Crain Chevrolet

Service 888-380-2768

The Crain Team's Got'Em

Awesome Dealership

by from conway ar |

I bought a new Chevy Tahoe in May of 2011 from Crain Chevy and they were great. Devin Owens was a great help with finding me the right Tahoe for me. Thank you Crain Chevy and Devin Owens.

Service

by from Cabot, Arkansas |

I brought in a 2010 Chevy Traverse because it was sounding different and the service engine light came on. It was check-out and found to have some sort of misfiring problem. The service tech corrected it. I was charged dearly for it and feel that it was a Chevy problem and I should not have had to pay anything. My warranty had just exhausted by just over 1,000 miles. Now I am worried that more little things such as this will being to happen. I have always been impressed with the professional service I have received through Crain, but now worry about it.

Stay away from this dealership!!!!! They lie!!

by from Bauxite arkansas. |

Bought a 09 silerado. Was told I needed extened warinty so the bank would finance. (lie). Now the truck is falling apart with only 71000 miles and the 'plantnum' warranty expires at 60000. I was told the warranty was for the duration of the loan. (Lie #2). So they sold me a warranty on top of the factory warranty. On top of that the service department billed me 100.$ to tell me that. What a despicable place. Last time I ever buy a GM. I wouldn't buy a bicycle from crain.

Crain Chevrolet responded to this review

August 20, 2013

We are extremely sorry that you are not happy with your Crain experience and would really like to resolve this issue. Could you please contact us at clientcare@crainteam.net and further explain the details of your visit? Thank you and, once again, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Very Poor Car Purchase Experience

by from Bauxite, Ar |

Me and my wife's experience with Crain Chevrolet in Little Rock was a nightmare. Had issues with the vehicle that were unresolved. We are now stuck with a vehicle that I am afraid for my wife and little girl to ride in. We have had several issues with the paper work from purchasing the vehicle and extremely rude service after the sale. Don't make the same mistake that we made. Do yourself a favor and check with the Better Business Bureau before purchasing a vehicle at this location.

Honest

by from Maumelle, AR |

Recently bought a used vehicle from Crain Chevy. The General Manager Mr. Tinnon made sure that all service was up to par and even put a new set of tires on the vehicle at the time of purchase. Best experience buying a used vehicle. Everything was taken care of at the time of the deal, no back and forth after the fact getting things repaired. Had the car a few months and have had no problems. I am extremely happy with my purchase and will be back for my next one.

Awesome Dealership

by from conway ar |

I bought a chevy tahoe in may of 2011 from Crain Chevy and it was a great experience. They were very helpful in helping me find the right vehicle for me. Devin Owens help me so much and gave me a great deal. Thank you guys for all of your help and Thanks to Crain Chevy

GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from Amity AR |

I bought a car at Crain Chevy last week and the poeple there are awesome. I purchased a 2011 chevy tahoe and i love it!!! Devin Owens and Mikel Tinnon are the greatest car guys in the world. They gave me a great deal and were so nice. Thanks Crain Chevy