Lake Keowee Ford

859 By Pass 123, Seneca, SC 29678

Used 864-888-3600

Friendly Sales, Great Service

by from Seneca, SC |

We bought a Ford Flex, and we have very specific needs both in features and price. Our salesman did a wonderful job finding us what we needed within our price range. We got our vehicle when promised and as promised. We are extremely satisfied.

Great service without all the smoke and mirrors

by from Seneca, SC |

I looked at several dealers in SC, GA, and NC when looking for a 2014 F150 and Lake Keowee was great to deal with. Don got me squared away with the truck I wanted at a great price. I would definitely recommend Don to anyone looking to buy a car without all the smoke, mirrors, or pressure to buy that you see at so many other dealerships.

exceptional service

by from Seneca, South Carolina |

We purchased a 2015 Ford Fusion. We love it. The service was outstanding and the staff was more thn willing to help in anyway they could. David Smoke the finance manager was great and Rodney and Steven both sales personnel were very professional. This is the second vehicle we purchaced from Leader Ford. We reccomend this dealership to all our friends and family.

great job

by from Seneca ,South Carolina |

Great job maybe you all can be alittle quick next time.

nice people

by from Seneca, SC |

Sales staff was not very pushy and were understanding of me being picky and gave me space to do my nitpicking of the truck. Easily dealt with and the purchase process was quick and easy. Much easier than I've had in the past.

The guys were great!

by from Seneca, SC |

we had only came by to have the truck looked at, and drove out in the beautiful new mercedes m-class. John, our sales guy, and Mark, the guy running the show were great.

Got Me the Best Deal Possible

by from Seneca, SC |

Very easy, very quick. We brought in our best deal with financing already arranged and the team at Leader Ford beat it.

Great dealership

Ford Explorer Sport Everybody very helpful. Happy with purchase

customer service satisfaction

by from Seneca, SC |

I appreciated the great customer service that I received from all your staff. It was a pleasure to have you look at my f150 trade in and I told you what I would like to get another truck and you found 2 for me to choose from. .You also found a lender to finance the deal for me. Also, you all went the extra mile for me even though the my purchase was an "as is"deal you tried to locate tires for my vehicle since it had no spare tire and the ones currently on it are in bad shape and need to be replaced. I ask that whoever gets this evaluation to share it with all of your staff. I thank you for providing great customer service to me and I am enjoying driving my new vehicle and look forward to seeing you again. Chuck Bregg

buyer

by from Seneca, SC |

My husband found the 2014 fusion online , while I was out of state with family. He searched with the idea of finding a used car with low mileage, all wheel drive and priced so we could pay in the twenty thousand range, with our 2003 CTS trade in. John Davis was very helpful, honest, direct and overall trustworthy in his sales and presentation of the vehicle . I appreciate that experience over another I had with another dealer. The atmosphere of the entire business was positive, with other staff involved and cooperative ,from my experience. We are enjoying the new car. We plan to return to have the small paint chip repaired on the trunk hood. We are waiting to receive the title.