.

June 10, 2015

We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us. Please contact me at clientcare@crainteam.net to further discuss your visit.

Great Place To Work With

by from Little Rock, Arkansas |

I have purchased a car from here and had service work done. All was done in a fair way, and I will definitely continue to bring my business here!

Great dealership. Very good car buying experience

by from Little Rock, AR |

I had contacted several dealerships and Crain Chevy was the only dealership that emailed me back in a timely manner and were very professional. Jared Horton was the contact person I dealt with at Crain. My experience with him was very pleasant. He is an asset to Crain. I told him what I was wanting to pay and he got me in a new car. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Plus the finance person, Steven Mauwad, was great also. Steven went out of his way to get me a better deal and had a driver come to me with the paperwork because I lived 2 hours from the dealership.

Great service center

by from Little Rock, AR |

I was very impressed with how clean and professional the service department operated. The hours of operation were also very customer friendly. The truck works great now that it is fixed! We feel pretty confident that we got an accurate bill. Automobile repairs are expensive. We are thankful for the help we got both on the truck and with our bill.

Great Service

by from Little Rock, AR |

Maurio Hood was my salesman and he was awesome!! He knows his business and was able to explain and assist me in making the correct choice on the vehicle that was right for me, rather than push something that was to expensive and unaffordable. This is the experience everyone should encounter. Thank you Maurio Hood "One Hundred Fold Returns".

Friendly and courteous staff

by from Fordyce, AR |

2014 Chevy Silverado Z71, scheduled maintenance, staff was helpful and very courteous, service done in timely manner

August 26, 2014

Thanks so much for trusting us with your vehicle. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your Crain experience. Please don't hesitate to come back anytime you have an automotive need! Thanks again, Crain Marketing

Milton Taylor Conductor

by from Little Rock, AR |

I purchased a 2011 Cadillac and was pleased with the service I received. The salesman was very professional as well as personable. This was a great experience for me!

Poor service

by from NLR, Ar |

Went in for brake job because brakes was squeaking technicians inspected replaced brakes on front axle before I got home brakes was still squeaking took back next day and they tell me need brakes on rear and this is after they inspected the rear and said brakes was good and now want me to pay for another brake job. General manager very rude and should not be in that position doesn't understand the meaning of customer service

Service

by from Cabot, Arkansas |

I brought in a 2010 Chevy Traverse because it was sounding different and the service engine light came on. It was check-out and found to have some sort of misfiring problem. The service tech corrected it. I was charged dearly for it and feel that it was a Chevy problem and I should not have had to pay anything. My warranty had just exhausted by just over 1,000 miles. Now I am worried that more little things such as this will being to happen. I have always been impressed with the professional service I have received through Crain, but now worry about it.

Stay away from this dealership!!!!! They lie!!

by from Bauxite arkansas. |

Bought a 09 silerado. Was told I needed extened warinty so the bank would finance. (lie). Now the truck is falling apart with only 71000 miles and the 'plantnum' warranty expires at 60000. I was told the warranty was for the duration of the loan. (Lie #2). So they sold me a warranty on top of the factory warranty. On top of that the service department billed me 100.$ to tell me that. What a despicable place. Last time I ever buy a GM. I wouldn't buy a bicycle from crain.

August 20, 2013

We are extremely sorry that you are not happy with your Crain experience and would really like to resolve this issue. Could you please contact us at clientcare@crainteam.net and further explain the details of your visit? Thank you and, once again, we apologize for any inconvenience.